My Lil Pouch Reusable Food Pouches

My Lil Pouch Reusable Food Pouches

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The best yet!

ive tried a few different ones - some were painfully difficult to clean and I ditched them within a few uses!
I love that these have different colours and designs, and they are easy to fill and clean no matter what print they are! They more affordable and thicker that other ones that I wont mention by name...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

These fantastic pouches have changed the way I can send food to school for my children and also how I can have my toddler eat more independently. So easy to fill (yoghurt is the number 1 fav in our house!) and also so easy to clean. I tried another brand initially but found them quite thin and the seals broke after only a short use. I am still on the first lot of My Lil Pouches, 12 months on (and they still look new as they clean so easily). I didn't stop at buying one lot of pouches though as with the ever increasing range of sizes and styles, I can't help but buy more. (My kids love the camo range - who wouldn't?!)
So easy to fill and clean