My Chemist

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic online order process

It took them 5 business days to find out whether they had stock or not? If I was advised of OOS earlier would have purchased elsewhere. Not recommended to anyone.

Asian staff

Asian staffThe Mallee, VIC

The staff won't give me what I need

The staff at my chemist are so rude and mean to me cause I asked them to give me something to help me sleep and they refused to give me

Store LocationAt the mall
DamoAU

DamoAUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationOnline
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

A pharmacy that doesn’t stock medicine

So in addition to having terrible customer service, never checking the app they tell people to use, they’re always out of stock of medicine. They don’t even try to help you by telling you somewhere else to find the medicine. don’t bother going. They clearly have no interest in trading.

Worst and rude pharmacist

Chemist Warehouse Springvale:
Worst pharmacist ever. Worst behavior by the lady pharmacist. Will never ever visit this place again. I won’t recommend for others as well.

Sarah

SarahDoncaster

Do not allow returns - issue resolved

Was told by store that fragrance purchases are not returnable, which is untrue. Issue was resolved within a few days by management once they were aware of the issue. Thank you.

lovely staff and happy to help

staff at the Mildura store are very friendly and helpful. some staff working there been with the company for many years and they know their store and their products.

Most dishonest online retailer!

I emailed MyChemist hoping they would price match baby wipes which a competitor was selling for cheaper. Got an email to confirm the price match and was told to place the order and refund will be applied later. Made an order for 12 packs of baby wipes, but was later advised they could only price match 3 packs. This condition was not disclosed in our communication and no where on My Chemist website is there T&C's with this limitation! MyChemist tried to argue by sending me Chemist Warehouse's price match T&Cs. I didn't even know MyChemist was related to Chemist Warehouse so how is it reasonable that they expect me to check another company's T&Cs re their price match policy. Most dishonest retailer I've ever experienced.

Cloe

Cloe

Terrible service, will try to avoid purchasing there wherever possible!

meocon00

meocon00AU

Terrible customer service. Treated poorly

Store: Northland Preston

Purchased wrong medication on script for my mother. Asked one of the pharmacist lady to change gerneric brand that came in a box back to the non generic brand which came in a bottle as my mother preferred her pills stored in bottles. Pharmacist was very rude towards us about it after she changed it and saying along the lines that its more expensive (it was only $10) and she's not changing it back cause we wanted to change it in the first place and walks away.
will never shop from here again after this poor treatment!!!

Treated poorly even though you're a card member

aaykay

aaykayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fake fragrances and no returns

Abcdefghijk

Abcdefghijk

Specifically Frankston branch - incredibly rude staff, will NEVER go here again.

Was met with an incredibly rude and dominating security guard as soon as I walked in. Generally when you walk into the chemist you're not looking your greatest for a number of reasons but I didn't think I deserved to be treated like a criminal when I'd barely put a foot in the door! Humiliating experience.

Vin

VinMelbourne, VIC

Counterfeit Fragrances. BEWARE!

Purchased a V&R Flowerbomb from MyChemist Broadmeadows as a gift. Opened the box after 3 days of purchase and the box had been tampered with. All V&R boxes comes with a 'secret service' code on the inside of the box which was cut off with a blade. The box even has blade marks on the inside. First time I did not purchase from Myer and I now regret buying a fake product. Apparently the fragrance was sale for $159. I am sure it is not even worth $59 as it is a counterfeit

Dee Dee 73

Dee Dee 73Mount Martha

How do you lose scripts?

At the suggestion of my chemist Frankston they organised to have my scripts transferred from chemist warehouse in Mornington. Some how they have got lost, as far as i am concerned they have my personal details on them. No apology, nothing. I actually had to do the ringing to find out from Mornington if they were actually sent. Terrible service. I had to visit my Dr again to organise new scripts and be out of pocket $40 to do this. The only reply I got from the despenser was "well its not our fault". I just smiled and walked out.

Unimpressed

Not impressed with the my chemist in Elizabeth St. I went to return an over the counter pain killer that was sealed and had been purchased only 2 days prior which they refused to return. I will not be purchasing from them again. You need to have a reasonable returns policy and make an effort to make your customers happy.

Moonee Ponds

Moonee PondsMelbourne

Good shop

Good shop.

Anne

AnneSt Albans

Disgusting services

In the past 2 months, I have experienced a very bad with the sales staff at My Chemist in St Albans store. They are not just rude but also ignorant as well. I would never come back to this store again.

First and Last Time I Order From This Company

I normally buy from chemistwarehouse, but a few of the products were cheaper from mychemist so I decided to buy from them instead. I wish I'd read other reviews for mychemist beforehand! The most expensive products sent were not what I ordered and because they don't give you a confirmation email showing what you've bought, you have no proof. When I logged in to see my previous purchases, there were none shown. When I called, the operator was rude and unhelpful - head office exactly the same. I am stuck with products I don't want and will never use them again.