My Chemist
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Chemist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)

Excellent and Perfect

Hi
I order from Mychemist online and to my surprise this is the best online delivery when compared to any stores in AU. It was Excellent and Perfect packaging ,double wrapped for all the items inside the box .If i could i would give 100/10

Chasing Refund Is a joke for this company

Other Chemists

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced medication on scripts!

I went to My Chemist for a repeat on a script that Ive been using and I was charged double what I’ve been charged before at local pharmacies. Customers beware!

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster
Chemists

Find out how My Chemist compares to other Chemists

Joseph_Hill
Joseph_HillSydney, NSW

Good price! But it takes a bit long.

I ordered protein milk shake, some supplements from Mychemist on 26/3. I made a call to ask whether my order had been proceesed on 1/4. The staff picked up immediately, and explained that it would take them 7-8 days to send my order, due to the disease time and rocketing online demand.
4/4 my order came, only 2 days after receiving the tracking number.
Overall a statisfactiom experience. The delay is understandable, and the customer service is good.

Staci
StaciAU

Customer Service training needed desperately!

My Chemist Westfield Doncaster (downstairs store) is to be avoided... The staff behind the registers serving customers should be ashamed of themselves! Where is the service? Everyone there looks so depressed! Clearly they don’t want to be there. No emotion when they’re dealing with customers. No manners. No customer service. Some customer service training is needed here! Either that or it’s time for a job change for them all...

Store LocationMy Chemist Westfield Doncaster (downstairs store)
SKT
SKTVictoria

The worst online service

Ordered and paid online a product on 24 December 2019 until now there is no any call to the recipient. A terrible service that I have ever met, an email was sent but no solution, a call was made on Saturday, but no one answered the phone calls. Please avoid your order at my chemist online.

Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic loyalty rewards program!!!

In the past MyChemist loyalty rewards program allowed you 12 months to not only redeem your reward points for discounts during certain months of the year but also allowed you time to collate more points for bigger rewards. That all changed recently where you now have only four weeks. If you don't redeem your points within a measly month, they will expire and are forfeited. How pathetic and money grabbing is that? In addition, many, many of their free offers are out of stock even within days of becoming available. If you can avoid it, dont shop at Chemist Warehouse either because they come under the umbrella of MyChemist. I found that buying online via another major chemist is not only cheaper but their delivery is free and super fast.

Asian staff
Asian staffThe Mallee, VIC

The staff won't give me what I need

The staff at my chemist are so rude and mean to me cause I asked them to give me something to help me sleep and they refused to give me

Store LocationAt the mall

Other Chemists

DamoAU
DamoAUCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationOnline