My Homes WA

• Electrical & Lighting
Vipul

VipulPerth, WA

Happy Home Building

Building home experience with My Home WA was really good than what we heard about how the other people's stories.
Whole team including Sales, Construction Manager and especially the Client/Administration Manager were very responsive and managed the job well within timeframe.

Other than the site supervisors communication gaps and too many variations which had blown our budget, overall experience was really nice.

Still in initial handover stage so unable to comment much for the quality and other construction related issues but will sure post again after few months.

Thanks.

Site Admin

hieddi

hieddiasked

how many months to finish?

My Homes WA
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Hieddi,

Thanks for your question, it actually has come at a very interesting time. Effective April the 1st 2016 we will be putting Guaranteed build times in place as well as a Guaranteed start date. These times are already being met at present however as of April 1 we will have this in writing for everyone that chooses to build with us. Obviously due to the nature of a guaranteed timeline on building there are some conditions based around the size of the home and would welcome you to give us a call on 94409200 and ask for the Sales Manager and I will be happy to assist.

I am confident you will be pleased with the timelines which begin at 21 weeks from Slab down.

Thanks for your question