Listing monitored by My Mobile

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (6)
Prakash Kumar R.
Prakash Kumar R.Sydney, NSW

Good price and on time delivery

Ordered a S21 ultra mobile. By mistake I ordered the snapdragon version which does not have the Australia supported 5G bands enabled. So requested a change in the model. Customer support were very helpful and they changed the order with me paying the minimum price difference between the two models. Price was the cheapest I could find. The phone arrived in 8 days after the new order was placed. Overall a very nice experience. Phone is brand new as advertised and hopefully there will not be any issues with the phone. Will update in a few months.

John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well informed of order status. Delivery was timely.

I was nervous because of mixed reviews, however, my experience exceded expectations. I was happy I could use paypal as a payment method giving some additional comfort. I was informed regularly by email as to the status of the order. The order, whilst originating overseas, arrived in short time. The price was very competitive, even when comparing with similar "gray" products.

RPJ
RPJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Comms and customer service and they have no idea about their stock levels

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord 256GB
Georgina_Varhelyi
Georgina_Varhelyi

Terrible customer service AND warranty claim

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how My Mobile Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great assistance with delivery.

I purchased a mobile during Chinese New Year . The delivery was delayed because of the holidays. I rang the department responsible for posting and explained I was on a tight timeframe. The assistant understood my predicament and express posted the mobile which I received the next day. The service was exceptional and I am very satisfied with MyMobile Group.

Jeremy
JeremySydney, NSW

note 20 ultra

wanted to try a snapdragon version, was very hesitant as it a lot of moolah but glad I did i got a mad phone at a mad price in a week flat, been using like 5 days now and no issues, will come back if any issues arise

Gary966
Gary966Perth, WA

Very bad customer service

No communication. Purchased camera lenses for a terrific price. The lenses were not available and mymobile never told me. Last I heard my lenses were being shipped, no they weren't. Some communication would have saved a lot of headache. I found out through my bank.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
boz1970
boz1970Ballarat

Great customer service

Ordered a samsung A9 on the 17th July. Item arrived from Hong Kong on the 24th july. I have just ordered another A9 for a friend. Great customer service, they priced matched a similar Australian website. Cheers.

Anirudha
AnirudhaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Item received as described

I bought Samsung Galaxy S5 Hi-Performance Battery from their online store.
It's easy to browse the online store.
Quick delivery.
Item received as described online and happy with the product.
My phone's charge back to normal.

Electronics & Computing Shops

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sigma 150 600 mm lens

I have just received my Sigma 150 600 mm lens from My Mobile group. It came from Hong Kong in less than a week in excellent condition, well packed and protected. I have never ever received goods so fast from HK before. The price was excellent and included GST so no problems there. Thank you for such an excellent service experience My Mobile. They will give me $10 off my next purchase but honestly that is not why I am writing this review, I may never need to buy from them again, but they deserve recognition. Well done.