My Homes WA

My Homes WA (page 2 of 2)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Molly L

Molly LWillagee

Timely with great communication

I am so happy with the home that My Homes WA built for me.

Quality craftsmanship, wonderful communication throughout and great value for money.

I was so pleased with my end product, that I recommended My Homes WA to a friend who has now also built with them and is as equally chuffed as I am with their new home too!

Thank you My Homes for bringing my dream to life!

Fantastic quality builder

We started our My homes story with a dream of owing our own home. After our first meeting with Kristy we realized this was not a dream, it was a realistic option. From Slab down on the 16/6/2016 we moved into our fabulous home on the 18/10/2016. We have been in our home almost 2 years and we have had absolutely no problems with any aspect of the build. I have recommended My homes to many of my family and friends. Often people say "Oh gosh you built your home that must of been a nightmare" and I answer hand on heart it was so easy and enjoyable I cant wait to build our next home with My Homes WA.

Construction End DateOct 2016
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Very happy with our home.

Have built 6 homes and this time we went with My Homes WA as they were well priced and when making changes or adding things, the cost of changes was surprisingly lower in comparison. Casey was our liaison person and she was always very pleasant and bubbly and would respond quickly to our emails.
Good quality workmanship across the board.
Would definitely recommend building with My Homes WA.

Construction End DateMay 2017
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Many thanks T and S for your kind words.
Happy that we could help you in your new home.

SimonX

SimonXPerth

My new home is perfect

This is the first time we are building and we are so glad we chose the My Homes WA. It was a wonderful journey from the beginning to the end, Adam helped us a lot designing the home, Casey and Julie constantly sending the weekly update, Dave my site supervisor was always ahead of the building schedule. The finish quality is great and we are really excited to move in our new home.

Construction End DateJul 2018
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Fantastic home for a first home buyer

Construction End DateJul 2017

Peter Z

Peter ZWA, 6014

Best customer service and listened to what we wanted. MY Homes wasn't referred to us but we went ou

Construction End DateJun 2016

Fender

FenderWhitby

A Perfect Home

The service that I got from Casey was Excellent she was so helpful, nothing was to much trouble.
I am very very happy with the quality of the build, Dave the supervisor was also very helpful, always making themselves available when I needed them.
I would like to say My Homes WA are an excellent builder, as I have built many home before this build for me was stress free Excellent thank you My Home W.A.

Construction End DateJun 2017

Perry A

Perry APerth

My beautiful home.

My Homes WA build quality homes. My house was built weeks before the date that was promised. They listen to you and make changes without problem. Their customer service is excellent. You can talk to your site supervisor without any difficulty. My Homes WA are very easy to deal with. They make my building experience enjoyable to the maximum. I have recommended My Homes WA and will continue to recommend them. Thank you My Homes WA.

Construction End DateMay 2016
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Fantastic service on a quality build

Construction End DateMar 2017
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Linda for your kind words.
From all of us here at My Homes WA we wish you many happy years of memories in your new home.

Shelley

ShelleyBassendean

So excited for our new home

We could not have asked for better quality, My Homes did small things that are awesome and we didn't think of ourselves, our managers were all great and helpful.
The service was great and everyone was willing to answer and questions we had and always responded quickly.
I would recommend My Homes to anyone that was wanting to build
We would definately build with My Homes again, it was a great experience :)

Construction End DateJun 2018

LKH

LKHPerth

Stress free build

My homes WA provided us with excellent customer service building our home within 20 weeks. All staff were very prompt to reply to any concerns we may have had and quick with paperwork. The build was expertly managed with our site supervisor keeping a close eye on all contractors. All contractors chosen did a lovely job and we were able to walk straight in to our home the day we got our keys.

Construction End DateMay 2018
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thanks you so much for your review. From everyone here at My Homes WA we wish you all the best in your beautiful new home. Please don't forget we offer $1000 for every referral our valued great clients give to us.
Thanks again.

Ireland

IrelandPerth

Excellent Service and Workmanship

Dream Design, Dream Team, Dream Build

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Boutique builder service and care at project builder price.

Battan

BattanWEST LEEDERVILLE

Excellent workmanship and build

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Hi Battan, its our absolute pleasure to hear your experience has been nothing other than outstanding. We look forward to your handover shortly.
The Team at My Homes WA

hieddi

hieddiasked

how many months to finish?

Hieddi,

Thanks for your question, it actually has come at a very interesting time. Effective April the 1st 2016 we will be putting Guaranteed build times in place as well as a Guaranteed start date. These times are already being met at present however as of April 1 we will have this in writing for everyone that chooses to build with us. Obviously due to the nature of a guaranteed timeline on building there are some conditions based around the size of the home and would welcome you to give us a call on 94409200 and ask for the Sales Manager and I will be happy to assist.

I am confident you will be pleased with the timelines which begin at 21 weeks from Slab down.

Thanks for your question