My Furniture Store

My Furniture Store (page 4 of 5)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Andrea Maleta

Andrea MaletaSydney, NSW

Stay away! Go to a reputable store who wont just take your money!

By far the WORST SERVICE, no accountability or updates. Didnt even call or email me to let me know "hey, your furniture will be 2 weeks late, and we still dont know if/when you will receive it." I do not understand how this business has survived so far. Would advise people to STAY AWAY since I STILL have no idea when I will receive my furniture! Quick to take your money but forget about you straight after!

LYN

LYNMELBOURNE

Wish I could give zero stars!!! This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my 63 year

Luke

LukeBurnie

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!

Ordered bedside tables and they turned up broken. The boxes they came in were fine so they must of been packed broken. Will not refund or replace and just blame the freight company. Do not deal with this company they are terrible!!!

Arvind

ArvindSydney

Avoid!!!

Salesman provided wrong dimensions of the furniture to get the sale. Now that only part of the order has been delivered - it does't fit and is absolutely useless. On top of all this they have been lying about the delivery timeframes. Looking at all the other reviews it seems that i am not alone. Please avoid - its not worth the hassle. You will be extremely disappointed!!!!

Wish I could rate this store 0 stars!

my.furniturestore.com.au - aka: Craig Mendel Enterprises Pty Ltd

Terrible service

Ordered a queen bed from My Furniture Store online on the 5th August 2014, are told 8-10 weeks. Phoned today (9 weeks) and was told by the warehouse that it has only just been loaded on the ship from overseas. The delivery now will be another 4-6 weeks. I have to have the bed by the end of next week, otherwise can't have it.
I wish I had read this before hand.

Do not buy from them

Bianca

BiancaMelbourne

Worst. Service. Ever.

This business is only interested in getting your money - no integrity.

This is disgusting!

We bought a bed frame and they send us faulty and damaged piece. We trying to change this but they are lengthening the process making no sense and not ready to change but instead offered 30 AUD discount! What a JOKE!!!! We have spent 649 AUD on this queen exquisite bed pacific blue ( model- 198114209). Please spend your money somewhere worth it. Or else, you will regret it. We have already spent 2 months without bed in this cold freezing winter.

Do not buy from "my furniture store"

Ordered a $2700+ bedroom suite in Jan 2014 and was told it would be delivered within 4 weeks. Finally over 3 months later I have received my items, and realised that I was overcharged!! Contact very difficult, the phone constantly rings out. Tracking purchases online is impossible as the site isn't regularly updated. The delivery guys were ok- although I was later told my item sat in a truck for 2 weeks as it had broken down- a phone call or email would have been nice... and then to top it off the bed is a different colour to the tall boy and side tables.
I would not recommend them and certainly will not be purchasing from them again.

Bad service, no assembly instructions included for bed, bed different colour to the rest of the suite

twins15

twins15Greystanes, NSW

My Furniture Store needs to get their act together if they want to stay in business!

amy

amyvic

My Furniture store

Disgraceful

After receiving my $2K+ bed, the hardware wasn't included. Took them 4.5 months to send the wrong hardware kit. And now they claim to have sent the correct one and won't take back the bed. I've been sleeping on the floor all that time surrounded by bed pieces. Sent endless amounts of emails and made weekly phone calls. Don't ever buy here!

Avoid at all costs

I ordered some bedding for my kids and I was told 15-20 days. This was 7th January 2014. I'm still waiting!!
The phone numbers do not work. Message bank is overloaded. Try calling their sales line, that's when they answer!
They are telling me mid April for my delivery. I asked for a refund and am now waiting for this to happen. Very unhappy. Avoid!! For an Australian company you would assume they make everything here? The amount of time I've been waiting, you'd think they are arriving from Jupiter!! Terrible. Absolutely disgusted.

EMS

EMSMelbourne

Abysmisal

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

I had to continually ask for an update on the status of my order. The phone numbers on the website to enquire about orders are disconnected. Response time to emails was inadequate and did not answer the questions asked. I was beginning to wonder if this was an actual store or just a [censored word removed]. I finally received my order (which was a Christmas present and ordered within the time frame to get it before Christmas) on 7th January. It arrived with a small tear that was covered by the "fragile" tape on the plastic covering so could not be seen at the time of delivery. I dare not complain, as I know this will only cause more frustration. Think twice before ordering from this "best" online store!

Kathryn Alexander

Kathryn AlexanderMaleny

Very disappointed

Although we managed to get a refund due to non-delivery within the generous time-frame allowed, we were deeply disappointed with the lies told and the failure to communicate until threatened. Although we were eventually assured the items were at the warehouse and had been shipped out from NSW to QLD (and had this in writing) upon phoning the delivery people in QLD they confirmed that they did not have the order on the truck. This was the final straw after a host of promises, lies and reasons for delay. I would recommend that if you wish to purchase from this site to do your homework and make sure you can get a refund if anything goes wrong.

bad service, lies

Something fishy with the operations

Delays, lies, online chat help? There isn't anyone to answer your question through live chat no matter what time of the day you try. They take the full amount without sending you items. Beware of t them. Not recommending them. Your customer service call is answered by someone from Philippines which would not have a clue of anything. There is only one person available in Australia which I am still have a doubt about it. Waste of time, money,...... Do not do any business with them unless you have extra money to spend. They say wide range of product but are does product in Australia ?

Liers

chatamal

chatamalMelbourne

Caution

You will be dissapointed. Customer Care should not be even specified on their website because it doesn't exist. Items are not as described and they won't care about it. They will give you assurance that the situation will be rectified and then retract it. Once you get item, if it's not what you expect or defective, "tough", that's their motto.

Items not as described and defective. They will not address your concern and leave you stuck with it.

Katrina B.

Katrina B.asked

We were promised furniture by Christmas only to have 2 chairs instead of 6 delivered. Then we were promised by the end of Jan and then March!! Still no furniture and have paid in full. We can’t get a hold of anyone. Will also going to the office of Fair trading!!!

JuB
JuB

Great range, good quality. For an earlier order, I was assisted by a very helpful employee who has now left the business. On a second order dated 14/02/19, and fully paid, promised within 3 weeks, I have had great difficulty, have phoned repeatedly over weeks 4, 5, 6 (best Ph. 1300298461), finally had a delivery last Saturday but taken to wrong address. Was redelivered Sunday. Unfortunately, the item was not the one I ordered so returned. Apparently that item no longer available. Now promised substitute item, with which I am quite happy, by middle of coming week. Seems there are problems with their supplier as well as incompetence in their warehouse. Recommendation - JUST KEEP PHONING (politely, insistently) and hopefully, positive action will result.

Terri-Lee

Terri-Leeasked

How long for delivery

My Furniture Store
Craig M.My Furniture Store

please contact us on 1300298461 we are happy to assist you
Regards Rozvita

Imogen M.

I have tried calling numerous times on all the website contact numbers - the phone rings out and emailed them. No response!!

Imogen M.

This number Rozvita has posted also rings out!! Not happy at all!!!

Azza

Azzaasked

Does anyone have a problem getting an email response?

Pete  Rob
Pete Rob

I rang them not emailed

Imogen M.

Yes. No response from emails and all phone numbers ring out! Next stop Fair Trading!

Get an answer from our members and My Furniture Store representatives

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Online store

My Furniture Store Online store

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and Sofas