• Build Stage
  • Flooring

We love our home.

PearlPerth, WA

Very Satisfied

I have been completely satisfied with the way this build has been managed.
I was notified of the next phase of build and the workmanship is very acceptable.
Any issues were dealt with immediately and price was a little up there but not over the top.
I have no hesitation in recommending My Homes WA to any other prospective builders

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Roslyn for your fantastic review. We wish you many happy years in your home. Jon Greshon G.M.

Pearl

My name is Roslyn not Pearl.

Rachelle Ramelo

Rachelle RameloWestern Australia

we got the designed that we wanted it

for the build of the house its not that long we get the date that we wanted, to deal with the builder is easy we didn't get any issues and everyone is very helpful to us

Home Builders

Find out how My Homes WA compares to other Home Builders

Eileen

EileenPerth, WA

first home buyer

The building of my house was straight forward. Didn't know what I was doing as Im a first home buyer but I could leave it to the WA Homes to make a great floor plan and offer a quality selection for materials.
Couple of things needed changing when we did final inspection but they got straight on to it with no drama.

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Quick responses to customer queries.

From pre-start to hand over of keys the management of the build was good. The overall attention to detail okay but some aspects required re-doing and re-visiting. We were disappointed that the site costs did not incorporate paving issues that required extra payment at the end. The communication with office staff and building inspector was efficient and very receptive and grateful the house was ready when was required.

Construction End DateOct 2018
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Fantastic home for a first home buyer

Construction End DateJuly 2017

hieddi

hieddiasked

how many months to finish?

Hieddi,

Thanks for your question, it actually has come at a very interesting time. Effective April the 1st 2016 we will be putting Guaranteed build times in place as well as a Guaranteed start date. These times are already being met at present however as of April 1 we will have this in writing for everyone that chooses to build with us. Obviously due to the nature of a guaranteed timeline on building there are some conditions based around the size of the home and would welcome you to give us a call on 94409200 and ask for the Sales Manager and I will be happy to assist.

I am confident you will be pleased with the timelines which begin at 21 weeks from Slab down.

Thanks for your question