Naturally Pure

So glad I found My Hair Care Online, with my favourite Pureology Hydrate Shampoo/Conditioner (agrees with my sensitive skin). Products are natural and great for coloured hair! Have used this site twice and very happy with service.

Outstanding Service

I found it incredibly easy to navigate the website, find what I was looking for and placing the order.
The service was excellent. Placed the order Sunday and received the products Monday.

Date PurchasedMarch 2019

This is the second time I've ordered from My Hair Care and the goods arrived within a couple of days. Very happy with the service. I'd happily buy off this company again

Love it.

Great quality. Found it easily online except once l apparently ordered the wrong product and l wasnt treated with much courtesy when l advised you. There are lots of really good haircare products to select from.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

My hair and scalp have not been so healthy in a long time as it is now

It was very easy to navigate, the variety of products is amazing and obviously I am extremely happy with the product coz I keep coming back for more The service for ordering and delivery is beyond good and I must add that the person who delivers for Australia Post is a very friendly and polite young lady!

I love it, I never get dandruff and often get compliments about how nice my hair smells

It was very easy to find what I wanted, I'm satisfied with the range of products although wouldn't mind a bit more Napolean Perdis and I amextremely satisfied with what I bought

Fast service

Easy to navigate prices were good and delivery great ! Still trying out the products so a bit early to tell keracolor color was not available but I was happy with the silver blue I chose.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service with my enquiries about ordering a product. Unfortunately, the product I requested is only available overseas, customer support team kept me notified as they attempted to order this product. I did place an order for an item that the customer support team realised I had placed in error, they called to notify me and gave a full refund. Now that is excellent customer service!

Easy to order and Navigate

Good product range for hair. Good prices and fast delivery. Will order again as easy to scroll through and find products not usually aware of and read reviews as to whether or not item is suitable.

great online store

The site was easy to navigate and the products arrived promptly. The price was very competitive with other sites. I was very happy with the products,and would recommend this site to any wanting value for money,prompt delivery and great range of products.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019

Fantastic service products arrived on time and not damaged

Very satisfied with the range of products and easy to navigate the page .quality of products was substantial and they were well explained .everything I wanted was available and not expensive

A Great Product

Very easy to navigate. Use My Hair Care Online Store whenever I need hair products. Always find what I need. Quality is always excellent. Products unavailable locally so use online.

Affordable Quality Hair Care

Very happy and satisfied with the products I had purchased. Wide range of quality products available at very good prices. Prompt delivery. Will definitely continue to use My Hair Care again.

Fantastic site

Very satisfied with my products as well as the prompt delivery. Prices were also very good. Will DEFINITELY use my hair care again!

Perfect

Absolutely love it. Works wonders for my hair. My hair was dry on the ends and now it’s healtheir then ever

Great prompt service

They replied quickly to my order amendment request and it was greatly appreciated.
It is a very good customer service.

Postage was so fast!

I ordered a curling iron, they had SO many to select from. I don't live in a metropolitan area so used to postage taking a little longer. I ordered it Thursday afternoon and it was sitting on my door step by Friday afternoon. Price was great and no postage either. Saved me a trip to the shops during the Christmas rush (bonus).

Genuine product at very competitive price.

Easy to locate item, the item listed was what I wanted, very satisfied with the purchase. Will visit site again in the future.

Hair care for grey hair

I love this product for my full grey/white hair..Its easy to navigate the online store...I am happy with this product except it could last longer for full grey/ white hair....It adds some highlights to make my hair look more trendy and helps me look younger....Its always in my cabinet for a nice change..It lasts from one wash to the next ..Gives a nice glimmer under the lights...I get lots of compliments on my hair from others....

Great products.

Great products, great customer service and quick delivery, very happy with My Hair Care, I would shop with them again, Thank you again for excellent service.

Hair volume products, which are the best?
Hi Michelle, We have created a list of our top 5 most popular volumising products. Our Top 5 volume shampoos: https://www.myhaircare.com.au/top-5-volume-shampoos Top 5 volume conditioners: https://www.myhaircare.com.au/top-5-volumising-conditioners Top 5 volume styling products: https://www.myhaircare.com.au/top-5-volumising-products

how do get this product to make your hair so smooth?
Hi I have just bought nak fibrous hair gel and I'm going to Vietnam soon what do I do if I just want to wash my hair and not style it I have curly hair and I need some advice thanks

Similar listings