Kul

KulPerth, WA

Sales rep Ashleigh is very friendly and professional

Looking for a builder to build my next home and met Ashleigh at Byford display. She was very friendly and helpful. Even though she is new to the role, she still very informative and professional.
Nowadays when not many builders are offering changes to designs, my homes was team was mire than happy to change it according what we wanted. They didn’t take much time to draw the design.
Highly recommend my homes wa for custom design and Ashleigh as your sales Rep.

Build StagePre-Construction

Tim

TimPerth

Great Service

We have just signed up with My Homes WA. The team are fantastic and eager to help. For many this one of the most important and potentially stressful decisions in life and they have been great in helping us with pre selections and design of the home through Casey and the General Manager Jon. They are competitively priced (final prices came in lower than the initial estimate)and provide great service with excellent choice of high quality products to help you build an affordable quality home. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to build their new home

Build StagePre-Construction

hieddi

hieddiasked

how many months to finish?

Hieddi,

Thanks for your question, it actually has come at a very interesting time. Effective April the 1st 2016 we will be putting Guaranteed build times in place as well as a Guaranteed start date. These times are already being met at present however as of April 1 we will have this in writing for everyone that chooses to build with us. Obviously due to the nature of a guaranteed timeline on building there are some conditions based around the size of the home and would welcome you to give us a call on 94409200 and ask for the Sales Manager and I will be happy to assist.

I am confident you will be pleased with the timelines which begin at 21 weeks from Slab down.

Thanks for your question