Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Breaking the delivery myths during COVID-19!!!

I started searching for best price on my shampoo/conditioner and found My Hair Care to have the best price available with free shipping. Ordered at 9.30am and delivered at 3.30pm - amazing and great work! thanks :)

CassandraS

CassandraSVictoria

Amazing

Item was lost via courier .. the people at My Hair Care online were so lovely and understanding and very easy to communicate with. New package was sent out immediately via express post, and I received it a couple of days later. Extremely happy with the service provide. Thank you.

Bellamagica

BellamagicaSydney

Excellent prices and customer service

Great experience with My Hair Care. I ordered a Vitamin A serum from this store yesterday afternoon, as it offered the best price online for this particular brand. To top it off, shipping was free, and super fast as my delivery arrived this morning with free samples. I can't fault my first-time experience with this store and will definitely shop with My Hair Care again.

Find out how My Hair Care & Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Best price and same day delivery!!

I was able to get the cheapest price for the products I was looking for, and as the cherry on top, I could choose from free next business day shipping, or same day delivery for only $5! Gotta love instant gratification!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

Just what I wanted! and at such a good price with extra fast shipping!

I was very satisfied with the product range and the prices were some of the best I have found for the hair care products I was looking for. I ordered on a Monday and it was at my door the next day which I was pleasantly surprised about! Loved the little samples too. I would definitely buy from My Hair Care online again.

Fantastic Service - Super Fast Dispatch and Delivery - 5 Star

I placed my order at 7am, a few hours after I received notification of my delivery was sent. The fastest dispatch ever. Product was well packed, and exactly as ordered. I will definitely use My Hair Care for all of my products from now on. Highly recommend.

Isa

IsaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fast delivery

The whole process from ordering the product to delivery was super fast. Very impressed. I will continue to order from this site in future as it turns out it’s actually cheaper for me to order online then purchase directly from a shop

AllanahM

AllanahMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love these guys. Extremely easy to find what I needed at the best price on the net. Received a further discount at the checkout and my order was shipped the same day, with next day delivery. Very happy with the service I received. Will definitely use these guys again.

Cheap Products and Fast Delivery

The product I bought was much cheaper when compared to other sites that sold the exact same product. I purchased the product in the morning and it arrived on my doorstep by early afternoon!!

KirstieM

KirstieMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome!

Beautiful colour. Hair was left really, really soft and very shiny and vibrant! Very easy to order online with extremely fast shipping. The product arrived as described and well packaged.

Date PurchasedMay 2020

karar

kararGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic and efficient service

This website is user friendly and has a great array of products.
My Hair care also sent my stock asap with a super fast delivery. They also sent me great samples.
I love this site and their service, would highly recommend if you're looking to purchase.

larissa

larissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

exceptional service and fast delivery!

cant stop purchasing from these guys! products always come so fast, sometimes the next day even during covid-19 and in good condition. i always buy the adore pink hair dye and find it works so well, colours are super bright and last a while! also i find all their products are so reasonably priced and free shipping has been my saviour! thanks my haircare i love you guys <33

Karen

KarenVictoria

I use this every day love it

Very satisfied with delivery , I was very impressed how quick I received the product . I thought with COVID it would take a couple of weeks maybe but I ordered the product on Sunday and today Tuesday it arrived .

Andrea M

Andrea MMelbourne

Guy Tang - Pink Diamond

I have nothing against Hair care, Guy Tang Pink Diamond is a total waste of money. Did not make a difference to my hair at all. No colour at all.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery of excellent products

Ordered my repair hair care products, received notification same day that order has been shipped, but due to Covid I expected long delays, as I chose Aust post option and to my surprise order arrived within 3 days. Well packed and everything I had ordered arrived including some sample hair products. Thank you for your prompt delivery of quality products. Will definitely be ordering more from you.

Brandysnap

BrandysnapIllawarra, NSW

Super impressed

Highly recommended. Ordered a Silver Bullet Hair Straightener for my daughter. Shipped the same day as order. Got sample hair products and a free blow dryer!! Very impressed, will be back.

daisy

daisyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Normally buy my hair colour elsewhere but they always run out of my colour. Stumbled across this store and will definitely be back. Great product range, quality and service. Had my order in 24 hours in Victorian lock down. Very impressed. Thank you My Colour Care:)

KerriW

KerriWMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Did Not Get My Shampoo

Fantastic service, Had a slight problem my order and they fixed it with no problems an my replacement arrived within a few days can;t thank them enough as they replaced the missing item and gifted me the one they sent instead. I will certainly keep on purchasing from them

Bruce H.

Bruce H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I've found my 'go to' online hair products place!

Was running out of evo hair product and everywhere online (including the manufacturer) had it at crazy prices and then you had to add shipping! Except myhaircare.com.au who not only had it at realistic prices, they also offered free shipping.. A no-brainer if ever there was one. I ordered on Sunday and the parcel arrived by courier Tuesday morning. Incredibly happy with the service and everything else. Thanks so much, guys. I'll be back!

RachelC

RachelCSydney, NSW

Simple & Fast !

Can’t believe how fast & simple ordering was ! Would 100% recommend to anyone , you won’t be disappointed ! Extremely satisfied with my purchase and delivery. Although this 30 word review requirement is a little annoying haha