Listing monitored by My Mobile

Polite shop assistants but repairs not great

cruisy
cruisyHunter Region, NSW

buy phones separately to avoid rippoff tax

if you buy more than one phone and its over $1000.00 customs will stick it up you for gst-----i bought 2 phones and order was over $1000.00--- and they write this on the parcel so customs know how much it was---thanks for nothing---make sure you buy phones separately---wasnt very happy as they should advise you to do this on their web site---i thought it was $1000.00 per item--it isnt---better off buying of an ebay seller as they dont write amount on parcel---i wont buy off them again---cost me $280.00 to get thru customs

kameleon872000South Australia

Bad first time customer experience

I ordered a replacement genuine battery. Next day update said item had been shipped. No tracking number or courier info provided. I waited a reasonable amount of time, nothing arrived. Left 2 messages with order no. , no replies. Eventually rang them, no apology, said they'd look into it, realised they couldn't because there wasn't a tracking number, and would send me another. Be interesting to find out what happens, might end up with 2 batteries !

Poor Customer Service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how My Mobile compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Meg
Meg

Bought one item, one is all I need and now can't get off this endless surge of E-mail

Get me off your email list! It is driving me mental. Will not buy anything from you agaiGet me off your email list! It is driving me mental. Will not buy anything from you again because of this annoyance. There seems to be no button to unsubscribe.cause of this annoyance. There seems to be no button to unsubscribe.
quick delivery
The avalanche of unwanted email advertising is a price I didn't want to be faced with every time I attend to my correspondence.

My M.My Mobile

Dear Meg, Customers can un-subscribe at anytime to receiving our exclusive offers. A link will be at the bottom of every newsletter sent out.

Thankyou

Warranty claim delay

I put in a warranty claim to Unique Mobiles 12 days for my phone which is still under its 12 month Unique Mobiles warranty. Twelve days have passed and I have not heard from Unique Mobiles. I rang them yesterday and they confirmed they received my claim but they said they are busy and will get to my claim when they can. When they finally do contact me with a claim number, I then have to post them my phone and wait even longer. In the meantime, I do not have a working phone.

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I am severley disappointed and frustrated with the service that Unique Mobiles provides. For one, I paid for express shipping (under the impression that, as the Australian warehouse stocked my item, the order would arrive within two business days) only to have my order put on hold. After calling the company and speaking to an employee I could gain no further information other than the fact that my order was in Hong Kong. The employee said they would find out if they could do anything for me and contact me within a few hours, but have failed to do so. Never going with Unique Mobiles again.

Casey

Update: today I received an email telling me that they could no longer supply my order. I recommend that nobody ever goes with Unique Mobiles. It is honestly worth paying extra money for peace of mind.

My M.My Mobile

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Spam and delays

Phil
Phil

Wrong Colour Phone

I have bought two phones with UM. The first came OK, but the second on was the wrong colour. I have contacted them about this three times with no response. It seems they are the type of company where if something goes wrong they wipe their hands of it. I will continue to harass them until they start communicating with me.

Ooga

I finally got in touch with your company, but I had to call you for a response - this is not good customer service. You did offer me $20 compensation, though, so you have redeemed yourself somewhat.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how My Mobile compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Slackers
SlackersGold Coast

Never again

Received a lemon of phone and the after sales service left a lot to be desired. Their response was either slow or non-existent. It took 7 weeks of to and fro before i eventually received a refund. Worst online shopping experience ever. Will never use them again or recommend them to anyone !

Mobile Out of Stock

I ordered a Nokia Lumia 800 from Unique Mobiles. Five days later I asked when I might expect to receive it. They said I would get it "soon". 7 days after that they sent me an email saying that they were out of stock of the mobile I ordered. They did refund me however it was no more than what I gave them which doesn't leave me much incentive not to write a negative review having wasted almost 2 weeks of my time.

Was able to buy something out of stock, Very slow to notify me

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
My Mobile

is the SAMSUNG S9 a good phone from here?

brianasked
My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D
Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked
My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives