YvonneD

YvonneDSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Favourite NAK Products

Stock all my favourite NAK products online. This is the second time I have placed an order and on both occasions have received my order the day after being shipped (I live in Brisbane). Great service and a lot of products available.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

The Ends finishing cream...wonderful product.

The site is so easy to use with so many products available, very satisfied with my purchases. Have shopped here before, prices are very good with or without promos and get free delivery on my purchases.

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Unbelievably quick delivery - same day!

Purchased Real Techniques makeup brushes online and they were delivered in 6 hours. Great service and product. Thank you to the team for making this such an easy purchase. I'll be back!

Cassie

Cassie

Prompt Service

Just wanted to thank the team for their prompt service. The products were as ordered and well packed. Would definitely recommend them. I Can't wait to try the free samples.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very fast delivery !

Order arrived as described and ordered ! Delivery was very fast. Would recommend. Nothing like a company getting onto an order pronto! Products were well packed and they phoned to make sure I was home.

Sean Maher

Sean MaherSydney, NSW

De Lorenzo Nova blonde/beige. Great service!

ClareD

ClareDWestern Australia

Great Service

I purchased Schwarzkopf 3D Men Molding wax. It was competitively priced, in fact lower in price than some other outlets. My Hair Care dispatched the item promptly and their communication was excellent.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I don’t know how service like this is possible.

I can’t believe I order a product in the morning and then I receive in the afternoon, how does that work? Thanks for the great service, I’ll be back, trust me!

Review collected in partnership with My Haircare & Beauty

Exceptional customer service and super quick, free interstate delivery.

I called the office (several times) with product queries and each time received great advice. All staff members I spoke to were very helpful but Toni in particular was standout as she went above and beyond in order to assist with my purchase. The order arrived (interstate) the very next day. Have purchased from My Haircare online before and will definitely purchase from them again. Extremely satisfied.

Kim L

Kim LSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Super fast free delivery! I received my products within 2 business days after ordering online. Great products- Hanz De Fuko. This brand is a bit expensive, however after I purchased them and I'm amazed by how great they are! I can't describe how much I love them! I've been searching for great hair wax and sprays for the last 20 years and I have never been satisfied by any other brands! I'm so glad to have my first purchase with Hanz De Fuko and I will keep buying more if 'My Hair Care Online Store' would continue to offer good price.
Thank you Hanz De Fuko and My Hair Care Online Store!
Kim

SarikaC

SarikaCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product with good price

Happy to buy products from my hair care and beauty online store. Products are genuine with good price and very fast delivery within Melbourne. I am very happy with the service. Highly recommended..

Fantastic fast delivery

I found a product cheaper than I had been buying elsewhere, ordered it in the evening, and it was delivered to my door via courier the very next day! (I am located within the same city). Very happy, will order again.

MadelineM

MadelineMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Favorite haircare store!

This website is fantastic. I get all of my hair colouring products from here at a great price. I'm stoked they stock Guy Tang too! Fast shipping and great service. Will keep buying from here :)

Mama Sia

Mama SiaSydney, NSW

Best service!

Website was easy to navigate online. I found the products I wanted at reasonable price. Received my online order (VIC to NSW) within 24hrs of ordering. Brilliant!!! I am a really happy customer.

Trae

TraeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

I ordered 3 MUK Products from here which arrived the very next day. One if the products I ordered had an issue, within 24 hours of my email the product was resent with no questions asked and arrived the very next day. I will definitely order from here again. Very happy.

AndreaH

AndreaHSouth East Queensland, QLD

One very happy client

The online store was easy to navigate and the products I was looking for were available at great prices. Delivery was the fastest I’ve had from an online store so I can highly recommend shopping with My Hair Care. Super service!

June Abbott

June AbbottSydney, NSW

Easy to find what I was looking for. Great pricing. Super FAST delivery. Product needs to be used for 6-8 weeks to see results. Will update when I’ve used for a month. Great online store - highly recommend.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbeatable! Ordered at 9am, had my product by 2pm - and the delivery was free...

Excellent and faultless service by MyHairCare. The website was easy to navigate, the prices were perfect and with free delivery via courier, I had my product within hours of ordering it online. This is how to run an online business. Will definitely be ordering my haircare products from them in the future.

Fantastic products

Outstanding customer service and products. Even entered the wrong address and was worried about not receiving my products. But they replied within a few hours and fixed it for me.

Corney

CorneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!!

When purchasing hair products from their online store, I had some questions and they responded with very friendly answers within minutes, I then decided to go ahead with the purchase, with was at my house within 6 hours (for $5 delivery) which was an amazing turn around. The package had no plastic, free samples and some lollies!! Highly recommend