My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

My Hair Care & Beauty Online store

KB07

KB07Gold Coast

Excellent service all round

Super easy to find what I needed on the website. Items seem reasonably priced and I received lots of freebies with my order. My order arrived less than 24 hours later during the Christmas peak shopping time. Well packaged, cannot fault anything.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020
RachelC

RachelCSydney, NSW

Simple & Fast !

Can’t believe how fast & simple ordering was ! Would 100% recommend to anyone , you won’t be disappointed ! Extremely satisfied with my purchase and delivery. Although this 30 word review requirement is a little annoying haha

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

must have product

well designed site - simple to navigate - but my brand 'Davines' was not listed with the brand names - still easily found - the speed of delivery was really impressive especially with Corvit 19 slowing down everything.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty Online store compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Caulfield

CaulfieldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product

I bought this platinum powder product to tie me over till I could get to my hairdresser. It gave me an extra 2 weeks without me feeling too unhappy with my hair.
They were out of this colour and rang me to offer a refund or wait for a week, and it arrived as promised.
My hair is naturally very light so the Platinum powder worked well. It only lasts for part of a day, as any powder would.
But I am happy with the product and have purchased another lot for next time, handy to have.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Sharon L.

Sharon L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast service

Online store was easy to navigate & offers a good range of products the delivery was very fast... only slight negative my free samples were not included in my parcel despite invoice stating so.. but minor omission wouldn't stop me ordering again though.

Date PurchasedApril 2020

SerginaV

SerginaVGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I did not received the full order

Unfortunately I didn’t receive the comb from my order, it is not a big problem , just maybe to add it’s price to the next order. Also the delivery company (couriers please) even didn’t try to bring the parcel home , sending the notifications that the delivery was failed (not true, I was home) and directly brought it to an office, it is a little bit annoying.

MTinkova

MTinkovaSydney, NSW

User experience with on line store

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Summer Rose

Summer RoseSydney, NSW

Best service ever

Came across my Haircare online looking for a new hair straightener and curler. Cheapest I found so I gave them a try having never heard of this site.
Honestly the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
Next day delivery, quickest email reply.
I had a faulty product and they returned it without hesitation, delivered the new product the next day and even threw in extras on top of what they originally sent.

Loved the fee brushes, combs and Easter eggs.
Happy and definitely repeat customer

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

Naturally Pure

So glad I found My Hair Care Online, with my favourite Pureology Hydrate Shampoo/Conditioner (agrees with my sensitive skin). Products are natural and great for coloured hair! Have used this site twice and very happy with service.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Beauty Product Retailers

Mary

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Love it.

Great quality. Found it easily online except once l apparently ordered the wrong product and l wasnt treated with much courtesy when l advised you. There are lots of really good haircare products to select from.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019