My Furniture Store

My Furniture Store (page 2 of 5)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do NOT buy anything from this store

We ordered a bedroom suite including wardrobes to be built in solid timber. Paid the $5000 price and when the order arrived it was made in cheap chip board and MDF. The quality of the workmanship was the worst I have ever seen. Received part refund but had to go to Fair Trading and NCAT to get my deposit of $2000 back. The owner of this store is not to be trusted as he will blame everyone else for his cheap ripoffs.

Sandra P
Sandra P

Seriously that is your response, might have been better for you if you had said nothing. You offered to remake only after you tried to rip me off and you wanted me to trust you and the manufacturer.

Disappointing customer service

Purchased an entertainment unit online, called after 5 days just for update, was advised that product is on it's way and to try again in a week. Second week called again to be told its out of stock with the supplier. Nobody had alerted this to us and it was not until our second call that we were advised of this. Explained we would need to buy a new entertainment unit over the weekend and she said she's send the refund to her manager to process, with no sense of apology or urgency. Would not recommend.

Kergs22

Kergs22Melbourne

Do Not Order From My Furniture Store

Purchased a bed paid for it was told to come pick it up get there and was told that they don't have

Purchased a bed get it home the bed is badly damaged no one will return my calls left messages asked to speak to a manager apparently they don't have a manager

Craig M.My Furniture Store

It is unlikely a bed is not available then in the second line you mention it is damaged - and yes I am the manager so please call if any issues - all our products come with min 12 month warranty - and always happy to assist - thanking you - manager -

Karen

KarenSydney

Taken My Money, Are Unable To Deliver the Product But Still No Refund

Craig M.My Furniture Store

It is unlikely that we would not give you a refund should we not be able to supply - so please call me (Craig - manager) if this is still an issue and will solve for you instantly - thanking you.

Sarah JStrathfield

Don't Bother!!

Sarah J

Worst customer service. I'm traumatised.

We purchased a bed in November 2017. They said it will be ordered in and will take 6 weeks.
15 weeks later still hasn't arrived. We ask them for money back. And then they insist it will be delivered the same weekend.
So we put our trust in them once again only to have delivered the wrong bed!!!
Are you guys joking!

Do Not Purchase From This Store!!!!

Alex BBrisbane

They took our money and refused to deliver the product

Craig M.My Furniture Store

Please advise your order number to see how this is possible. Thanking you.

Do not use tis company. Service is the worse ever.

Bought some chairs on-line. they took payment immediately, but cant give me a delivery date on the chairs - at all. Now struggling to get my money back. Considering legal action.

shanesydney

Be ware, terrible after sale support

I bought mattress and base, paid a lot of money for "on line store product", mattress and base delivered, since then never ending problem, base replace twice, mattress replaced twice, now they want to push me to get a replacement mattress which is even not what I bought, bought while, they want to give me grey, and [name removed] the owner terrible attitude, talking court than fixing issue with his supplier.
Go to proper established store and buy there, MFS all their stuff coming from China and you pay top dollar for low quality.

RAM

RAMNewcastle Region

Don't buy online!

RhiannonCairns

Worst Service. Do not use this company

Craig M.My Furniture Store

Once you've paid for it, there's no refund or exchange!

Candice
Candice
Steven

StevenSydney

Don't do it

Ordered a bed after being told it would take 3 to 4 weeks however it took 9 weeks.

After I finally managed to get someone to return my calls. They passed the buck blaming the manufacturer.

There was nothing wrong with bed when in finally arrived – but unless you are happy to wait months I would give this place a miss.

Shonky service

$150 for delivery and three weeks on, no item.

Bought a bunk bed from them, aware that prior to Christmas there would be a pretty hefty delivery fee. So, swallowed the $150 delivery fee expecting it would arrive just after Christmas (within the 7-10 day estimate). Here it is 17th January, excuse after excuse, called them AGAIN today and was told it was on the truck, would be here this week. Just got an email to say I will be contacted NEXT week to arrange a delivery time. Absolutely pathetic, their delivery charge is a complete rip off, customer service is polite, but just spouts lies.

Terrible service and no delivery. No updates no communication; don't buy

After buying furniture from Auburn store I have been calling them since last 2-3 weeks as to when my furniture will be delivered but no one calls back. Hot Line number is only a messaging service not actual people of the company. No one picks phone when called on direct number of the store. Left message no response back.

Finally after 2-3 weeks, they scheduled delivery to come between 11-1 but no buddy showed up. Instead driver says no one was at home. Pathetic people; never buy from here.

Worst Customer Service Ever

My purchase took over 3 months to arrive. Upon delivery, the two man driver team refused to carry the extremely heavy parts upstairs for us. Instead they were left in the corridor which is absolutely useless to us. My father has a damaged rotary cuff and my mother is still suffering from a car accident. That just leaves my younger sister and us with no idea of what to do. Customer service line was busy and [name removed], my personal contact for the delivery, could not be contacted. If this the experience you want then please feel free to use this furniture service. Otherwise save yourself some pain and heartache and keep well clear.

Joy38

Joy38AU

Would give ZERO stars if I could

Purchased a futon in November 2016, after hearing nothing, contacted them. They used their stock response - wait for courier to call. Well that never happened and now Naidine is ignoring my emails and demands for my $600 back. Fair Trading, Police and Fraud have been notified. DO NOT buy from here!!!

Katrina B.

Katrina B.asked

We were promised furniture by Christmas only to have 2 chairs instead of 6 delivered. Then we were promised by the end of Jan and then March!! Still no furniture and have paid in full. We can’t get a hold of anyone. Will also going to the office of Fair trading!!!

JuB
JuB

Great range, good quality. For an earlier order, I was assisted by a very helpful employee who has now left the business. On a second order dated 14/02/19, and fully paid, promised within 3 weeks, I have had great difficulty, have phoned repeatedly over weeks 4, 5, 6 (best Ph. 1300298461), finally had a delivery last Saturday but taken to wrong address. Was redelivered Sunday. Unfortunately, the item was not the one I ordered so returned. Apparently that item no longer available. Now promised substitute item, with which I am quite happy, by middle of coming week. Seems there are problems with their supplier as well as incompetence in their warehouse. Recommendation - JUST KEEP PHONING (politely, insistently) and hopefully, positive action will result.

Terri-Lee

Terri-Leeasked

How long for delivery

please contact us on 1300298461 we are happy to assist you
Regards Rozvita

Imogen M.

I have tried calling numerous times on all the website contact numbers - the phone rings out and emailed them. No response!!

Imogen M.

This number Rozvita has posted also rings out!! Not happy at all!!!

Azza

Azzaasked

Does anyone have a problem getting an email response?

Pete  Rob
Pete Rob

I rang them not emailed

Imogen M.

Yes. No response from emails and all phone numbers ring out! Next stop Fair Trading!

Get an answer from our members and My Furniture Store representatives

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Online store

My Furniture Store Online store

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and Sofas