My Chemist
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Chemist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Diana K.
Diana K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

POOR SERVICE!

Could not price match b/c it my call was not within 24 hours. Any company would want business. I've sent the product back. Never buy ONLINE ONLY items, my chemist and chemist warehouse are a pain to deal with.

I am very disappointed, this store is a joke

Chasing Refund Is a joke for this company

Staci
StaciAU

Customer Service training needed desperately!

My Chemist Westfield Doncaster (downstairs store) is to be avoided... The staff behind the registers serving customers should be ashamed of themselves! Where is the service? Everyone there looks so depressed! Clearly they don’t want to be there. No emotion when they’re dealing with customers. No manners. No customer service. Some customer service training is needed here! Either that or it’s time for a job change for them all...

SKT
SKTVictoria

The worst online service

Ordered and paid online a product on 24 December 2019 until now there is no any call to the recipient. A terrible service that I have ever met, an email was sent but no solution, a call was made on Saturday, but no one answered the phone calls. Please avoid your order at my chemist online.

Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic loyalty rewards program!!!

In the past MyChemist loyalty rewards program allowed you 12 months to not only redeem your reward points for discounts during certain months of the year but also allowed you time to collate more points for bigger rewards. That all changed recently where you now have only four weeks. If you don't redeem your points within a measly month, they will expire and are forfeited. How pathetic and money grabbing is that? In addition, many, many of their free offers are out of stock even within days of becoming available. If you can avoid it, dont shop at Chemist Warehouse either because they come under the umbrella of MyChemist. I found that buying online via another major chemist is not only cheaper but their delivery is free and super fast.

Gaz
GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic online order process

It took them 5 business days to find out whether they had stock or not? If I was advised of OOS earlier would have purchased elsewhere. Not recommended to anyone.

Asian staff
Asian staffThe Mallee, VIC

The staff won't give me what I need

The staff at my chemist are so rude and mean to me cause I asked them to give me something to help me sleep and they refused to give me

DamoAU
DamoAUCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Online delivery so slow

Placed an order on 21.3.19. It's now 1.4.19. 11 days later and I am still waiting, with no indication that my package has been sent. Sent an email asking expected delivery time frame days ago, but yet to hear back. I did receive an email advising due to logistical issues add 2-4 days. It's beyond that time now. Terrible customer service.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

A pharmacy that doesn’t stock medicine

So in addition to having terrible customer service, never checking the app they tell people to use, they’re always out of stock of medicine. They don’t even try to help you by telling you somewhere else to find the medicine. don’t bother going. They clearly have no interest in trading.

Worst and rude pharmacist

Chemist Warehouse Springvale:
Worst pharmacist ever. Worst behavior by the lady pharmacist. Will never ever visit this place again. I won’t recommend for others as well.

Most dishonest online retailer!

I emailed MyChemist hoping they would price match baby wipes which a competitor was selling for cheaper. Got an email to confirm the price match and was told to place the order and refund will be applied later. Made an order for 12 packs of baby wipes, but was later advised they could only price match 3 packs. This condition was not disclosed in our communication and no where on My Chemist website is there T&C's with this limitation! MyChemist tried to argue by sending me Chemist Warehouse's price match T&Cs. I didn't even know MyChemist was related to Chemist Warehouse so how is it reasonable that they expect me to check another company's T&Cs re their price match policy. Most dishonest retailer I've ever experienced.

Cloe
Cloe

Terrible service, will try to avoid purchasing there wherever possible!

meocon00
meocon00AU

Terrible customer service. Treated poorly

Store: Northland Preston

Purchased wrong medication on script for my mother. Asked one of the pharmacist lady to change gerneric brand that came in a box back to the non generic brand which came in a bottle as my mother preferred her pills stored in bottles. Pharmacist was very rude towards us about it after she changed it and saying along the lines that its more expensive (it was only $10) and she's not changing it back cause we wanted to change it in the first place and walks away.
will never shop from here again after this poor treatment!!!