My Chemist
See the Best Chemists in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for My Chemist? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Joseph_Hill
Joseph_HillSydney, NSW

Good price! But it takes a bit long.

I ordered protein milk shake, some supplements from Mychemist on 26/3. I made a call to ask whether my order had been proceesed on 1/4. The staff picked up immediately, and explained that it would take them 7-8 days to send my order, due to the disease time and rocketing online demand.
4/4 my order came, only 2 days after receiving the tracking number.
Overall a statisfactiom experience. The delay is understandable, and the customer service is good.

tweettee
tweettee

Good

The also have a great range of cheap fragrance in some stores and I find that most of their basic stock like medication, tissues, moisturisers etc, are quick a bit cheaper.
I really like the fact they do cheap prescriptions. I often save up to $10 for a generic script which is helpful when you go though alot of medication. Even their non script medication like Childrens Panadol is alot cheaper than regular pharmacies.
The service can be hit and miss depending on who assists you or how busy they are. On a recent visit, I waited for ages to collect my script as the pharmacy assistant just ignored the people waiting until they were told by the pharmacist, who was busy, to come and help.

Other Chemists