• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Kul

KulPerth, WA

Sales rep Ashleigh is very friendly and professional

Looking for a builder to build my next home and met Ashleigh at Byford display. She was very friendly and helpful. Even though she is new to the role, she still very informative and professional.
Nowadays when not many builders are offering changes to designs, my homes was team was mire than happy to change it according what we wanted. They didn’t take much time to draw the design.
Highly recommend my homes wa for custom design and Ashleigh as your sales Rep.

Amazing company! Use My Homes WA

From the very first meeting we felt looked after. We had issues with another company beforehand and decided to use MyHomes WA instead. They made us feel at ease with the process as this was our first build. Contractors on time everytime. Every phase was so well managed and the end product was perfect. Thank you MyHomes WA

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank You Michael for your kind words.
We wish you many happy years in your lovely home.
Jon Greshon
General Manager

Brendan F

Brendan FPerth, WA

Great quality build, great customer service.

We were attracted to My Homes WA for the family oriented designs. The quality of the build and materials were top notch. Throughout the entire process, Brooke, Casey and Julie would get back to our emails straight away. A few issues arose in the process, but My Homes were able to address them beyond our expectations. All minor issues at 6 month maintenance were promptly dealt with. We highly recommend My Homes WA!

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Brendan for your great review. We wish you many happy years in your home. Kind Regards Jon Greshon G.M.

Find out how My Homes WA compares to other Home Builders

Our Family Dream Come True!

Naomi H.

Naomi H.Perth, WA

My Homes WA

I would like to say a BIG Thank You to My homes WA for my beautiful home. The moment I walked into their office I was impressed with their friendly and professionalism. Communication throughout the build was fantastic, Casey had done weekly email updates and prompt replies back to me. The quality of the build has no fault, I had private building inspection throughout the build with very minimal things to fix up. If your wanting to build, I can highly recommend My Homes WA. Thanks so much! –Naomi

Thank you My Homes WA!!!

A HUGE thank you to the staff and tradespeople from My Homes WA for the construction of my first home. The team was very professional and was always helpful and efficient in dealing with any issues which came up during the build. Casey kept me up to date with weekly progress reports and was very quick to respond with any queries I had throughout the build so a big thank you to her. I am very pleased with the workmanship and would highly recommend anyone to go with My Homes WA for their first build.

In House

In HousePerth, WA

New home construction

I would like to thank the staff and tradespeople for the fabulous construction of my home.
The build was professional, and a high standard of construction.
We had a couple of small issues completing my home and all were attended to professionally, and completed without fault.
Once the slab was on the ground, the build time was very controlled and efficient. Each week a progress report was emailed to me keeping us up to date, something I really appreciated.

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you very much for your review.

we wish you have many happy years in your new home.

Home building at its best!!!

This was our first home that we built since emigrating to perth 10 years ago, a my it was worth the wait. It was a wonderful journey from beginning to end thanks to all the very professional team who were always on the ball to ensure the build ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend my homes to anyone wanting to build as it was a great experience, finish was excellent and we were so excited to move in to our new home. The whole team are absolute legends. Big thank you to Jason Bird, Casey & Tom.

Kind regards
Jo & Dee Russell

Jane L

Jane LWestern Australia

My own home - at last!

From the purchase of my block and initial work with Alex, and the planning and construction coordination with Casey and Glenn, My Homes has been eager to help and please. Any queries were dealt with promptly even though I was out of the country for the last part of the build. Thanks everyone involved.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019

Anis

AnisPerth, WA

A dream come true

It has been an awesome experience working alongside Casey to build my dream home. There was excellent communication on updates about the progress of the whole process. There were no surprise charges or changes. It was a smooth process compared to what I had anticipated. The finished project is my dream come true and I am grateful to My Homes WA for its contribution.

Tim

TimPerth

Great Service

We have just signed up with My Homes WA. The team are fantastic and eager to help. For many this one of the most important and potentially stressful decisions in life and they have been great in helping us with pre selections and design of the home through Casey and the General Manager Jon. They are competitively priced (final prices came in lower than the initial estimate)and provide great service with excellent choice of high quality products to help you build an affordable quality home. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to build their new home

Build StagePre-Construction
Desiree

DesireePerth

Our Forever Home!

12 months ago my husband and I were in the market to buy our forever home. We were unsure whether to buy established or build. It wasn't long after attending a My Homes WA information evening that we had decided to build. Tom Finlay presented us with a floorplan we couldn't turn away. It was amazing!! The actual construction of our home was almost flawless and our build was finished much faster than I had even planned for! The finishings and the quality of our home is second to none. Thank you My Homes WA.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Peter L

Peter LPerth

Thanks for the help team My Homes WA

The team is quite professional and provided consistent services from the beginning to the end. I recently moved into my new house and pleased to see everything has met my expectation. The liaison is smooth and I could get the satisfied response fast. The site work could be done in a timely manner overall. Thank them very much indeed, a small yet highly professional team, glad to have them and will be happy to recommend whoever going to build a house for an initial consultation with them. Once again, thank you!

Construction End DateJuly 2018

Fantastic

The build was a hassle free easy build, we where given great support and guidance during the pre build process and all our inquires and changes accommodated to on a timely manner. Just with any large projects there are always small faults and issues that you come across but all the issues where resolved hassle free and without adding time delays to the building process. the cost of the build at the end was pretty much on par with the estimated cost there were no hidden surprises for us. The service we received was very good and i would definitely use the company again, if in future where to build another house.

Construction End DateAug 2018
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank You so much Michelle for your kind words. We all wish you many Happy years in your new home . Thanks again from the My Homes WA family.

Jon Greshon GM

Nikee

NikeePerth

We Have The Best Home On Our Street

Construction End DateApr 2017

Great service & builders

My Homes WA helped us build for the first time.
They were very easy to deal with during the building process and completed the house so quickly!
Always very helpful if we needed to make changes and were very helpful helping us to actually decide and design what we wanted! Was a great experience for first time builders.
They were happy to keep us informed and answer any questions that we had.
The few issues we did have while building (vandalism not with the actual build) they were quick to deal with and sort it out.

Construction End DateAug 2015
Molly L

Molly LWillagee

Timely with great communication

I am so happy with the home that My Homes WA built for me.

Quality craftsmanship, wonderful communication throughout and great value for money.

I was so pleased with my end product, that I recommended My Homes WA to a friend who has now also built with them and is as equally chuffed as I am with their new home too!

Thank you My Homes for bringing my dream to life!

Construction End DateDec 2016

Fantastic quality builder

We started our My homes story with a dream of owing our own home. After our first meeting with Kristy we realized this was not a dream, it was a realistic option. From Slab down on the 16/6/2016 we moved into our fabulous home on the 18/10/2016. We have been in our home almost 2 years and we have had absolutely no problems with any aspect of the build. I have recommended My homes to many of my family and friends. Often people say "Oh gosh you built your home that must of been a nightmare" and I answer hand on heart it was so easy and enjoyable I cant wait to build our next home with My Homes WA.

Construction End DateOct 2016
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Very happy with our home.

Have built 6 homes and this time we went with My Homes WA as they were well priced and when making changes or adding things, the cost of changes was surprisingly lower in comparison. Casey was our liaison person and she was always very pleasant and bubbly and would respond quickly to our emails.
Good quality workmanship across the board.
Would definitely recommend building with My Homes WA.

Construction End DateMay 2017
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Many thanks T and S for your kind words.
Happy that we could help you in your new home.

Jon Greshon GM

SimonX

SimonXPerth

My new home is perfect

This is the first time we are building and we are so glad we chose the My Homes WA. It was a wonderful journey from the beginning to the end, Adam helped us a lot designing the home, Casey and Julie constantly sending the weekly update, Dave my site supervisor was always ahead of the building schedule. The finish quality is great and we are really excited to move in our new home.

Construction End DateJuly 2018