My Hair Care Online store

My Hair Care Online store (page 2 of 6)

Diane

DianeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Products were cheaper online than going to a store. My order arrived the next day! Found exactly what I was looking for. Will use this online store again. Thank you!

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Order today; delivery tomorrow!

This store is awesome! It’s generally next day delivery, great range of products and great prices. Going to a pharmacy for hair / beauty products is so 1980. Could not recommend highly enough. The large sized products are great also!

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Exactly what I was after

Very easy, found exactly what I wanted. Didn't really look through the rest of products available but will do later. Just love the mini hair dryer I bought for travel.

RenaeB

RenaeBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unbelievably Fast

I placed an order on the online store at 12:30pm and a couple of hours later it was delivered at my door.
Fantastic prices and unbelievable service. I will be shopping here again!

Prompt delivery!

I have purchased my shampoo and conditioner from My Haircare Online twice now as I have moved from the city to a small coastal town. I have been amazed both times at how quickly I received my purchase. Mail can take 7-10 days to get here. My hair products arrive in 2-3 days. I'm a very happy seachanger as I don't have to go without good quality haircare products!

Excellent Customer Service!

I needed a new hairdryer since going from brunette to Auburn and wanted something powerful and lightweight. Did my research and set my mind on a Parlux 385 in Gold. Haven't tried it yet but the samples and packaging alone are amazing! Full size Wella heat gel, comb, shampoo and mask samples and a no-kink hair tie. Shipping took only 3 days to Mt Barker, SA and box and contents were in perfect condition.
Can't wait to try out my new dryer because even in the box (with all the samples) it's lighter than my old VS one.

Mishi

MishiWestern Australia

Epic In all aspects

Product arrived on time. Exactly what it said on the web and I absolutely love it. Thanks for this your wonderful service. I’m now never getting waxing done at a salon!

STR

STRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy delivery of products

Used the online store for the first time just recently and the website was really easy to navigate. Good pricing with super quick delivery. Highly recommended....I will definitely use again.

Quick shipping

Quickest shipping I have ever experienced. Ordered it late at night and received it the next day at midday. Highly recommend the company lots of communication! Looking forward to trying the products.

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

5 stars for such a quick delivery service. Thank you.

I purchase my product from your online store at 11pm yesterday & I was much surprised that I receive my product at 4.30 this afternoon. I would recommend "My Haircare". Thank you for your quick service
Vicky Emmanuel 0405 159 335

Phil K

Phil KAdelaide

excellent service

I buy Matrix Hydro detangling lotion for my curly hair, it is just right for me.
The service at My Hair care online is very efficient, my order arrived the next day in Adelaide, and with a discount too. I also found your products are cheaper than others

LornaP

LornaPSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer support pwhat a company

What a company for following up customer minor concern in most professional way
Immediate action taken
Listened to problem and offered several solutions because of these actions I continually use this company and their amazing products

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Best online store for hair and beauty

These guys are fantastic. Their prices are great, their products are fantastic and super fast postage, generally received the next working day. I could not recommend them more highly! Thank you

KayeL

KayeLSydney, NSW

Great customer service & fast delivery

Easy to navigate their website to buy. Fastest delivery ever. Less than 24 hours. Small bonus discount for loyalty. Product always authentic.
Trust My Hair Care and their products so keep going back.

Vicki80

Vicki80Southern and Hills, SA

Customer service and product still Fantastic!

Have been purchasing products from My Hair Care for years. I'm still very happy with exceptional customer service, super speedy and reliable delivery, and a great range of well priced quality products.
Love the Sebastian leave in hair mousse, just perfect moisture and lightweight, does't leave hair crispy, great on curly, fine, colour treated hair.

Fast delivery & great service

I received my order within 24 hours from time of purchase. The online store and order was easy and fast. Highly recommend the online store and will return again to purchase.

Hair colour

Easy to locate easy to order and delivered quickly! Good price too. What more could you ask for.
The colour is great lasts a long time and shines. Really
happy with it.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Same day delivery!!! Awesome, thanks!

Same day delivery, perfect condition- what more do you need?! First time I have used this seller so I was pleased that I got my product so quickly, highly recommended!

Best product ever. It actually works. Hair is so healthy

I was so lucky to find this product on line. My hair is in the best condition ever. So good for silver hair. Gives it a real lift. LOVE IT

DulaniM

DulaniMSydney, NSW

Good deal

Very good seller. Trustworthy , good price and quick delivery. I’m very happy with my order and this is my second order . I will be shopping with them in future as well.

July 16th 2019 Update: Great offer

Very satisfied through out the process and delivery time is very quick. Was a great offer valued for money. Very trustworthy site as well. I will definitely buy more with this seller