My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store (page 2 of 12)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (229)

Lisa P.

Lisa P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing experience

They had every item in stock that I wanted that I couldn't find on other websites at the cheapest prices and delivered within 2 business days whilst in stage 4 lockdown - impressed!

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Excellent fast service

I found everything I needed and at great prices - cheaper than elsewhere. I received my products the same day I ordered! Packaged well and easy to use website. Super fast

Date PurchasedOctober 2020

Excellent Service

I chose My Hair Care because the products I needed were cheaper than other stores.
The products were dispatched the day I placed my order.
I received them by courier the next morning.
Can't do better than that!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Super fast delivery!

The right product and the delivery was super fast - I ordered on Sunday and delivery was Tuesday - everyone else, given stage 4 lockdown in Victoria, is taking five times longer, but this really impressed!

Same day delivery

Amazing. Cannot believe I got my order delivered same day by courier! Thank you so much, I have not received this kind of service from so many high volume retailers, this was incredible. Thank you!!!

LynneH

LynneHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only place to buy my hair products

Extremely easy to order products. Very competitive prices. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for my hair products. Delivery choices and always have received my items within a few days Great service.

DonnaK

DonnaKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Matrix brass off hair products

Excellent priced hair products, wow what a service, ordered late Thursday night, arrived Saturday midday, thank you so much, just awesome. Will definitely use you again for all your products.

Lorena

Lorenavic

Awesome service & quickest delivery ever

Product prices very reasonable, I will definitely order again, such fantastic service, working lots of hours it’s hard to get out to buy my products now I know where I can go for super quick service & delivery, very happy :)

VickiD

VickiDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service, fast delivery

I was so impressed that my order came so quickly and just what I needed for my lockdown hair needs under strict instructions from my hairdresser! Thank you - I'll be recommending you :)

Great customer service

I have for many years used Matrix shampoo and conditioner. A friend of mine recommended I use your link to order my products. Today I placed an order and am completely happy with the service I received. I was a little confused in the middle of processing my order on-line and your staff came to my rescue. Thank you.

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Company Great Products

Best Company to get hair supplies from. Very easy website. Good prices and very fast delivery with Courier service. Highly recommend My Haircare for people to use.

LeanneW

LeanneWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent ordering online service

Placed my order on Saturday evening and arrived at the door Tuesday morning. Very neatly and securely packed. Glad I found this online business. Will be my hair product supplier.

Great products great prices

Super easy to find what I was looking for (Revolutions hair colour is the BEST)
Awesome prices and CRAZY fast shipping even with COVID-19
Keep up the amazing work Thankyou!

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Breaking the delivery myths during COVID-19!!!

I started searching for best price on my shampoo/conditioner and found My Hair Care to have the best price available with free shipping. Ordered at 9.30am and delivered at 3.30pm - amazing and great work! thanks :)

CassandraS

CassandraSVictoria

Amazing

Item was lost via courier .. the people at My Hair Care online were so lovely and understanding and very easy to communicate with. New package was sent out immediately via express post, and I received it a couple of days later. Extremely happy with the service provide. Thank you.

Bellamagica

BellamagicaSydney

Excellent prices and customer service

Great experience with My Hair Care. I ordered a Vitamin A serum from this store yesterday afternoon, as it offered the best price online for this particular brand. To top it off, shipping was free, and super fast as my delivery arrived this morning with free samples. I can't fault my first-time experience with this store and will definitely shop with My Hair Care again.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Best price and same day delivery!!

I was able to get the cheapest price for the products I was looking for, and as the cherry on top, I could choose from free next business day shipping, or same day delivery for only $5! Gotta love instant gratification!

Fantastic Service - Super Fast Dispatch and Delivery - 5 Star

I placed my order at 7am, a few hours after I received notification of my delivery was sent. The fastest dispatch ever. Product was well packed, and exactly as ordered. I will definitely use My Hair Care for all of my products from now on. Highly recommend.

Isa

IsaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fast delivery

The whole process from ordering the product to delivery was super fast. Very impressed. I will continue to order from this site in future as it turns out it’s actually cheaper for me to order online then purchase directly from a shop

AllanahM

AllanahMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love these guys. Extremely easy to find what I needed at the best price on the net. Received a further discount at the checkout and my order was shipped the same day, with next day delivery. Very happy with the service I received. Will definitely use these guys again.