My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

Stephanie J

Stephanie JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhelpful customer service & misleading photos

I never received a reply to my messages asking for help with some products I ordered. The dye + developer combination resulted in my sheets being stained, but I’ve never received a reply asking for advice to then order an alternative. The clips I bought in my initial order were red in the photo but were bright orange on arrival. Even though this was disappointing I still wanted to give them a second try, but if I can’t get any help then I guess not.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Pam Wilson

Pam WilsonSydney, NSW

Babyliss Jumbo hot curlers

Service is fast but the product was a huge disappointment. Curlers don't stay in. clamps leave ridges, curls don't last. Frankly not worth buying and certainly not at that price. Bette options out there - think the velvet casing is the issue but the actual curlers get cold very quickly.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Tony

TonyIllawarra, NSW

Half the product gone.

Great product but was half empty and could see the bottom of container on one side. 215ml in 250 container. Did not try and rectify situation on phone, just excuses.

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers