100% · 870%

Melinda
Melinda3 posts

Baby Boy Gift Set

Absolutely gorgeous. I bought this as a gift for my first grandson due in December. Beautifully made, presented. Ive had a sneak peek but will wait for my daughter and son-in-law to do the honour of opening up their gift. The sage colour is so beautiful. Love supporting local businesses. Show details ·  1
Nicky
NickySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing!

I ordered a burrow swaddle from my little love heart, they had product available that the burrow store itself did not stock, it was delivered SO quickly, and wrapped beautifully with ribbon, amazing customer service. Highly recommend this online store, we will be using it again. Show details ·  1
Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Love this item

Loved the burping cloth I purchased. It is so cute. It also arrived very promptly. Definitely order from this site again. Show details ·  1
Brooke Robinson
Brooke RobinsonSydney, NSW2 posts

Beautiful company

The products created and put together by My Little Love Heart are so beautiful! I know they’re going to make my friend light up when she receives her special baby package. Luisa kept in touch with me throughout my order and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality gifts with that little bit extra special. Show reply
Sylvina B.
Sylvina B.2 posts

Gorgeous baby journal, perfect gift

My order arrived very promptly, was even upgraded to express shipping. I was also updated about the progress every step of the way. It was beautifully and very securely packaged. The book is exactly what I wanted, this will make a lovely gift for a friend's baby shower. Show details ·  1
Melissa NSW
Melissa NSW Illawarra, NSW

Made with love

Luisa was very helpful, her hand made products are truly made with love. I can’t thank Luisa enough, my package got here so quickly and such simple but beautiful packaging which is great for the environment. I highly recommend My little love heart especially for gifts. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you Luisa  Show details ·  1
SLOUM
SLOUM

Best baby wraps ever found

Perfect for wrapping newborns and little ones. They r so snug and fit so tight and perfectly in them. Havnt found any as good as this before!  Show details ·  1
Gemma
Gemma

Absolutely beautiful

A lovely gift beautifully wrapped and presented with a gorgeous handwritten card. Very pretty and feminine and excellent value for money. Show reply
Sue
Sue

A Quality Australian Made Product

I love these products! I recently ordered a teething ring and two bibs for my new granddaughter. These products are well made, the fabric used is of a good quality and best of all they are made here in Australia. Luisa was easy to communicate with, quick to respond and delivery was prompt. I will happily recommend these products to others and look forward to making further purchases in the future. Show reply
Dani Rose
Dani RosePerth, WA

Best best gift!

I couldn’t be happier! I sent these adorable gifts to my cousin (who just had her first baby). I’m living in Zambia and couldn’t be with her, in my order review I wrote a little ‘note’ to go in to the card, Luisa emailed me regarding the note and sent through this picture of everything! Such great service and I’m obsessed with the products - thank you thank you! Xx  Show details ·  1
K Tassone
K TassoneSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

handmade with love

Purchased the dribble bibs. It was important for us to have something that was organic and safe especially being around bub’s neck. Lovely designs and the fabric feels like good quality. Customer service was also fantastic.
Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Brianna
Brianna2 posts

Fabulous small business!

Luisa and her small business is simply amazing! The service was exceptional, she kept in touch and the baby journal was exactly what I ordered and arrived on time.  Show details ·  1
Stacey
Stacey

I bought a journal. It was shipped promtly and Luisa emailed me to let me know it was on it's way and when it was expected to arrive. It arrived on time and was packed with a lot of care. Show details ·  1
Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Beautiful products!

Luisa has made some beautiful items as per our order. I love the burping cloths and the bibs are also such a great design. Most impressed and appreciative! Highly recommend. And wonderful and personal customer service. Show details
Michelle
Michelle

Beautifully made products!

Luisa was very quick to process the order and kept me in the loop with delivery. The burb cloths and matching bibs had just arrived and they are so incredibly well made! They were also packaged so nicely and I cannot be happier. Thanks so much Luisa! Show details ·  1
Bianca C
Bianca C

A beautiful gift for our friends newborn baby

We purchased some bibs for our friends who are welcoming a new baby. These arrived quickly, are beautifully made and support a lovely Australian small business. Thank-you Luisa. Show details ·  1

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

burpcloths

Thank you so much Luisa for your beautiful handmade products. The burp cloths especially are very soft and stylish! Your service was so professional and friendly and delivery prompt. Show details ·  1
Bernadette
Bernadette

Beautifully presented, will fit the bill nicely

Ordered a baby journal for my Daughter in law, was exactly what was needled. Packed well and arrived promptly with no fuss. Show details ·  1
Shae
ShaeWimmera, VIC6 posts

Fabulous quality and gorgeous goodies

I recently bought some bibs, dribble bibs and teether from My Little Love Heart and I was beyond impressed. The quality is superb. The dribble bibs are so absorbing and fit beautifully around my 5 month olds neck. I have been searching everywhere for bibs like this as most don’t fit correctly or don’t absorb the dribble or aren’t nice colors but these are just gorgeous. I will be shopping here again. Well done My Little Love Heart, your products are so beautiful. Show details ·  1
Shelbi
ShelbiGippsland, VIC

LOVE LOVE LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and service! Fast, friendly, personable. Wish I knew about this brand with my first born! The patterns are super cute and the fabric top quality. Show details ·  1
Megan
MeganPerth, WA

Love this store!

Amazing service! So personalised and quick! I received an email saying my order was on its way On Monday and I should receive it by Friday and I got it the following day! Will order from here again for my Natursutten products. Thank you! Show reply
Laurs
Laurs2 posts

Cute milestone cards

Bought the milestone cards for my wee boy. The communication was clear and product is as expected. Very happy customer :)
Picture of a couple of the cards below for reference. Show reply
Jennifer
Jennifer2 posts

Two babies bibs for overseas

My Little Love Heart provided personalised service efficiently. I was very happy with the communication I received and the lovely way my gift was handled and sent to a family member who lived overseas. I would recommend this business to others. Show details ·  1
Maddison
Maddison

Fast shipping, amazing customer service & beautiful quality!!

Received our order really fast and the customer service has been wonderful - keeping you posted until they arrive at your door. The designs are so cute, a great price point and the quality is fantastic! So happy to support this wonderful local business. Show details ·  1
Sinead
Sinead2 posts

Fantastic!

Beautiful, well-made bibs and the Customer Service was above and beyond.
Great selection of colours and patterns, and thick enough that your drooling baby doesn't need a new bib every 2mins. They wash easily and don't fade.
Will definitely be adding one to all my friends' future baby presents.
I also love that they are made locally. Show details ·  1
Emilie
Emilie

Amazing service!

My little love heart offer such quality goods. I ordered two dummies and they came within two days! Luisa kept me informed along the way. Will order through them again! Show details ·  1

RMC
RMCMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Beautiful!

I highly recommend My Little Love Heart.
- Fantastic customer service
- Prompt and friendly communication
- Product was made, packaged and delivered quickly
- Absolutely beautiful products with a variety of items to choose from Show details ·  1
Stacey H
Stacey HMackay6 posts

Exceptional customer service

Highly recommend My Little Love Heart! It’s the only place in Australia that stocks the dummy my son cannot live without.

Luisa always keeps me updated with my order progress and have never had any dramas. Show details ·  1

Elyse
ElyseLaunceston, TAS

Great customer service

I have ordered twice from this company and both times the products have been great but the delivery and communication has been outstanding. I really like your web page thank you Show details ·  1
Ashley
Ashley

Incredible service and a beautiful item purchased!

Luisa and Mark made the purchase process so personal and seamless for me! Exceptional customer service is hard to come by these days, but these guys have nailed it!

Their product was also beautiful and got to me in record time! I would not hesitate to buy from them again! Show details ·  1

Dyann Abdul
Dyann AbdulPerth, WA

Best service I've ever had online!!

As soon as i made a purchase for some new dummys on the website i received an email from Luisa and Mark straight away to confirm address before shipping. Time efficiency and all round service was amazing, they even shipped it as an express for me too when I paid standard! Made my day after my daughter had just ripped her only dummy that morning and had to throw it away!

Will definitely buy from your website again! Show details ·  1

Tara
Tara

Fantastic service

Very happy with the customer service so friendly and nice its hard to come by these days. The product was just so beautiful as well very happy. Id definitely recommend this Company to anyone, Thankyou once again!! Show details ·  1

Superb personal customer service

Online shopping can certainly be impersonal, but not in this case! My Little Love Heart is a diamond in the rough. Fast response rate, beautiful quality products, and speedy delivery. And the cherry on top was that my order arrived beautifully packaged, will definitely order from them again. Show details ·  1
Jessie
JessieWestern District, VIC2 posts

Amazing all round

The package came very quickly and was packaged with care and love. Absolutely beautiful products and lovely customer service. The diary I purchased is perfect. I will be a returning customer for sure. Show details ·  1
Christina Anag
Christina AnagGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great item and service

Have bought from this site a few times and each time the service has been lovely! Very quick postage and great communication! Also the nattursutten dummy I bought is never available in melbourne but always available from this site! Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Happy customer
Happy customer

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service.
The manufacturer of the product I wanted recommended this store! I required a large number of an out of stock item. I was able to request some be put away for me, I was notified when I was able to place my order. Great communication, great seller. Show details ·  1

Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Amazing customer service

I received fabulous customer service and a very quick turn around.its always nice to deal with a business who shows a real customer focus. I've had questions answered quickly and great communication! Thank you Show details ·  1
Bonnie
BonnieGoulburn Valley, VIC

They’re great

I purchased some Dummies that are hard to find and often out of stock in other places and they were super helpful with sending them off quickly and replying to my emails. Would definitely recommend and will probably purchase again soon. Show reply
Melissa

Super fast and personalised service!

I placed an order for 2 Natursutten dummies at dinner time and they were in the post 2 hours later with a personalised email in my inbox! Super impressed and very grateful! :) Show details ·  1
Sarah L
Sarah LNorthern Region, NSW

Love it!

I purchased the pregnancy journal - 9 months - the beginning of you for my sister. Not only was it sent within 30 minutes of purchasing the item but I also received it the Monday after! It's the perfect little book to record everything! So happy with my purchase!! Show reply