My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Pam Wilson

Pam WilsonSydney, NSW

Babyliss Jumbo hot curlers

Service is fast but the product was a huge disappointment. Curlers don't stay in. clamps leave ridges, curls don't last. Frankly not worth buying and certainly not at that price. Bette options out there - think the velvet casing is the issue but the actual curlers get cold very quickly.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

SarikaC

SarikaCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product with good price

Happy to buy products from my hair care and beauty online store. Products are genuine with good price and very fast delivery within Melbourne. I am very happy with the service. Highly recommended..

Date PurchasedJune 2020

JulesV

JulesVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices with great service and wonderful products!

My hair care is fabulously competitive on price and equally if not more important to me, the staff are lovely and helpful. They have a brilliant policy for returns and exchanges. I like to shop for the best price - rest assured if you find what you want at My Hair Care, it will be the best price. They're also generous with free samples, always a treat - and if they don't have something that you want, they're pro-active in listening to suggestions about carrying said products. Trustworthy, reputable, friendly - value for money!

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

VRL

VRLTasmania

Fabulous Customer Service!

Great product, great price, easy to use website, prompt timely delivery. Unfortunately (for me) while the product creates a variety of beautiful curls for long hair, it wasn’t suited to my shorter length hair. Twelve out of Ten for Customer Service when I phoned the store to discuss this. Was surprised and delighted to be offered a refund. The people I spoke with were so kind and helpful, they are an amazing asset to My Haircare & Beauty. A true measure of a business is how they treat you when there’s a problem! You’re FABULOUS! Can’t believe how quickly I received the refund after returning the item.

Date PurchasedApril 2020
LornaP

LornaPSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer support pwhat a company

What a company for following up customer minor concern in most professional way
Immediate action taken
Listened to problem and offered several solutions because of these actions I continually use this company and their amazing products

Chisholm1

Chisholm1Hunter Region, NSW

Easy to order and Navigate

Good product range for hair. Good prices and fast delivery. Will order again as easy to scroll through and find products not usually aware of and read reviews as to whether or not item is suitable.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019