MyHouse

1.7

daniel m.
daniel m.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Cancelled my order for no reason and won’t respond to emails! Stay clear and look elsewhere n o t h a p p y A t A l l a

Liars

On their online store they Had diffusers and candles heavily discounted so I ordered 5 diffusers, later that they cancelled my order because they were sold too cheap. Very disappointed with this service.

DebMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Vanessa quilt cover

I brought the Vanessa quilt cover from wagga I paid over $200for the cover and it said it was exclusive to house I just purchased the exact same cover from spotlight for $60 i

bentomryn
bentomryn

Bad service

Ordered online and it took two weeks to be delivered communication was very poor and only after ringing the company, when the customer service representative checked and said it was still waiting to be picked after 10 days did she action it to be sent on the following Monday. I got online shopping faster from china than I did from Sydney and I’m in the same state.

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

My House Eastgardens

Nicole
NicoleHobart

Blatant lies

They will state your parcel has been sent and it will arrive with it 5 business days. But when you contact the tracking company they will advise you they havent even collected it for delivery. My parcel was not sent until after the day I supposed to receive it. I will be waiting a month in total for a package that should have taken less than a week.

Jill
JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online shopping experience

Ordered (and paid for of course) Vanessa quilt cover set. Heard nothing for 3 weeks apart from an automated email to tell me my order had been processed. After a few tries I eventually made phone contact and was told my order was on its way. Then I got a call back to say my order wasnt on its way at all because they had run out of stock. Was offered a $20 voucher which I never received. I suppose I was lucky to get a refund. I know im crazy but I really want that quilt cover and I saw it advertised again so Ive ordered it. Will let you know how I get on. Not expecting to receive it but willing to give them another go.

Dont order from them if you Actually want to receive it

Ordered my throw on the 22.10 and after nearly a month waiting I still didnt receive my parcel and on tracking website is no other information than in transit, tried to call costumer service 10 times no one pick a up the phone, biggest dissapointment, wouldnt recommend.

Kent.S
Kent.SNortheast, VIC

Never buy online from MyHouse

noyfb
noyfb

Appalling service

I've been shopping online for 20 years, and I'd rate this as one of my worst ever shopping experiences. This company should not be running an online business. They do not communicate, other than misleading automated emails, which are just intended to soften the lie that the item you purchased was in stock. Because mine can't have been. After 2 failed attempts to contact the store privately, I contacted them through PayPal. Then, receiving no response the third time, I escalated the case to PayPal. 2 days later I received notification my order had been PROCESSED for delivery. 3 weeks later, it's delivered. What a joke. Seriously, you'd be better off purchasing OS.

CASE OF THE MISSING BEDHEAD

I ordered a bedhead and organised delivery. On the date agreed no bed. After seven calls and avoidant staff it finally arrived .The delivery man was annoyed when I denied his rude request to help him carry it. NEVER AGAIN

Kate T
Kate T

Slow and Pale

The delivery was very slow. They did send email to apologise but they never gave an ETA.
Upon arrival I could tell the pattern wasn’t the beautiful lush reds and pinks pictured, more a washed out paler orangey version.
Very disappointed.
The positive was the linen was very soft. Hi

Julie S
Julie SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing

Ordered on 9 Sept..didnt recieve my order.. couldnt contact them and then they cancelled my order because of no stock 3weeks later while still having sales on.Shouldnt have sales if you can't meet orders you already have. Total waste of my time. I will never order from this company again

Fly Reen
Fly ReenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast shipping, perfect product

I was apprehensive to order online from ‘My House’ after I read some bad reviews but the product I needed was on sale on their website so I took a chance to see what would happen. Nothing happened other than fast and free shipping for members I just signed up for free online before I made my purchase. There was also great email and text communication on where my order was right up until I received my package in perfect condition and I’m a very happy little customer. I thought if I have a good experience I’ll write my own review so here we go!

Lisa
LisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Expensive but poor quality

I have just purchased 2 x quilt covers, 2 x flanelette sheet sets and some cotton sheets. This morning I thought I would wash the quilt covers and flanelette sheets. Both products are very poor quality. Very thin. I don’t expect them to last for years. Just glad I got them at sale prices which still cost me around $400. Do not waste your money which I feel I have.