My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store (page 2 of 13)

Listing monitored by My Haircare & Beauty

CarolH
CarolHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Website is easy to navigate. Wide range of products and prices are good. Delivery is fast and reliable with tracking.

Lynette
LynetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Product is fantastic and the delivery was excellent

Every thing easy polite customer service excellent delivery time and left where it was requested to be and excellent product

Very satisfied

So easy to find my product, love shopping here. A big saving and quality products. Tracking provided and service is just excellent both from My Hair Care and Beauty and Couriers Please. Thank you so much.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

ashleighc
ashleighcDarwin, NT

Worlds Quickest shipment!! Super easy!

site is extremely easy to navigate with vast range of products and prices amazing ! worlds quickest shipment/order processing!! cannot wait to receive products will definite be a returning customer!!

Loretta
LorettaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product, been using it for years.

Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner

Love Love Love, I have long hair and have always had problems with it being oily if not washed every second, but now I can wash it twice a week and it still looks good

Excellent Prices, Great Range and Super Quick Deliver

Store had great selection of products.
Easy to navigate the website and filter to find what I needed.
Great price and appreciated the no delivery fee even though I did not spend over $50!
Products arrived the next day

Penny H.
Penny H.South Australia

From warehouse to home

Fantastic choice of brands. Best part was delivery. From ordering to delivery was 3 days and this was during Christmas New Year time.

MLR
MLR

Great Range and Super Fast Postage!

Site was easy to navigate and had a good range of products. Even though my order was placed over the Christmas break, it turned up within a couple of days. Products were exactly as described.

KB07
KB07Gold Coast

Excellent service all round

Super easy to find what I needed on the website. Items seem reasonably priced and I received lots of freebies with my order. My order arrived less than 24 hours later during the Christmas peak shopping time. Well packaged, cannot fault anything.

Sent wrong item

I ordered the waver curler online and got the bag for it , I would never pay $50 for a bag . Will not buy from you again

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Not so great

I have curly hair and at the store, someone suggested that this is a great shampoo for curly hair. After getting it I have realized that it's great at price and not the performance.

Fantastic

Great speedy service and a no trouble website that is what will make me return shop. Thank you very much

JohnnyC
JohnnyCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery of the item. Happy!

The item I bought was delivered within a couple of days and it was packed properly. Unfortunately, the complimentary Christmas candy was broken. No big deal to me as it helps me to take less sugar.

Noel
NoelAlbury nsw

Great service and products

Quality Italian made shaving brush at a reasonable price purchased to replace the brush in my travel bag the hairs were falling out so rather than buy a $6.00 el cheapo went a bit upmarket so happy with my new omega brush and this online seller, thank you, will be back!!

Beauty Product Retailers

Always fast and reliable service, well done!

Easy to navigate online store, great range of products and quick dispatch. The products reach me quickly and are great quality.

Elana Kolman
Elana KolmanPerth, WA

Terrific customer service from start to finish

I had on going help throughout my query,. My own brand of colour was not available for some time, and was offered an alternative which just arrived yesterday and looks excellent even though I have not tried it yet. The on going support and prompt email answering was very good customer service which I greatly appreciated. Well done team hair care

Stephanie J
Stephanie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful customer service & misleading photos

I never received a reply to my messages asking for help with some products I ordered. The dye + developer combination resulted in my sheets being stained, but I’ve never received a reply asking for advice to then order an alternative. The clips I bought in my initial order were red in the photo but were bright orange on arrival. Even though this was disappointing I still wanted to give them a second try, but if I can’t get any help then I guess not.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Keracolor Conditioner Purple

Very fast delivery & well packaged. Can't wait to try this product. Would definitely recommend this seller. Will buy again. Thank you.

AnnaB
AnnaBSydney, NSW

My hair can’t live without Alterna Caviar

Absolutely love the Alterna Caviar range. I’ve been using the Moisture range for a while now and my hair loves it! No more dry and damaged hair. The product arrived quickly and the packaging is wonderful. What a nice surprise to receive an Alterna hair turban just in time for Xmas.

Amazing!

These guys are amazing! Every time I’ve ordered they manage to pick, pack & dispatch like lightning! Great products, great service, can’t fault them. I keep coming back for more. Highly recommend :)

tony v
tony vCanberra 2600, ACT

Unbelievable service

I’m in Canberra, ordered on Thursday, came Friday. Online store was easy to use, found exactly what I wanted at such a cheap price, just about half price.going to order some more

LucyB
LucyB

Super speedy delivery

Super speedy dispatch and delivery - indeed was next day delivery! Also loved that the items came wrapped in recyclable paper instead of plastic bubble wrap. Happy to support this local business.

Lisa P.
Lisa P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience

They had every item in stock that I wanted that I couldn't find on other websites at the cheapest prices and delivered within 2 business days whilst in stage 4 lockdown - impressed!

Excellent fast service

I found everything I needed and at great prices - cheaper than elsewhere. I received my products the same day I ordered! Packaged well and easy to use website. Super fast