My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store (page 4 of 13)

Listing monitored by My Haircare & Beauty

Andrea M
Andrea MMelbourne

Guy Tang - Pink Diamond

I have nothing against Hair care, Guy Tang Pink Diamond is a total waste of money. Did not make a difference to my hair at all. No colour at all.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery of excellent products

Ordered my repair hair care products, received notification same day that order has been shipped, but due to Covid I expected long delays, as I chose Aust post option and to my surprise order arrived within 3 days. Well packed and everything I had ordered arrived including some sample hair products. Thank you for your prompt delivery of quality products. Will definitely be ordering more from you.

Brandysnap
BrandysnapIllawarra, NSW

Super impressed

Highly recommended. Ordered a Silver Bullet Hair Straightener for my daughter. Shipped the same day as order. Got sample hair products and a free blow dryer!! Very impressed, will be back.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

daisy
daisyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Normally buy my hair colour elsewhere but they always run out of my colour. Stumbled across this store and will definitely be back. Great product range, quality and service. Had my order in 24 hours in Victorian lock down. Very impressed. Thank you My Colour Care:)

KerriW
KerriWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did Not Get My Shampoo

Fantastic service, Had a slight problem my order and they fixed it with no problems an my replacement arrived within a few days can;t thank them enough as they replaced the missing item and gifted me the one they sent instead. I will certainly keep on purchasing from them

Bruce H.
Bruce H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've found my 'go to' online hair products place!

Was running out of evo hair product and everywhere online (including the manufacturer) had it at crazy prices and then you had to add shipping! Except myhaircare.com.au who not only had it at realistic prices, they also offered free shipping.. A no-brainer if ever there was one. I ordered on Sunday and the parcel arrived by courier Tuesday morning. Incredibly happy with the service and everything else. Thanks so much, guys. I'll be back!

RachelC
RachelCSydney, NSW

Simple & Fast !

Can’t believe how fast & simple ordering was ! Would 100% recommend to anyone , you won’t be disappointed ! Extremely satisfied with my purchase and delivery. Although this 30 word review requirement is a little annoying haha

Camila
CamilaSydney, NSW

Great experience shopping online

I bought my hair care products online 2 days ago. My parcel arrived quickly and everything went well. I will recommend them to all my friends and certainly will shop again.

Pam Wilson
Pam WilsonSydney, NSW

Babyliss Jumbo hot curlers

Service is fast but the product was a huge disappointment. Curlers don't stay in. clamps leave ridges, curls don't last. Frankly not worth buying and certainly not at that price. Bette options out there - think the velvet casing is the issue but the actual curlers get cold very quickly.

must have product

well designed site - simple to navigate - but my brand 'Davines' was not listed with the brand names - still easily found - the speed of delivery was really impressive especially with Corvit 19 slowing down everything.

Service was fantastic ordered on Friday 3.30pm arrived Saturday 3.35

Product excellent will tell friends about products and service Very happy with quality and the range of shampoo and conditioner Very easy to look up different items that you offer to your customers

Maureen
Maureen

Dry happy with my purchase. Prompt delivery

Love this site, they have a great of products on offer and I always find what I need. Great Company to deal with. I purchased an hot air brush which is fabulous.

ClareD
ClareDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Haircare & Beauty has an easy to use website with lots of products to choose from. Product was delivered within 24 hours at a great price. Excellent service. Will definitely use again.

Super fast service

Great online shopping, products as described. I got free shipping for buying above $50 and could choose next day courier delivery which is fantastic. Also have some lovely samples. Strongly recommended.

NAA
NAAVictoria

Website is easy to navigate and all my orders have been received correctly and on time. Great to purchase and support an Australian business. Keep up with the great service.

Perfect

easy to use website, fast turn around rate, decent pricing as the product is so much more every where else. even got 2 lollies in the box which was very cute. loved it

Fantastic Online Store with all Hair products/colors/ treatments and Make up

I love this Online Store, since I discovered it, I don't have to worry about running out of Hair colours/treatments, very quick, efficient and fast delivery, I call this excellent service

Jennifer M
Jennifer MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price and quality. Delivered free next day as promised.

Nice website, with a large range of products. Items are catergorised and easy to search. Next day delivery with Couriers Please was a bonus! Goods arrived nicely packaged, with free samples, and a few Fantails! Awesome!

AnitaM
AnitaMSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

The online store was very easy to navigate.
Ordering was very quick & easy.
And the speed of delivery was fantastic!!! Only ordered yesterday and it arrived today! Very happy with My Hair Care online purchase!!

Ann-MarieP
Ann-MariePGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A wide variety of choice.

I came across My Haircare and beauty site not so long ago and I am absolutely grateful that I have. My second purchase was just made and delivered in under 2 days. The hair brands And quality of hair colours offered are great! I will always be a grateful customer and may venture out to new products for a a try. Also the free gifts are a great extra little surprise.

AMAZING!

During lockdown, I've contemplated bleaching my hair. I had bad luck yesterday of travelling to different stores to buy some bleach powder and peroxide in which some stores didn't supply the products or the store was closed.

Jumped online last night and found My Hair Care. I bought products I needed and BAM, it was delivered this afternoon! AMAZING.

So happy with this kind of service. Also loving that they give some fantales and a free sample of shampoo/conditioner!!!

Thank you so much!

Leslieb
LesliebGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!! especially in these terrible virus times.

Very helpful from the first enquiry right through to the postal delivery ahead of time and in time for my wife's birthday. Also very happy with the product. Many Thanks.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A MAZ ING!!! I’d buy from you again in a heartbeat.

Ordered 2am 17/07
And got delivery 4pm 17/07
THE SAME DAY!!!
Great prices also. Whatever you are doing and whoever you have working there...don’t change a thing.
Thank you. I’ll be back for sure.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Excellent product, price and super speedy delivery.

Bought a replacement for my much used and loved twinturbo 3500 hair dryer.
Purchased the twin turbo 3800 model still the same fabulous design and strong air flow.
Excellent product, price and delivered within days!
Also enjoyed the extra gifts. Very happy.

DMo
DMoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

Can't believe how quickly My Hair Care delivers, and how great the prices are. I looked for a new product with My Hair Care a few months ago and they didn't have it, but now stock it so I have no need to go anywhere else - thanks for keeping on top of your offering to ensure it's incredibly comprehensive. Absolutely outstanding service. Thank you!