My Chicken Coop Online store

My Chicken Coop Online store

3.0

J, Brisbane.South East Queensland, QLD

Huge cat castle run - terrible product

Terrible quality! Splintering cheap thin wood, warped and broken metal mesh that wasn't correctly attached to frame, roof and door locks didn't align correctly for attachment. Don't purchase if you want a secure enclosure, while not overly expensive you are certainly not getting anything near a decent quality for what you pay.

Edit: The customer service is of a very high standard. They listened to my complaints and reviewed my photo evidence, offering a resolution I am happy with. This part of the service was greatly appreciated. Thank you.

My Chicken Coop
My Chicken CoopMy Chicken Coop
Mary

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Great product & price

Love the large premium chicken coop plus, the colours of the coop match with our house! My four chickens are quite happy and it's a good cage to safeguarding them while I'm away at work. Overall I'm quite happy with the quality of the product and the price i paid for this coop.

My Chicken Coop
My Chicken CoopMy Chicken Coop

Thanks Mary for positive feedback, glad to hear that you're happy with your chicken coop.