Online store and Physical store

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jodyb

jodybSydney Surrounds, NSW

I do not recommend this store

Bought a chest of draws in April, received draws in August after numerous emails sent to them I receive an email stating product is in stock and will be sent. 21 days and more emails I received the chest of draws broken. I notified them and I have asked for a full refund and I have received emails asking would I except $20 refund n I can keep broken goods. Not acceptable. I am still waiting on an outcome.

Bad experience

Worst company I have ever dealt with, could never contact them when I did they didn’t return calls. When they did speak to me they lied.
Item took so long to come almost contacted visa and PayPal to report them:: would definitely not recommend this company & will never buy from them again

Indronil

Indronil

King and Queen Bed Delivery

I never ordered "Rogan King 6 Piece (The Lot) Bedroom Suite - (Model:ls 718 K) - Bed With Lead Light (Model:2-1-12-9)" drawer version of the product . I ordered Gaslift version. Unfortunately while moving houses i lost the handwritten docket which was given to me by the store. They had updated the system as well stating i ordered Drawer version of the bed. So i had to accept the bed . Be Very careful while purchasing stuff from My furniture ... I had problems with my queen bed delivery as well. Pretty poor experience altogether ..i will go to more established chain going forward .. even their forwarded "submit Review " link does not work

Store LocationAuburn
Aimee E.

Aimee E.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Store LocationMy furniture store Auburn

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful product

I bought a Rexy 48 /2 door pantry 1800x1200. The doors didn’t close properly, the back of the pantry wasn’t screwed in, the shelf holes were not inline. It was chipped on the door and bottom of cupboard. I asked for no handles and holes, and I got both, dirty marks all over it. Waste of money, rough handling regarding delivery. Will never purchase from them again......

Product Appearance As advertised

ordered back in November and still havent received order

Have tried ringing multiple times they say they are going to get back to me and i dont hear back from them. Order in November they told me would be roughly 10-12 weeks its now over 5 months and they cant give me a delivery time.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

ManBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivered items not as described or ordered

ManB

Funny how all the 'bad' reviews are on these pages but dont show up on their main page....only the good ones show there... :( ...not right.... :(

Worst retail experience I've ever had.

Initial order (2 beds); one was delivered damaged the other (as it was later explained) lost. Multiple calls (unanswered, their system cuts out after a few rings) and emails without response. When I finally get a call it's vague and unhelpful; staff clearly have no idea what's going on and have no real power to get things to happen. Finally get told of a replacement delivery day last Tuesday (it's now far too late for original purpose; over 3 months after ordered, but we take day off work to wait all day at home to receive anyway). Didn't arrive. Preparing to open a dispute with VISA to get money back. These guys are truly the worst I have ever had to deal with.

shan

shanSouth East Queensland, QLD

2 months of waiting

I made a purchase almost 2mths ago and yet still havent received it. I call them every week they keep saying next week but still nothing. I spoke to them 2 weeks ago and they said it will be shipped in 2days but yet still nothing. Rang them 2day and they acted surprised that I havent received it yet.... you and me both. I wouldnt waste my time or money with these guys. It would of been quicker if I made it myself.

FarSydney, NSW

More than a month - still waiting - buyers beware

Far

so apparently the desk is arriving tomorrow 29/3/2019.... will update if i get it and the condition good or bad (praying it is good... at least then the wait would be worth it) Horrid luck with furniture stores recently

Terrible Customer Service

We ordered a new bed, to receive it a month later, i wasnt too worried as it was over the Christmas period. When we then finally received the bed, there was a fault and it did not fit together correctly. After a month of contacting them to resolve this issue it is still not resolved. Not happy with the service atall.

rodj6Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Don’t buy here...... you won’t see the furniture

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Don’t give them your money you won’t see the product. I can’t stress how dodgy they are. I never saw any furniture and the correspondence was terrible. Incompetence at all levels.

The sold me something they no longer stocked then tried to get me to accept something else.
Which I reluctantly agreed to
Then they forgot to ship the new item
Then when I ask for a refund, they said the manager would have to call me first..............

Still waiting................

Product Appearance Not as advertised
rodj6

I have now made a refund request and they won’t answer my calls

Craig M.My Furniture Store

Do not spent a cent here!!

High prices, low quality furniture.. they are not helpful when it comes to warranty and is non existent.. furniture never arriving on time and damaged!! Run run run!!

Amandas

AmandasSunshine Coast

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Renata R

Renata RBrisbane

Furniture arrived damaged and not coming together well after assembling

Seller informed about my issue and dissatisfaction. I have provided pictures of the damage as requested and asked for 10% refund due to the damage, which would have been much better for the seller than the hassle of disassembling and sending it back. I was advised that someone would get back to me. After a month of waiting I have sent another email inquiring about my case and was told that they are waiting for the supplier response and will contact me after that. That was 2 months ago, still no response.

JamesMelbourne

Australian Worst Furniture Store on line

James

Terrible service, still haven’t received product or refund

Peter

PeterSydney

Poor Service and Lack of Communication

Avoid this company - zero customer service and zero support. Plenty of other online furniture compa

Ysyd

YsydSydney

Poor service. Delivery delayed by 3 months! Charge Ridiculous Fees

Katrina B.

Katrina B.asked

We were promised furniture by Christmas only to have 2 chairs instead of 6 delivered. Then we were promised by the end of Jan and then March!! Still no furniture and have paid in full. We can’t get a hold of anyone. Will also going to the office of Fair trading!!!

JuB
JuB

Great range, good quality. For an earlier order, I was assisted by a very helpful employee who has now left the business. On a second order dated 14/02/19, and fully paid, promised within 3 weeks, I have had great difficulty, have phoned repeatedly over weeks 4, 5, 6 (best Ph. 1300298461), finally had a delivery last Saturday but taken to wrong address. Was redelivered Sunday. Unfortunately, the item was not the one I ordered so returned. Apparently that item no longer available. Now promised substitute item, with which I am quite happy, by middle of coming week. Seems there are problems with their supplier as well as incompetence in their warehouse. Recommendation - JUST KEEP PHONING (politely, insistently) and hopefully, positive action will result.

Terri-Lee

Terri-Leeasked

How long for delivery

please contact us on 1300298461 we are happy to assist you
Regards Rozvita

Imogen M.

I have tried calling numerous times on all the website contact numbers - the phone rings out and emailed them. No response!!

Imogen M.

This number Rozvita has posted also rings out!! Not happy at all!!!

Azza

Azzaasked

Does anyone have a problem getting an email response?

Pete  Rob
Pete Rob

I rang them not emailed

Imogen M.

Yes. No response from emails and all phone numbers ring out! Next stop Fair Trading!

Get an answer from our members and My Furniture Store representatives

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Physical store

My Furniture Store Online store

My Furniture Store Online store

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Office and Sofas