My Chicken Coop Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Anna S.

Anna S.asked

My Chicken Coop

We have just purchased the Super plus large premium Chicken coop. It’s arrived super quickly!Whilst putting together it seems after attaching the run we will have to go through the low cage door to open the latch on the coop itself. We’ll also have to open the cage run door to remove and clean the tray. It seems odd that these features weren’t placed at the back so this double handling has to take place?

Mark Aziz

Mark Azizasked

My Chicken Coop

Hi we r interested to buy the large chicken coop for $699. Question # 1: Is it possible to swap the nesting box to the other side ?
Q # 2: What material is the wire mesh?thanks. Mark
[email removed]

Bruandmary

Bruandmaryasked

My Chicken Coop

Why such variations in reviews, I was planning on buying the Taj Mahal any responses?

taz
taz

I was thinking that too

Ghazmad

Ghazmadasked

My Chicken Coop

Hi I want to buy chicken coop from this site but they dont reply on my emails and there is no contact detail can anyone suggest the way to contact them as I wasnt feeling safe to buy online from somwhere that dont reply emails

My Chicken CoopMy Chicken Coop

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. Our number is 1300 899 511 or you can email us at info@mychickencoop.com.au. Our contact number can also be found on top of our website and Contact Us page - https://www.mychickencoop.com.au/contact-us
We pride ourselves in excellent customer service, so calls and emails are always answered promptly during our trading hours.

beverley
beverley

Would not recommend.
Pay more and buy or get one made in Australia, seems most are imported from China.
I almost rebuilt it making it suit a cold climate. Very flimsy very small, can't actually keep chickens without a
large adjoining yard. After less than one year the lid on the laying box was falling apart and I had coated the entire
house with Emerclad waterproofing. False economy!
Rgds Bev

simonefish

simonefishasked

My Chicken Coop

Wondering how owners are finding cleaning these coops, the door sizes are tiny, is access even possible to the main area?

MARCUUS

We don't have any trouble cleaning at all. Access is a little tight but I can get in too all areas o.k.With two chickens you don't get a lot of mess and you get plenty of eggs. :)

OLDCHOOK

OLDCHOOKasked

My Chicken Coop

What wood do you use? After reading a review seems like they aren't waterproof. How many chooks does it house?

MARCUUS

The wood they use is birch.It is very soft but lightweight and does the job.The coops are cheaply made but they work fine. The purchase price was also great. The roof was faulty but they sent me a new roof. Their supply and service was great. I'm very happy now!!! I have three hens and get min' 15 eggs per week. I would not recommend any more than 3-4 hens per coop this size. CHEERS.....

Hi Oldchook,

Our chicken coop is made from Fir Wood, which is the same material as what you get at most retail shops.
The coop is insulated and has waterproof treatment which is made for outdoor use.

We have sold thousands of this model already. We offer our customers unconditional money back guarantee so for any reason you're not happy with the item, we will offer you the full refund including the delivery cost.

Regards,