My Chemist

1.4

Chasing Refund Is a joke for this company

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced medication on scripts!

I went to My Chemist for a repeat on a script that Ive been using and I was charged double what I’ve been charged before at local pharmacies. Customers beware!

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster
Sydney Shopper

Sydney ShopperSydney, NSW

Don’t ship goods advertised - no customer service response

I ordered a number of items. The items were advertised as available on their site. They did not arrive and I was refunded the money. I questioned the company why they still advertised and also if they had any stock, no response. All other companies I have dealt with in past two months of online shopping have at least had the decency to respond to my email request. Do not recommend ordering online from this company.

Katherine_Tran

Katherine_TranSydney, NSW

Good price! But it takes a bit long.

I ordered protein milk shake, some supplements from Mychemist on 26/3. I made a call to ask whether my order had been proceesed on 1/4. The staff picked up immediately, and explained that it would take them 7-8 days to send my order, due to the disease time and rocketing online demand.
4/4 my order came, only 2 days after receiving the tracking number.
Overall a statisfactiom experience. The delay is understandable, and the customer service is good.

Staci

StaciAU

Customer Service training needed desperately!

My Chemist Westfield Doncaster (downstairs store) is to be avoided... The staff behind the registers serving customers should be ashamed of themselves! Where is the service? Everyone there looks so depressed! Clearly they don’t want to be there. No emotion when they’re dealing with customers. No manners. No customer service. Some customer service training is needed here! Either that or it’s time for a job change for them all...

Store LocationMy Chemist Westfield Doncaster (downstairs store)
SKT

SKTVictoria

The worst online service

Ordered and paid online a product on 24 December 2019 until now there is no any call to the recipient. A terrible service that I have ever met, an email was sent but no solution, a call was made on Saturday, but no one answered the phone calls. Please avoid your order at my chemist online.

Trinity

TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic loyalty rewards program!!!

In the past MyChemist loyalty rewards program allowed you 12 months to not only redeem your reward points for discounts during certain months of the year but also allowed you time to collate more points for bigger rewards. That all changed recently where you now have only four weeks. If you don't redeem your points within a measly month, they will expire and are forfeited. How pathetic and money grabbing is that? In addition, many, many of their free offers are out of stock even within days of becoming available. If you can avoid it, dont shop at Chemist Warehouse either because they come under the umbrella of MyChemist. I found that buying online via another major chemist is not only cheaper but their delivery is free and super fast.

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic online order process

It took them 5 business days to find out whether they had stock or not? If I was advised of OOS earlier would have purchased elsewhere. Not recommended to anyone.

Asian staff

Asian staffThe Mallee, VIC

The staff won't give me what I need

The staff at my chemist are so rude and mean to me cause I asked them to give me something to help me sleep and they refused to give me

Store LocationAt the mall

DamoAU

DamoAUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationOnline
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

A pharmacy that doesn’t stock medicine

So in addition to having terrible customer service, never checking the app they tell people to use, they’re always out of stock of medicine. They don’t even try to help you by telling you somewhere else to find the medicine. don’t bother going. They clearly have no interest in trading.

Worst and rude pharmacist

Chemist Warehouse Springvale:
Worst pharmacist ever. Worst behavior by the lady pharmacist. Will never ever visit this place again. I won’t recommend for others as well.

Sarah

SarahDoncaster

Do not allow returns - issue resolved

Was told by store that fragrance purchases are not returnable, which is untrue. Issue was resolved within a few days by management once they were aware of the issue. Thank you.

lovely staff and happy to help

staff at the Mildura store are very friendly and helpful. some staff working there been with the company for many years and they know their store and their products.

Find out how My Chemist compares to other Chemists

Most dishonest online retailer!

I emailed MyChemist hoping they would price match baby wipes which a competitor was selling for cheaper. Got an email to confirm the price match and was told to place the order and refund will be applied later. Made an order for 12 packs of baby wipes, but was later advised they could only price match 3 packs. This condition was not disclosed in our communication and no where on My Chemist website is there T&C's with this limitation! MyChemist tried to argue by sending me Chemist Warehouse's price match T&Cs. I didn't even know MyChemist was related to Chemist Warehouse so how is it reasonable that they expect me to check another company's T&Cs re their price match policy. Most dishonest retailer I've ever experienced.

Cloe

Cloe

Terrible service, will try to avoid purchasing there wherever possible!

meocon00

meocon00AU

Terrible customer service. Treated poorly

Store: Northland Preston

Purchased wrong medication on script for my mother. Asked one of the pharmacist lady to change gerneric brand that came in a box back to the non generic brand which came in a bottle as my mother preferred her pills stored in bottles. Pharmacist was very rude towards us about it after she changed it and saying along the lines that its more expensive (it was only $10) and she's not changing it back cause we wanted to change it in the first place and walks away.
will never shop from here again after this poor treatment!!!

Treated poorly even though you're a card member

aaykay

aaykayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fake fragrances and no returns