My Chemist Online Store

See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Chemist Online Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
Diana K.
Diana K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR SERVICE!

Could not price match b/c it my call was not within 24 hours. Any company would want business. I've sent the product back. Never buy ONLINE ONLY items, my chemist and chemist warehouse are a pain to deal with.

Excellent and Perfect

Hi
I order from Mychemist online and to my surprise this is the best online delivery when compared to any stores in AU. It was Excellent and Perfect packaging ,double wrapped for all the items inside the box .If i could i would give 100/10

Other Chemists

Chasing Refund Is a joke for this company

Chemists

Find out how My Chemist Online Store compares to other Chemists

Sydney Shopper
Sydney ShopperSydney, NSW

Don’t ship goods advertised - no customer service response

I ordered a number of items. The items were advertised as available on their site. They did not arrive and I was refunded the money. I questioned the company why they still advertised and also if they had any stock, no response. All other companies I have dealt with in past two months of online shopping have at least had the decency to respond to my email request. Do not recommend ordering online from this company.

Joseph_Hill
Joseph_HillSydney, NSW

Good price! But it takes a bit long.

I ordered protein milk shake, some supplements from Mychemist on 26/3. I made a call to ask whether my order had been proceesed on 1/4. The staff picked up immediately, and explained that it would take them 7-8 days to send my order, due to the disease time and rocketing online demand.
4/4 my order came, only 2 days after receiving the tracking number.
Overall a statisfactiom experience. The delay is understandable, and the customer service is good.

SKT
SKTVictoria

The worst online service

Ordered and paid online a product on 24 December 2019 until now there is no any call to the recipient. A terrible service that I have ever met, an email was sent but no solution, a call was made on Saturday, but no one answered the phone calls. Please avoid your order at my chemist online.

Gaz
GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic online order process

It took them 5 business days to find out whether they had stock or not? If I was advised of OOS earlier would have purchased elsewhere. Not recommended to anyone.

DamoAU
DamoAUCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Other Chemists

Most dishonest online retailer!

I emailed MyChemist hoping they would price match baby wipes which a competitor was selling for cheaper. Got an email to confirm the price match and was told to place the order and refund will be applied later. Made an order for 12 packs of baby wipes, but was later advised they could only price match 3 packs. This condition was not disclosed in our communication and no where on My Chemist website is there T&C's with this limitation! MyChemist tried to argue by sending me Chemist Warehouse's price match T&Cs. I didn't even know MyChemist was related to Chemist Warehouse so how is it reasonable that they expect me to check another company's T&Cs re their price match policy. Most dishonest retailer I've ever experienced.

Chemists