My Fibreglass Pool Easy

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by My Fibreglass Pool Easy

4.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (14)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would definitely recommend

Very easy, professional to deal with and no complications. Everyone we dealt with was lovely and it all happened very quickly without me having to do worry about anything. Highly recommended. Stress free process from start to finish.

Hellie
HellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

MFP Easy were very professional from start to finish.

Our experience with MFP Easy was very smooth. From the beginning the admin team were very helpful and knowledgeable. Installation was done on time and the standard was very high. Thanks for accommodating us during a very busy time of the year. We love our pool, paving and fencing. You guys have a great team!!

Mitch
Mitch

So happy !!

Absolutely love the pool and the surroundings MFPEasy built for us. Great work throughout. We got expert help from Warren on the initial consultation about where to place the pool and paving and pool fence to maximise the outdoor area. The guys on site were professional, clean, efficient and the project was handled perfectly start to finish. The after sales service has been great too. Couldn’t be Happier with the whole experience and the amount of time we get to use the Pool area Throughout the year. I also recommend the UV filter which greatly reduces the amount of Chlorine required in the pool.

Athlene Wooster
Athlene WoosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

We highly recommend MFPeasy to everyone. They are a professional, skillful and a friendly company to deal with. Their teamwork is awesome with a great team working together through the whole process. We chose to have a Turn-Key Pool and it looks amazing. Communication through the whole process was excellent and no query was left unanswered. Great work team, thank you Eric and Athlene Wooster.

Jannine
JannineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love My Pool

“We decided to go with MFPeasy as the initial conversations were so professional. The staff were so easy to communicate with and were very approachable with any questions that we had. MFPeasy recommended great trades (tilers, fencers, concreters) that were also very approachable so that we could finish our pool to be the finished product that desired. Everything was seamless and the installation went perfectly! We have recommended MFPeasy to our friends and we hope that MFPeasy keep doing what they are doing!”

Troy P.
Troy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from start to fdinish

MFPeasy should just keep doing what they are doing! Everything was awesome and worked like clockwork. They were the only company that could do everything I wanted and the installation team really knew their stuff. I could 100% trust their judgment on everything. The finished pool is brilliant and if I had to build a pool again I would definitely use MFPeasy again without a doubt!

Ben and Nicole
Ben and NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication and service

MFP Easy have been fantastic to deal with. Even the service being provided after the fact has been incredible. Our pool has been a welcome addition to our home and we thank MFP Easy for making it possible.

David and Jackie
David and JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

“We chose MFPeasy as they had Minerals pools and they could install it for us so we could use it before summer ended. The team at MFPeasy were great from the start to the end. Every question that we had was answered straight away and the installation guys were really friendly and onto it and they provided great communication. We are very happy with our pool and would not hesitate in recommending the MFPeasy team.”

Meredith
MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class and professional service

We could not be happier with the first class and professional service we received from MFP Easy. From start to finish the process ran like clockwork and we were kept fully informed at all times. Our questions were answered promptly and decision changes managed efficiently. We also appreciated the respect that was shown to ourselves and our property by all tradesmen during the installation of our pool. Highly recommend MFP Easy.

Maree Calthorpe
Maree CalthorpeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We are enjoying our amazing pool

Andrew C.My Fibreglass Pool Easy

We appreciate your review Maree, so glad that you are enjoying the benefits of the minerals pool.

So happy we have it !

"So happy we chose my fibreglass pool easy! First time building a pool for us and they were very supportive through the whole process. I will happily recommend them to anyone wanting to build a pool"

Andrew C.My Fibreglass Pool Easy

Thank you Lynette. It was a pleasure to work with you on transforming your backyard

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

My beautiful Fibreglass Pool

: “I am Sole Trader and take pride in my business. The professionalism and the workmanship we saw from the day that the hole was dug by the 2 Machine operators, the pool installers, the Crane operator, the Concreters, the paver guys, the pool fencing the pool cleaner and the hand over I would have any one of these people work for me any day. They left our yard clean and tidy every day and turned up on time for every part of the process. I cannot speak too highly of the whole experience, from the initial meeting on site, communication with the girls in the office, nothing was a problem. Exceeded our expectations. We just love our pool.”

Andrew C.My Fibreglass Pool Easy

Thank you Adrian, your pool looks quite spectacular, enjoy the upcoming swimming season

Annie

Shocking company / Would NOT recommend!

• +1Thumbnail
Andrew C.My Fibreglass Pool Easy

Good product but poor service