My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store (page 3 of 15)

KirstieM

KirstieMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Beautiful colour. Hair was left really, really soft and very shiny and vibrant! Very easy to order online with extremely fast shipping. The product arrived as described and well packaged.

karar

kararGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and efficient service

This website is user friendly and has a great array of products.
My Hair care also sent my stock asap with a super fast delivery. They also sent me great samples.
I love this site and their service, would highly recommend if you're looking to purchase.

larissa

larissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

exceptional service and fast delivery!

cant stop purchasing from these guys! products always come so fast, sometimes the next day even during covid-19 and in good condition. i always buy the adore pink hair dye and find it works so well, colours are super bright and last a while! also i find all their products are so reasonably priced and free shipping has been my saviour! thanks my haircare i love you guys <33

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Karen

KarenVictoria

I use this every day love it

Very satisfied with delivery , I was very impressed how quick I received the product . I thought with COVID it would take a couple of weeks maybe but I ordered the product on Sunday and today Tuesday it arrived .

Andrea M

Andrea MMelbourne

Guy Tang - Pink Diamond

I have nothing against Hair care, Guy Tang Pink Diamond is a total waste of money. Did not make a difference to my hair at all. No colour at all.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery of excellent products

Ordered my repair hair care products, received notification same day that order has been shipped, but due to Covid I expected long delays, as I chose Aust post option and to my surprise order arrived within 3 days. Well packed and everything I had ordered arrived including some sample hair products. Thank you for your prompt delivery of quality products. Will definitely be ordering more from you.

Brandysnap

BrandysnapIllawarra, NSW

Super impressed

Highly recommended. Ordered a Silver Bullet Hair Straightener for my daughter. Shipped the same day as order. Got sample hair products and a free blow dryer!! Very impressed, will be back.

daisy

daisyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Normally buy my hair colour elsewhere but they always run out of my colour. Stumbled across this store and will definitely be back. Great product range, quality and service. Had my order in 24 hours in Victorian lock down. Very impressed. Thank you My Colour Care:)

KerriW

KerriWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did Not Get My Shampoo

Fantastic service, Had a slight problem my order and they fixed it with no problems an my replacement arrived within a few days can;t thank them enough as they replaced the missing item and gifted me the one they sent instead. I will certainly keep on purchasing from them

Bruce H.

Bruce H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've found my 'go to' online hair products place!

Was running out of evo hair product and everywhere online (including the manufacturer) had it at crazy prices and then you had to add shipping! Except myhaircare.com.au who not only had it at realistic prices, they also offered free shipping.. A no-brainer if ever there was one. I ordered on Sunday and the parcel arrived by courier Tuesday morning. Incredibly happy with the service and everything else. Thanks so much, guys. I'll be back!

RachelC

RachelCSydney, NSW

Simple & Fast !

Can’t believe how fast & simple ordering was ! Would 100% recommend to anyone , you won’t be disappointed ! Extremely satisfied with my purchase and delivery. Although this 30 word review requirement is a little annoying haha

Camila

CamilaSydney, NSW

Great experience shopping online

I bought my hair care products online 2 days ago. My parcel arrived quickly and everything went well. I will recommend them to all my friends and certainly will shop again.

Pam Wilson

Pam WilsonSydney, NSW

Babyliss Jumbo hot curlers

Service is fast but the product was a huge disappointment. Curlers don't stay in. clamps leave ridges, curls don't last. Frankly not worth buying and certainly not at that price. Bette options out there - think the velvet casing is the issue but the actual curlers get cold very quickly.

must have product

well designed site - simple to navigate - but my brand 'Davines' was not listed with the brand names - still easily found - the speed of delivery was really impressive especially with Corvit 19 slowing down everything.

Service was fantastic ordered on Friday 3.30pm arrived Saturday 3.35

Product excellent will tell friends about products and service Very happy with quality and the range of shampoo and conditioner Very easy to look up different items that you offer to your customers

Maureen

Maureen

Dry happy with my purchase. Prompt delivery

Love this site, they have a great of products on offer and I always find what I need. Great Company to deal with. I purchased an hot air brush which is fabulous.

ClareD

ClareDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Haircare & Beauty has an easy to use website with lots of products to choose from. Product was delivered within 24 hours at a great price. Excellent service. Will definitely use again.

Super fast service

Great online shopping, products as described. I got free shipping for buying above $50 and could choose next day courier delivery which is fantastic. Also have some lovely samples. Strongly recommended.

NAA

NAAVictoria

Website is easy to navigate and all my orders have been received correctly and on time. Great to purchase and support an Australian business. Keep up with the great service.

Perfect

easy to use website, fast turn around rate, decent pricing as the product is so much more every where else. even got 2 lollies in the box which was very cute. loved it