MyHouse

MyHouse

1.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (24)
Deborah d.
Deborah d.Mid North Coast, NSW

An excellent bedding store

they have a wide range of bedding and a large range of price points. they are the first i go to now and don’t need to shop at others

Please explain

Saw a quilt cover on front table reduced to $69 from $249 at 2:30pm. Signs all over the store displaying “SALE ENDS SUNDAY”. Returned at 4:50pm same day to purchase only to be told said quilt cover was no longer on sale. Had been put back on shelves at increased price. Sales person unfriendly, unhelpful and uncaring. Walked out and won’t return to My House.

A B.
A B.Sydney, NSW

Rude Staff - Narellan Town Centre

mystery shopper
mystery shopper

Too many personal details wanted for simple instore purchases.

Went in to the Castle Hill store to purchase a quilt cover and at the checkout, the sales woman said she needed my name and email. I said no, I was not prepared to give it so she advised that the sale would not go through unless a name and email was given, however she offered to put a false name and email. I then took my wallet out to pay her in cash and she then informed me they only accept card payments. Paying with cards is fine but not for simply obtaining personal details, which is what this company’s agenda appeared to be.

Horrible Stay Away

2nd purchase placed 7 weeks ago still no items not answering phone or emails first purchase was refunded for the same reason STAY AWAY unless you're happy to go through the hassle of trying to talk to someone and jump through hoops to get it resolved

Kate G
Kate G

Too pushy for sales!!! Horrible!!!

My house at Wetherill park has the worse staff out!!!
Can’t even walk in before they all jump on you!! You can’t look around because they are always in your face!!! Especially the manager ! So pushy for sales!!!!

Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW

Quality customer service is equally as important as the product !!!

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Disappointed

Sharon
SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worse online service ever

I have waited more than 22 days for my items to be sent and its still not processed despite taking my money and promising it would be sent last week - i will never deal with this company again

Liars

On their online store they Had diffusers and candles heavily discounted so I ordered 5 diffusers, later that they cancelled my order because they were sold too cheap. Very disappointed with this service.

DebMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Vanessa quilt cover

I brought the Vanessa quilt cover from wagga I paid over $200for the cover and it said it was exclusive to house I just purchased the exact same cover from spotlight for $60 i

bentomryn
bentomryn

Bad service

Ordered online and it took two weeks to be delivered communication was very poor and only after ringing the company, when the customer service representative checked and said it was still waiting to be picked after 10 days did she action it to be sent on the following Monday. I got online shopping faster from china than I did from Sydney and I’m in the same state.

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

My House Eastgardens

Nicole
NicoleHobart

Blatant lies

They will state your parcel has been sent and it will arrive with it 5 business days. But when you contact the tracking company they will advise you they havent even collected it for delivery. My parcel was not sent until after the day I supposed to receive it. I will be waiting a month in total for a package that should have taken less than a week.

Jill
JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online shopping experience

Ordered (and paid for of course) Vanessa quilt cover set. Heard nothing for 3 weeks apart from an automated email to tell me my order had been processed. After a few tries I eventually made phone contact and was told my order was on its way. Then I got a call back to say my order wasnt on its way at all because they had run out of stock. Was offered a $20 voucher which I never received. I suppose I was lucky to get a refund. I know im crazy but I really want that quilt cover and I saw it advertised again so Ive ordered it. Will let you know how I get on. Not expecting to receive it but willing to give them another go.