My Chemist

My Chemist (page 2 of 2)

Online Store and Physical Stores

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The rewards scheme vouchers are impossible to use!

Reviewer1982

Reviewer1982Glen Waverley

Customer service??... They don't have such a thing

James1616

James1616Victoria, Australia

Rip off independants trying to stay in business

They are not cheap. I have been on pana forte for a while now (mainly at chem whouse) and usually pay between $6-9 per box of 50. My wife went to my chemist to fill the prescription and when she got home $23.85. I was amazed. I checked against every chemist online and the most was $11.85. When I called them to ask if they had made a mistake, they claim that's is there price. As we received generic comforol forte, I asked what their price was for non generic....same. So when you want generic to save money, you don't save, they do. Never ever again. Give it 3 more years and there will only be chemist warehouse left.

Just rip off merchants

Martin08

Martin08MELBOURNE

Customer Service, whats that.

Bought some Krill oil capsules from their Greensborough store, the product was faulty. Since it was a simple purchase I didn't keep the receipt. Tried to have it replaced, even though I did not have a receipt it was plainly obvious I bought the product from them, they were not interested. Email head office through their website, no response. And these retailers wonder why they lose business.

They are cheap for a reason

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

They are pretty good if they have specials and there are usually lots of specials on perfumes, lotions, soaps, cleaning products, tooth brushes, etc which you can spot as soon as you enter the store. I think they are connected to Chemist Warehouse, because they have a lot of specials in common, but they are not the cheapest for medicines.
There are a couple of MyChemists where I used to live, but there arent any near us now. They are pretty good for soaps and other specials that they have.
I had a very bad experience in a MyChemist that I had been going to for a while because the pharmacist was very rude. So, ofcourse its the one person and not the entire shop, but I dont like spending my money in that one.

tweettee

tweettee

Good

The also have a great range of cheap fragrance in some stores and I find that most of their basic stock like medication, tissues, moisturisers etc, are quick a bit cheaper.
I really like the fact they do cheap prescriptions. I often save up to $10 for a generic script which is helpful when you go though alot of medication. Even their non script medication like Childrens Panadol is alot cheaper than regular pharmacies.
The service can be hit and miss depending on who assists you or how busy they are. On a recent visit, I waited for ages to collect my script as the pharmacy assistant just ignored the people waiting until they were told by the pharmacist, who was busy, to come and help.