My Hair Care Online store

My Hair Care Online store (page 3 of 7)

5 stars for such a quick delivery service. Thank you.

I purchase my product from your online store at 11pm yesterday & I was much surprised that I receive my product at 4.30 this afternoon. I would recommend "My Haircare". Thank you for your quick service
Vicky Emmanuel 0405 159 335

Phil K

Phil KAdelaide

excellent service

I buy Matrix Hydro detangling lotion for my curly hair, it is just right for me.
The service at My Hair care online is very efficient, my order arrived the next day in Adelaide, and with a discount too. I also found your products are cheaper than others

LornaP

LornaPSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer support pwhat a company

What a company for following up customer minor concern in most professional way
Immediate action taken
Listened to problem and offered several solutions because of these actions I continually use this company and their amazing products

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Best online store for hair and beauty

These guys are fantastic. Their prices are great, their products are fantastic and super fast postage, generally received the next working day. I could not recommend them more highly! Thank you

KayeL

KayeLSydney, NSW

Great customer service & fast delivery

Easy to navigate their website to buy. Fastest delivery ever. Less than 24 hours. Small bonus discount for loyalty. Product always authentic.
Trust My Hair Care and their products so keep going back.

Vicki80

Vicki80Southern and Hills, SA

Customer service and product still Fantastic!

Have been purchasing products from My Hair Care for years. I'm still very happy with exceptional customer service, super speedy and reliable delivery, and a great range of well priced quality products.
Love the Sebastian leave in hair mousse, just perfect moisture and lightweight, does't leave hair crispy, great on curly, fine, colour treated hair.

Fast delivery & great service

I received my order within 24 hours from time of purchase. The online store and order was easy and fast. Highly recommend the online store and will return again to purchase.

Hair colour

Easy to locate easy to order and delivered quickly! Good price too. What more could you ask for.
The colour is great lasts a long time and shines. Really
happy with it.

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Same day delivery!!! Awesome, thanks!

Same day delivery, perfect condition- what more do you need?! First time I have used this seller so I was pleased that I got my product so quickly, highly recommended!

Best product ever. It actually works. Hair is so healthy

I was so lucky to find this product on line. My hair is in the best condition ever. So good for silver hair. Gives it a real lift. LOVE IT

DulaniM

DulaniMSydney, NSW

Good deal

Very good seller. Trustworthy , good price and quick delivery. I’m very happy with my order and this is my second order . I will be shopping with them in future as well.

July 16th 2019 Update: Great offer

Very satisfied through out the process and delivery time is very quick. Was a great offer valued for money. Very trustworthy site as well. I will definitely buy more with this seller

SerginaV

SerginaVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I did not received the full order

Unfortunately I didn’t receive the comb from my order, it is not a big problem , just maybe to add it’s price to the next order. Also the delivery company (couriers please) even didn’t try to bring the parcel home , sending the notifications that the delivery was failed (not true, I was home) and directly brought it to an office, it is a little bit annoying.

Excellent product

I was very satisfied with navigating the web site to find my product. I was very impressed by the range of products available. My products were of excellent quality and extremely happy with my service and contact from this company

Review collected in partnership with My Hair Care

Super fast delivery, good prices

I made an order on Thursday in the evening. On Saturday morning I already had this order at home. I ordered Paul Mitchell shampoos and conditioner to make my hair stronger. Really satisfied with this shop and also with the products I bought. I got also some samples of other shampoo and conditioner as a favour. Thanks for all.

MTinkova

MTinkovaSydney, NSW

User experience with on line store

very satisfied customer

The website is very easy to navigate and the delivery is prompt and reliable through Australia Post. I am 100% satisfied with the products I purchased. One the one occasion where an item was missing it was replaced and dispatched on the day of notification.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM

Fast came perfect packed nicely. Ythere is not much else i can say you can't improve on perfection. Not 1 complaint. Love my order. Would buy again. Over and over again.

Caterina

CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The easiest quickest service ever

I ordered product one evening at 7.00pm and it was delivered next day by 3.00pm Under 24 hours no other company has ever achieved this. So easy to navigate the site too and I asked for an out of stock email and I got notification when it came in . If only all online ordering was so easy

Efficient ,Friendly & Fast service

Easy to use wesite, products as described at a competitive price and quick delivery via Australia Post, product was packaged well for post with minimal use of plastic! Staff also helpful and courteous when contaced by email, keep up the good work!

Nadia Donato

Nadia DonatoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot live without it!

Easy to find the products I needed at a great price. Couldn’t find this product at any physical stores but easily found it online here! Didn’t have to wait long for it to come.