Listing monitored by My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
RPJ
RPJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Comms and customer service and they have no idea about their stock levels

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord 256GB
Georgina_Varhelyi
Georgina_Varhelyi

Terrible customer service AND warranty claim

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Gary966
Gary966Perth, WA

Very bad customer service

No communication. Purchased camera lenses for a terrific price. The lenses were not available and mymobile never told me. Last I heard my lenses were being shipped, no they weren't. Some communication would have saved a lot of headache. I found out through my bank.

Kelly
KellySingapore

Most dishonest shop and cheat people of their money!!!

Dissatisfied! It's a shop that cheat others money! Don't patronise unless you wanted to be cheated! Not only did you tarnish your shop image... You completely destroyed the Australian reputation!

mbella91
mbella91

Be careful of what you are receiving!

My M.My Mobile
Dee
DeeEastwood

False product specification claim

This device was sold with the specifications that Dual Sim will be operational on 4G/3G basis. After Optus switching off 2G this month, I find that both SIMs on the network auto activate to 4G/2G making my phone dis functional on one SIM. My Purchase decision was influenced by the specifications that said 4G/3G compatibility. I am unable to prove this as the specifications have now been modified. The description on the product has now been changed to "Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) A520F Dual Sim (2G)* 4G 32GB Black" WARNING - Please take a screen capture before you purchase from Unique Mobiles. I also had delays with the Hong Kong shipment where the box seal was opened. "Just found that there is no contact address on their website".

Jay
Jaysydney

Dodgy Very rude and poor customer service, Oppo F1s Grey - Wrong Specifications

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
mjuice7
mjuice7Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Galaxy S5

purchased above grey import & within warranty period battery started to swell & eventually became unuseable. sought replacement under warranty to be told battery warranty 6 months. pointed out to vendor that their claim of a 6 month battery warranty was not to be found anywhere on website. vendor agreed & sent a replacement battery (genuine samsung?), which did exactly the same thing. don't know if it's a samsung problem or fake samsung batteries but vendor marked down because of this & also trying to initially get out of warranty obligations. kogan only from now on.

Kapinka
KapinkaBrisbane

Dodgy as, almost seems like a scam, don't order anything through this company

Placed a very expensive order, heard nothing for over a month while they held my money, which after nearly 2 months was returned. Scam to get your cash, they are earning interest while your being charged on your own credit card, stay away from this company, deserves a zero.

shopaholic
shopaholicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very rude and poor customer service, would definitely rated zero if possible.

They either don't answer your questions nor provide any good customer service, and if they did replied to you, they either are very rude and not being helpful at all (still didn't answer customer enquires at all) but keep denying the facts that you are trying to reach them. Anyway do not buy anything from this liars at all otherwise you'll ended up wasting all your hard earned money and facing many rude and slow customer services. Warranty service is nothing but a complete joke.

Worst service EVER - DODGY!!!

Appalled by the service and customer service as well as price changing
the price came out in the newsletter and i went to buy it they than did not ship it for 3 weeks! At this stage i had sent 5 emails and left several messages on the phone with no replies from anybody today i got through to some one who just yelled at me and did not listen to anything i was saying.

Eventually they said the newsletter price was wrong so I change my order and still have yet to receive an item.
the service is poor, the products are junk

buyer beware!!! i would not rate this company at all

i wish there was a 0 star option!

Ojay
OjayMelbourne

Dodgy company, No warranty cover, rude and abusive employees

** Be Careful ** - They Will Lie About Delivery Time

All overseas stocks takes months, they will lie on the phone and they will not stand by their statement.

Very bad Experience from unexperienced and rude staff members and business owners

I will never buy from them again

Jezemeg8
Jezemeg8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I reverse my earlier review

I reviewed Unique Mobiles earlier, but since I've received the Samsung Galaxy S5 I ordered from them, and discovered the only thing 'Australian' about it is Telstra's stamp on the back cover, I've changed my mind. I have now demanded a refund from them. The Samsung warranty is invalid as the phone itself is not able to work in Australia, Samsung have already confirmed that the phone is useless in this country.
I have demanded my money back from them, I hope they comply quickly because I am willing to take this further.

Anton
AntonMelbourne

Fake accesory passed off as genuine at genuine (high) prices

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
My Mobile

is the SAMSUNG S9 a good phone from here?

brianasked
My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D
Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked
My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives