My Furniture Store

My Furniture Store (page 3 of 5)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kerri

KerriBamarang

Terrible customer service and damaged goods

Do not be tempted to use this company, you will regret it. When goods finally arrived they were damaged and it was only the tenacity of my husband that eventually got them repaired. These people ignore consumer rights, outright lie about what they are going to do to resolve disputes, just laughed when we got Fair Trading involved and were happy to brag that they dealt with Fair Trading all of the time and were not concerned. The lounge is of poor quality now that we have had a chance to use it and not worth what we paid for it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH THIS STORE. I would have given them no stars if it was possible.

No Delivery, No communication

Only purchased King Single Beds as we were guaranteed delivery last week. Last week came and no beds. Had an email saying there was a delay and would be kept up to date. No emails, no phone calls, no replies to messages we left. So disappointing. Still hoping something may happen tomorrow.....

Ted Ozols

Ted Ozols

Too many excuses

The common thread in most of the unfavourable reviews is poor communication by the vendor or complete lack of it as well as being unable to deliver goods as advertised. Initially was going to purchase an ensemble base but have been put off by the company's inability to get its act together as expressed in these reviews.

Disgraceful

I purchased a piece of furniture and they charged my credit card $750. They sent me a text four weeks ago telling me my furniture would arrive the next week. Have left five(!) messages on their answering machine and they did not return any calls. They still have my money. I don't have my furniture.

extremly Bad...please avoid

Not delivered within time frame 7-10 days. Had to go store again to know status after 21 days. Delivered after 28 days but one left outside of home as delivery man has no time. Terrible customer service. Store ph never picked up. Please avoid.

Absolutely Appalling!!!!!! D o. N o t. B u y. F r o m. H e r e!!!!

Service.... They don't know the meaning of the word. DISCUSTING!!!!! Never answer their phone and never return phone calls.
Delivery.....4 weeks late and full well knew the manufacturers time frame but didn't mention this and still led us on.
Product.... Cheap crap, not worth the money spent. Some damage even but didn't want to hear about it when we called.

This company is a joke.... Do not use them!!!

Hell!

Businesses like this shouldn't exist

Ordered tables and chairs for work. I had to chase them to confirm they had received the payment. Two weeks later they told me that the goods would not be available for another 10 weeks. This business is highly inefficient, unorganized, all talk and then nothing. This business is less, then nothing. Nothingness.

Poor quality products, ignore you when you ask for refunds

Runhappy

RunhappySydney

UNreasonable

LyndaH

LyndaH

Buyers Beware

BUYERS BEWARE!!! I placed an order on line back in February, only to be emailed that the item was no longer available and to choose another similar item, which I proceeded to do. My bank account was debited back in February but I was still waiting for delivery of my item in May. I found the customer service inconsistent and also you cannot track your item. In desperation I lodged a dispute through PayPal and finally at the end of May, received my item. I am still waiting for the complimentary sheet set that they offered as compensation. I am not holding my breath!!

Harriet

HarrietSydney

Be warned

I purchased two bedside tables in store at Auburn for a unit that we were due to move into in two weeks time. Urgency was the essential component. I double-checked that the delivery time was soon. Seven days, I was told - they are in the warehouse and just has to be brought over from there.This was on 2nd February. Foolishly, I paid in full in advance - bad move! Then I got a text message saying there was a delay - and then another and another.Today, the goods have arrived at Auburn and we have now collected them. It is the 5th May, more than fourteen weeks since we ordered them. Be warned.

Maggie MSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst online experience yet!

Ordered a TV cabinet online from this company on 17/2/16. Paid in full - exorbitant freight costs. Should have cancelled order then or better yet read reviews before placing order. After 6 weeks of chasing up my order the product arrived with the inadequate packaging torn and the goods badly damaged inside. I refused to take delivery and am now having hassles getting a refund from the company. They won't do this until their dispute with the courier company is settled. I am filing a complaint with the Dept. of Fair Trading as this company needs to be investigated for its shoddy practices. All I can say is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Rubbish

Rohanshah49

Rohanshah49AU

Never Never Never will go back !!!!

Craig M.My Furniture Store

Not reliable and worst customer service

We ordered furniture in Dec and were promised to be delivered in 14 days. However, January passed without any call from them. In feb, we started chasing them for delivery. No one picked phone or replied to our emails. Somehow they agreed to deliver. But on the day of delivery, we were informed the bed supposed to be delivered is broken and delivery cannot happen on that day. We were promised delivery next week. But again there were no calls and no replies to emails for another three weeks. Finally after heated conversation and lot of pushing they delivered the bed after 3 months in March. Just be careful with them. Do not pay the amount in full!!

Shanfons

ShanfonsSydney

Absolutely terrible!! Please do not waste your time and money!

Mark

MarkMelbourne

Wrong Product Rating

Bought medium firm but in reality it was an extra firm. Nightmare to return the product. Not a good experience.

Hello Mark,
The Heavenly mattress is a medium firm mattress - you ordered a mattress online without trying it and leaving a negative review when is unfair.
- management -

Damn this store

I was paid in full amount, and they said my item will be there about on 6-8 weeks, but 4 months passed, I only received 1 item, make so much calls and they said they will call me back, but never happens.
I will pass my experience too all my friends and let them do not ever go this shop or online business.

Avoid at all costs

Worst experience. Avoid at all costs. You've been warned! They told me the item was in stock when I ordered and to expect it in about a week. It didn't happen.

Clare S

Clare SWindsor, NSW

Wish I could give 0 stars

Should have read the reviews here first. We had our bed 13 months before it inexplicably fell apart. So dangerous! I shudder to think what might have happened if the kids were in the bed at the time.
Customer service is trying to make the manufacturer sort this out. This is illegal.
With such a bad experience and seeing that some people have terrible experiences and some have absolutely wonderful ones, I can't help but wonder if myfurniturestore.com.au employees are writing the good reviews?
There is no way they deserve 5 stars.

Katrina B.

Katrina B.asked

We were promised furniture by Christmas only to have 2 chairs instead of 6 delivered. Then we were promised by the end of Jan and then March!! Still no furniture and have paid in full. We can’t get a hold of anyone. Will also going to the office of Fair trading!!!

JuB
JuB

Great range, good quality. For an earlier order, I was assisted by a very helpful employee who has now left the business. On a second order dated 14/02/19, and fully paid, promised within 3 weeks, I have had great difficulty, have phoned repeatedly over weeks 4, 5, 6 (best Ph. 1300298461), finally had a delivery last Saturday but taken to wrong address. Was redelivered Sunday. Unfortunately, the item was not the one I ordered so returned. Apparently that item no longer available. Now promised substitute item, with which I am quite happy, by middle of coming week. Seems there are problems with their supplier as well as incompetence in their warehouse. Recommendation - JUST KEEP PHONING (politely, insistently) and hopefully, positive action will result.

Terri-Lee

Terri-Leeasked

How long for delivery

please contact us on 1300298461 we are happy to assist you
Regards Rozvita

Imogen M.

I have tried calling numerous times on all the website contact numbers - the phone rings out and emailed them. No response!!

Imogen M.

This number Rozvita has posted also rings out!! Not happy at all!!!

Azza

Azzaasked

Does anyone have a problem getting an email response?

Pete  Rob
Pete Rob

I rang them not emailed

Imogen M.

Yes. No response from emails and all phone numbers ring out! Next stop Fair Trading!

Get an answer from our members and My Furniture Store representatives

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Online store

My Furniture Store Online store

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and Sofas