My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store (page 3 of 13)

Listing monitored by My Haircare & Beauty

Excellent Service

I chose My Hair Care because the products I needed were cheaper than other stores.
The products were dispatched the day I placed my order.
I received them by courier the next morning.
Can't do better than that!

Super fast delivery!

The right product and the delivery was super fast - I ordered on Sunday and delivery was Tuesday - everyone else, given stage 4 lockdown in Victoria, is taking five times longer, but this really impressed!

Same day delivery

Amazing. Cannot believe I got my order delivered same day by courier! Thank you so much, I have not received this kind of service from so many high volume retailers, this was incredible. Thank you!!!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

LynneH
LynneHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The only place to buy my hair products

Extremely easy to order products. Very competitive prices. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for my hair products. Delivery choices and always have received my items within a few days Great service.

DonnaK
DonnaKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Matrix brass off hair products

Excellent priced hair products, wow what a service, ordered late Thursday night, arrived Saturday midday, thank you so much, just awesome. Will definitely use you again for all your products.

Lorena
Lorenavic

Awesome service & quickest delivery ever

Product prices very reasonable, I will definitely order again, such fantastic service, working lots of hours it’s hard to get out to buy my products now I know where I can go for super quick service & delivery, very happy :)

arivalchick
arivalchickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 Stars all the way, Super fast delivery, excellent product

Will definitely purchase from this store again, ordered less than 24 hours ago and already received.
Price was very competitive, didn't find it cheaper anywhere else. I purchased the Revlon Professional Uniq One Hair Treatment Coconut great product to settle the frizz in my hair. Thank you so much :)

VickiD
VickiDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service, fast delivery

I was so impressed that my order came so quickly and just what I needed for my lockdown hair needs under strict instructions from my hairdresser! Thank you - I'll be recommending you :)

Great customer service

I have for many years used Matrix shampoo and conditioner. A friend of mine recommended I use your link to order my products. Today I placed an order and am completely happy with the service I received. I was a little confused in the middle of processing my order on-line and your staff came to my rescue. Thank you.

Maggie
MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Company Great Products

Best Company to get hair supplies from. Very easy website. Good prices and very fast delivery with Courier service. Highly recommend My Haircare for people to use.

LeanneW
LeanneWGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent ordering online service

Placed my order on Saturday evening and arrived at the door Tuesday morning. Very neatly and securely packed. Glad I found this online business. Will be my hair product supplier.

Great products great prices

Super easy to find what I was looking for (Revolutions hair colour is the BEST)
Awesome prices and CRAZY fast shipping even with COVID-19
Keep up the amazing work Thankyou!

Margaret
MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Breaking the delivery myths during COVID-19!!!

I started searching for best price on my shampoo/conditioner and found My Hair Care to have the best price available with free shipping. Ordered at 9.30am and delivered at 3.30pm - amazing and great work! thanks :)

CassandraS
CassandraSVictoria

Amazing

Item was lost via courier .. the people at My Hair Care online were so lovely and understanding and very easy to communicate with. New package was sent out immediately via express post, and I received it a couple of days later. Extremely happy with the service provide. Thank you.

Bellamagica
BellamagicaSydney

Excellent prices and customer service

Great experience with My Hair Care. I ordered a Vitamin A serum from this store yesterday afternoon, as it offered the best price online for this particular brand. To top it off, shipping was free, and super fast as my delivery arrived this morning with free samples. I can't fault my first-time experience with this store and will definitely shop with My Hair Care again.

Beauty Product Retailers

Best price and same day delivery!!

I was able to get the cheapest price for the products I was looking for, and as the cherry on top, I could choose from free next business day shipping, or same day delivery for only $5! Gotta love instant gratification!

Just what I wanted! and at such a good price with extra fast shipping!

I was very satisfied with the product range and the prices were some of the best I have found for the hair care products I was looking for. I ordered on a Monday and it was at my door the next day which I was pleasantly surprised about! Loved the little samples too. I would definitely buy from My Hair Care online again.

Fantastic Service - Super Fast Dispatch and Delivery - 5 Star

I placed my order at 7am, a few hours after I received notification of my delivery was sent. The fastest dispatch ever. Product was well packed, and exactly as ordered. I will definitely use My Hair Care for all of my products from now on. Highly recommend.

Isa
IsaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fast delivery

The whole process from ordering the product to delivery was super fast. Very impressed. I will continue to order from this site in future as it turns out it’s actually cheaper for me to order online then purchase directly from a shop

AllanahM
AllanahMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love these guys. Extremely easy to find what I needed at the best price on the net. Received a further discount at the checkout and my order was shipped the same day, with next day delivery. Very happy with the service I received. Will definitely use these guys again.

Cheap Products and Fast Delivery

The product I bought was much cheaper when compared to other sites that sold the exact same product. I purchased the product in the morning and it arrived on my doorstep by early afternoon!!

KirstieM
KirstieMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Beautiful colour. Hair was left really, really soft and very shiny and vibrant! Very easy to order online with extremely fast shipping. The product arrived as described and well packaged.

karar
kararGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and efficient service

This website is user friendly and has a great array of products.
My Hair care also sent my stock asap with a super fast delivery. They also sent me great samples.
I love this site and their service, would highly recommend if you're looking to purchase.

larissa
larissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

exceptional service and fast delivery!

cant stop purchasing from these guys! products always come so fast, sometimes the next day even during covid-19 and in good condition. i always buy the adore pink hair dye and find it works so well, colours are super bright and last a while! also i find all their products are so reasonably priced and free shipping has been my saviour! thanks my haircare i love you guys <33

Karen
KarenVictoria

I use this every day love it

Very satisfied with delivery , I was very impressed how quick I received the product . I thought with COVID it would take a couple of weeks maybe but I ordered the product on Sunday and today Tuesday it arrived .