My Chemist
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Chemist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Over priced medication on scripts!

I went to My Chemist for a repeat on a script that Ive been using and I was charged double what I’ve been charged before at local pharmacies. Customers beware!

Store LocationWestfield Doncaster
Sydney Shopper
Sydney ShopperSydney, NSW

Don’t ship goods advertised - no customer service response

I ordered a number of items. The items were advertised as available on their site. They did not arrive and I was refunded the money. I questioned the company why they still advertised and also if they had any stock, no response. All other companies I have dealt with in past two months of online shopping have at least had the decency to respond to my email request. Do not recommend ordering online from this company.

Other Chemists

Sarah
SarahDoncaster

Do not allow returns - issue resolved

Was told by store that fragrance purchases are not returnable, which is untrue. Issue was resolved within a few days by management once they were aware of the issue. Thank you.

Chemists

Find out how My Chemist compares to other Chemists

Unimpressed

Not impressed with the my chemist in Elizabeth St. I went to return an over the counter pain killer that was sealed and had been purchased only 2 days prior which they refused to return. I will not be purchasing from them again. You need to have a reasonable returns policy and make an effort to make your customers happy.