My Chemist

Physical Stores, Online Store (See All)
See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Chemist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Wilmoi
WilmoiPerth, WA

Why Advertise it if you don't have it!

Ordered and paid for oximeter online - 9 March. Advised NO STOCK - NO ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY - 11 March. Refund 14 March. Nice to waste client's time just because you cannot run your own ship efficiently!

lynoi
lynoiGippsland, VIC

did't get my refund

order take so long and some product not available they said i will receive my refund shortly since 17th of february i dont get my refund yet even i sent them 2 email but still no answer this is my last time online shopping with my chemist.

RosieMelba
RosieMelba

Worst online retailer I've ever had the misfortune to deal with

I placed an other with this outfit 3 weeks ago and received a confirmation email that my order had been accepted. Since then, nothing. They don't respond to emails or answer their phone, but they're still aggressively bombarding my inbox with spam advertising. I don't have high hopes of ever getting my money back, but I certainly won't be shopping with them again.

Parneet
ParneetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst experience with mychemist

I ordered 1 month ago and they said on website product will be shipped within 3 to 5 days and paid express delivery as well. I said cancel my order but customer care said ah we shipped so we cannot cancel the order. Do not rely on them, medicine should be deliver quicker than other items now perfect well

yesplease
yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order stuck in limbo despite being 'In Stock' when purchased

On 07/01/2022, rapid antigen test 5-packs were listed as ‘In Stock’ (not ‘back order’, but ‘in stock’) on the MyChemist website. It’s now 10 days later and these orders still haven’t progressed past the status of 'PROCESSING ORDER'.

This is not an isolated issue, as many people who were made aware of this stock through the deals website 'OzBargain' have since commented that their orders are also stuck in limbo: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/676373

There hasn't been any correspondence from MyChemist to address the delay. This is absolutely rotten conduct at a time when people are desperate to get their hands on these antigen tests. Right now, there is no indication of how long these orders will take to be fulfilled.

Sam U.
Sam U.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely rude & unhelpful with no respect to customers

Westfield Doncaster ground floor store: the pharmacist is extremely rude & unhelpful and treats customers with no respect. We never return to this store.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refuse to keep prescription medication in stock

Staff are mostly friendly but I'm getting frustrated that one of my four prescriptions they don't keep in stock and have to order in every time. Even after asking if they can keep one in store for me so I don't have to come back again and again and risk running out they say no, we can't do that. I've been a customer for years and they know me but maybe not for much longer.
Update: Did this review do it? They are now keeping the medication in stock. Add one star (now 3) you get another if you keep it up!

DrN
DrNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Supervisor rude

Wrote multiple emails which they ignored. Then called yelled at over the top of me by team leader [Name Removed]. Very unprofessional.

George
GeorgeSydney

No response

My order stuck there for 10 days, still in processing. Sent a couple of email for update and called, never got response.

Diana K.
Diana K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR SERVICE!

Could not price match b/c it my call was not within 24 hours. Any company would want business. I've sent the product back. Never buy ONLINE ONLY items, my chemist and chemist warehouse are a pain to deal with.

• Incentivised Review No

I am very disappointed, this store is a joke

Excellent and Perfect

Hi
I order from Mychemist online and to my surprise this is the best online delivery when compared to any stores in AU. It was Excellent and Perfect packaging ,double wrapped for all the items inside the box .If i could i would give 100/10

Chasing Refund Is a joke for this company

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced medication on scripts!

I went to My Chemist for a repeat on a script that Ive been using and I was charged double what I’ve been charged before at local pharmacies. Customers beware!

• Store LocationWestfield Doncaster
Sydney Shopper
Sydney ShopperSydney, NSW

Don’t ship goods advertised - no customer service response

I ordered a number of items. The items were advertised as available on their site. They did not arrive and I was refunded the money. I questioned the company why they still advertised and also if they had any stock, no response. All other companies I have dealt with in past two months of online shopping have at least had the decency to respond to my email request. Do not recommend ordering online from this company.