My House

1.5

noyfb

noyfb

Appalling service

I've been shopping online for 20 years, and I'd rate this as one of my worst ever shopping experiences. This company should not be running an online business. They do not communicate, other than misleading automated emails, which are just intended to soften the lie that the item you purchased was in stock. Because mine can't have been. After 2 failed attempts to contact the store privately, I contacted them through PayPal. Then, receiving no response the third time, I escalated the case to PayPal. 2 days later I received notification my order had been PROCESSED for delivery. 3 weeks later, it's delivered. What a joke. Seriously, you'd be better off purchasing OS.

CASE OF THE MISSING BEDHEAD

I ordered a bedhead and organised delivery. On the date agreed no bed. After seven calls and avoidant staff it finally arrived .The delivery man was annoyed when I denied his rude request to help him carry it. NEVER AGAIN

Kate T

Kate T

Slow and Pale

The delivery was very slow. They did send email to apologise but they never gave an ETA.
Upon arrival I could tell the pattern wasn’t the beautiful lush reds and pinks pictured, more a washed out paler orangey version.
Very disappointed.
The positive was the linen was very soft. Hi

Home Decor Shops

Find out how My House compares to other Home Decor Shops

Julie S

Julie SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing

Ordered on 9 Sept..didnt recieve my order.. couldnt contact them and then they cancelled my order because of no stock 3weeks later while still having sales on.Shouldnt have sales if you can't meet orders you already have. Total waste of my time. I will never order from this company again

Maureen Iaulualo

Maureen IaulualoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast shipping, perfect product

I was apprehensive to order online from ‘My House’ after I read some bad reviews but the product I needed was on sale on their website so I took a chance to see what would happen. Nothing happened other than fast and free shipping for members I just signed up for free online before I made my purchase. There was also great email and text communication on where my order was right up until I received my package in perfect condition and I’m a very happy little customer. I thought if I have a good experience I’ll write my own review so here we go!

Lisa

LisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Expensive but poor quality

I have just purchased 2 x quilt covers, 2 x flanelette sheet sets and some cotton sheets. This morning I thought I would wash the quilt covers and flanelette sheets. Both products are very poor quality. Very thin. I don’t expect them to last for years. Just glad I got them at sale prices which still cost me around $400. Do not waste your money which I feel I have.

julz

julzHunter Region, NSW

tamworth wool mattress topper

Dianne

DianneIllawarra, NSW

Bamboo sheets

I went to the store to get the bamboo lilac sheet put on the bed then they creased and when i woke they were over the other side not impressed and tgis is the third time lost my bussiness will be going to adirs from now on.

KJT

KJTSydney, NSW

On line sale

I saw some sheets on line as part of a one day sale and wanted to get them - free postage, great! I wanted them ASAP but the fine print said it could take up to 10 working days, so decided to go and buy them in store. Wrong idea!The sale was only ‘on line’, even though they had them (on sale)in store AND they were $30 more expensive than on line. I really don’t understand why I couldn’t have them at the other price.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how My House compares to other Home Decor Shops

Sazzelfrazz

SazzelfrazzSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I've now purchased a number of items both from online and at my local store and Im really impressed. The in store service goes out of there way to serve you- good old fashion service at its best! The online site is also excellent, I have never had an issue with any of the orders that have come in. Everything is exactly as I ordered and their sales are awesome. Good quality goods I highly recommend