My Mobile Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
My Mobile

is the SAMSUNG S9 a good phone from here?

brianasked
My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D
Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked
My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Please_Reply
Please_Replyasked

Hello,

Could you please answer the two questions below...

If I purchase a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Unique Mobiles (Import Direct), will it...

1. Work in Australia?

2. Be unlocked from all carriers?

Please reply.

PS: If the phone doesn't work in Australia, what is the next step I must take in order to receive a refund?

Unique M.My Mobile

Hello, glad to help. Hopefully the below will help:
1) Yes, we only import phones that will work in the target country.
2) Yes, all phones are unlocked
If you have any difficulties, contact us via the uniquemobiles.com.au website, and we'll work hard to resolve.

emilyasked
My Mobile

Why is the current listing on eBay (June 2104) for a Samsung Galaxy note 3 lacking FULL details of "Australian stock" and specifications of the (supposedly) the current model? All the detail is very sketchy at best, and misleading at worst. How can consumers make an informed decision based on just the description as " N9005" "4G" Is the phone the newest model from Samsung Australia ? Is it "LTE" (latest band) ? Why the delay in stock and shipping after I paid, and when you have already said it was shipped (in an email to me, with tracking number) and this was not true (after your rep called me to to tell me of the "unexpected delay" of a week) What is going on with your business ?

My M.My Mobile

HI There,

My sincere apologies for you feeling mislead. Yes with the Galaxy Note 3 in particular unfortunately we have had some supply issues and also being given misleading information from our Suppliers with due dates etc which is why its come across as not professional.

In regards to our listings on eBay we have very limited space/fields to work with as we use a 3rd party extension with our Web platform to automate the listing process on eBay. Your feedback is very important and I will definitely pass this information on to our design and purchasing team. If I can send you some free accessories for your note 3 to make up for some of the inconvenience please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thankyou
Rep

sanjay
sanjayasked
My Mobile

Are UM iPhones original or clones from somewhere? Does Apple aust cover their warranty?

My M.My Mobile

Hi There, Unique Mobiles offers both Australian and Import options when buying a Mobile Phone. All Mobile phones including imported stock are genuine and original.

Australian stock handsets are covered by a Manufacture Warranty where as Import Mobile Phones are covered by our own Unique Mobiles warranty. Our website clearly states whether you are buying Australian or Import stock.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact our sales staff on 1300 729 101

yalldunbo
yalldunboasked
My Mobile

There are scathing reviews on this company. Was considering purchasing an IPad but you would need to some convincing I will be (1) supplied with product and (2) given back-up support.

emily

See eBay listing (current at 9 June 2014) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 4G N9005 32GB Black #400691025557‏ . Unique mobile DOES NOT have stock available as at 9 June 2014. Do you want to buy (and pay upfront) and then risk a "long" wait? How long ? Depends on many factors. Call unique mobiles yourself.
Beware of this company and their business practices. See the reviews here and on other websites such as whirlpool before deciding to buy. It's your call. You take the risk.

Big Den
Big Den

Will never deal with this company again. Absolutely bad experience, no return calls, no reply emails (unless initiated by me) in 10 weeks of waiting. No service. Nothing good to say about Unique Mobiles. Never again!

Gaijin
Gaijin

Your question is very old. I can't comment on Unique Mobile back in 2012, but I recently (Feb 2017) purchased a Moto G+ from them and it was a very good experience. Ordering was painless, I had the phone delivered within a week and it was delivered in the original, sealed, packaging with the local charger packaged separately.

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives