My Chemist

My Chemist

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationOnline

Appalling Customer Service

I went to My Chemist Broadmeadows to buy some Hospital Strength Sustagen & I also wished to redeem my $5 My Chemist Reward Voucher.
After being left waiting for 15 mins to be served -( as only one person was serving whilst other staff were stacking shelves in full view of a long line of customers. ) I was told that "I could not redeem my voucher for BABY FORMULA! . I explained that Hospital Strength Sustagen is obviously not baby formula and that I had been a customer of this pharmacy for many years and that I had no problem in the past redeeming my rewards voucher for this product. At this point the assistant became very rude and abusive. So obviously I responded and next thing I am surrounded by two security guards. I asked to speak with the manager who appeared after a while and he appeared to take the shop assistant's side without hearing my side of the story. I was then taken aside in the store and made to look like a criminal before the matter was finally resolved in my favour . Another Customer became aggravated by what had occurred and was told by the security guards that " it is none of your business" - Even though he was pushed aside so I could get my place back at the counter. Finally I rang My Chemist customer service to report the above and I was told that the Broadmeadows store would ring me back with an apology . No phone call or apology has been received .

A pharmacy that doesn’t stock medicine

So in addition to having terrible customer service, never checking the app they tell people to use, they’re always out of stock of medicine. They don’t even try to help you by telling you somewhere else to find the medicine. don’t bother going. They clearly have no interest in trading.

Worst and rude pharmacist

Chemist Warehouse Springvale:
Worst pharmacist ever. Worst behavior by the lady pharmacist. Will never ever visit this place again. I won’t recommend for others as well.

Do not allow returns - issue resolved

Was told by store that fragrance purchases are not returnable, which is untrue. Issue was resolved within a few days by management once they were aware of the issue. Thank you.

lovely staff and happy to help

staff at the Mildura store are very friendly and helpful. some staff working there been with the company for many years and they know their store and their products.

Most dishonest online retailer!

I emailed MyChemist hoping they would price match baby wipes which a competitor was selling for cheaper. Got an email to confirm the price match and was told to place the order and refund will be applied later. Made an order for 12 packs of baby wipes, but was later advised they could only price match 3 packs. This condition was not disclosed in our communication and no where on My Chemist website is there T&C's with this limitation! MyChemist tried to argue by sending me Chemist Warehouse's price match T&Cs. I didn't even know MyChemist was related to Chemist Warehouse so how is it reasonable that they expect me to check another company's T&Cs re their price match policy. Most dishonest retailer I've ever experienced.

Terrible service, will try to avoid purchasing there wherever possible!

I made an instore purchase on a skincare product, to which I had a horrific and itchy red rash on my face so i took it back after two weeks asking for a refund. It took me three attempts actually going to the store and they keep making excuses not giving me a refund because it's outside of their 7day return policy, towards the end I showed them photo of my allergy reaction on two separate days after using the product and telling them I will email the head office and manufacturer directly before they refunded the money.
Even though the pharmacist was quiet nice and friendly however they're not making it easy when it comes to legitimate returns, I've switched to Priceline since that experience where they offer amazing service and the staffs have been very helpful and welcoming.

Terrible customer service. Treated poorly

Store: Northland Preston

Purchased wrong medication on script for my mother. Asked one of the pharmacist lady to change gerneric brand that came in a box back to the non generic brand which came in a bottle as my mother preferred her pills stored in bottles. Pharmacist was very rude towards us about it after she changed it and saying along the lines that its more expensive (it was only $10) and she's not changing it back cause we wanted to change it in the first place and walks away.
will never shop from here again after this poor treatment!!!

Treated poorly even though you're a card member

Store: Northland My Chemist (Preston)
I received a catalogue for 'members' in the mail. I saw that Dove shampoo and conditioner sale $1.99 p/bottle, same price as I normally would by from Chemist Warehouse.

Went in store and looked for them. Didn't see them so I asked a staff who simply said 'we don't have them here' without giving me eye contact and continuing stocking the shelf. I literally stood there thinking, 'we'll why did you advertise it?' When she saw I was still standing there with an annoyed face, she then proceeded to point to direction and said, 'but all the promotional things should be there' and I had to navigate to find the items again.

Finally found them, got five bottles of the conditioner and went to the cash register. The cashier staff said I was only allowed to buy two. I said 'that's not what was advertised and I've never run into this clause before. At Chemist Warehouse, there isn't a limit'. Lovely cashier went to check with manager and that staff from before rudely said 'well, we're not Chemist Warehouse are we? We have different rules here'.

In the end, members were restricted to two bottles to purchase. Needless to say, I went to Chemist Warehouse for my usual bargain instead, hassle and rude-free!

Frankly, I don't really need the attitude just to buy something trivial. In addition, who goes shopping to buy only one-two bottles of hair shampoo/conditioner. Usually at Coles, I'd buy 10 bottles of each so this transaction was ridiculous.

Fake fragrances and no returns

Bought a Hugo Boss 200 ml perfume and the fragrance did not persist for more than 5 mins. I went to return it to store and girl at the counter checked the smell and told me that this is definitely very light as compared to tester. but she can not replace it and I need to come back on weekdays when manager is here.
I went there on weekday and same girl talked to her manager and now manager came up with new test results that this is weak but better than her tester.
Then she gave me a number to ring on. I called them (from my phone) and manager talked to them. When they could not prove that this is a genuine perfume, they said we have only 7 days return policy and I do not have receipt (but they were able to find my order from my credit card statement. I explained them that I went overseas and I have barely used it.
They refused to return it so I left the perfume there and asked them to use it as tester if they think its better than their tester.

Specifically Frankston branch - incredibly rude staff, will NEVER go here again.

Was met with an incredibly rude and dominating security guard as soon as I walked in. Generally when you walk into the chemist you're not looking your greatest for a number of reasons but I didn't think I deserved to be treated like a criminal when I'd barely put a foot in the door! Humiliating experience.

Counterfeit Fragrances. BEWARE!

Purchased a V&R Flowerbomb from MyChemist Broadmeadows as a gift. Opened the box after 3 days of purchase and the box had been tampered with. All V&R boxes comes with a 'secret service' code on the inside of the box which was cut off with a blade. The box even has blade marks on the inside. First time I did not purchase from Myer and I now regret buying a fake product. Apparently the fragrance was sale for $159. I am sure it is not even worth $59 as it is a counterfeit

How do you lose scripts?

At the suggestion of my chemist Frankston they organised to have my scripts transferred from chemist warehouse in Mornington. Some how they have got lost, as far as i am concerned they have my personal details on them. No apology, nothing. I actually had to do the ringing to find out from Mornington if they were actually sent. Terrible service. I had to visit my Dr again to organise new scripts and be out of pocket $40 to do this. The only reply I got from the despenser was "well its not our fault". I just smiled and walked out.

Unimpressed

Not impressed with the my chemist in Elizabeth St. I went to return an over the counter pain killer that was sealed and had been purchased only 2 days prior which they refused to return. I will not be purchasing from them again. You need to have a reasonable returns policy and make an effort to make your customers happy.

Good shop

Good shop. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a s

Disgusting services

In the past 2 months, I have experienced a very bad with the sales staff at My Chemist in St Albans store. They are not just rude but also ignorant as well. I would never come back to this store again.

First and Last Time I Order From This Company

I normally buy from chemistwarehouse, but a few of the products were cheaper from mychemist so I decided to buy from them instead. I wish I'd read other reviews for mychemist beforehand! The most expensive products sent were not what I ordered and because they don't give you a confirmation email showing what you've bought, you have no proof. When I logged in to see my previous purchases, there were none shown. When I called, the operator was rude and unhelpful - head office exactly the same. I am stuck with products I don't want and will never use them again.

The rewards scheme vouchers are impossible to use!

After spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars there, I have never successfully claimed any of the $5 vouchers under their reward scheme. I receive a points statement and $5 discount voucher almost every month but every time I tried to use it, I was told I had to "wait till next month" to use it. The next month I went in, I was told I could only claim it "next year in 2015". In Feb 2015, I went to claim it and was told it was only valid in the months of May, September and December! After getting home, I noticed a new fine print on the voucher, and it said Feb was included so I had been misled! The same fine print was not on any of my previous vouchers.

If they're going to keep changing the rules and making excuses for not giving rewards, they shouldn't have a rewards scheme instead of wasting our time and money.

Customer service??... They don't have such a thing

I went to the mychemist store at Fountain Gate. It was my first time there since I normally get all my diabetes medication from Chemists' Warehouse.
The first sign that something was extremely wrong with their customer service was that I had to wait at the script drop off table for 2-3 minutes before anyone took note of me. The smug chemist told me that the prescription should not be a problem and told me it'll take "5-10 minutes".
After walking around the isles for some time (more than 5 minutes) I went back to the collection desk and began my wait. The same chemist that took my prescription took a while to take note of me, asked for my name, muttered something about them not having the medicine (Trajenta linagliptin) and disappeared off to serve another customer. After several more minutes, and having finished all their "checking" he came back to me and said that they did not have any stock of the medicine.

When I pointed out that I would have appreciated if they had let me know that a bit sooner, he got ticked off and started to "mate" me and proceeded to tell me how they've been trying to track down the stuff.
Long story short, I walked out commending them for the "great customer service".
An hour later Chemist Warehouse Glen Waverley took 10 seconds to confirm that they didn't have Trajenta and Terry White took the same time to confirm that they did.
Will be my first and last time at mychemist.

Non-existent customer service