My Chemist Online Store

My Chemist Online Store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic online order process

It took them 5 business days to find out whether they had stock or not? If I was advised of OOS earlier would have purchased elsewhere. Not recommended to anyone.

DamoAU

DamoAUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationOnline

Most dishonest online retailer!

I emailed MyChemist hoping they would price match baby wipes which a competitor was selling for cheaper. Got an email to confirm the price match and was told to place the order and refund will be applied later. Made an order for 12 packs of baby wipes, but was later advised they could only price match 3 packs. This condition was not disclosed in our communication and no where on My Chemist website is there T&C's with this limitation! MyChemist tried to argue by sending me Chemist Warehouse's price match T&Cs. I didn't even know MyChemist was related to Chemist Warehouse so how is it reasonable that they expect me to check another company's T&Cs re their price match policy. Most dishonest retailer I've ever experienced.