My Mobile (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Big Den
Big DenBrisbane

Worst experience ever!

Will never deal with this company again. Absolutely bad experience, no return calls, no reply emails (unless initiated by me) in 10 weeks of waiting. No service. Nothing good to say about Unique Mobiles. Never again!

Yet to recieve phone

After 3 weeks i have still not received my phone, have sent numerous emails and very little response. Requested money back due to company wasting my time and no product. A complete waste of time, an imcompetent company

Never deal with Unique Mobiles again!

I have had very negative dealings with Unique Mobiles and can never recommend it to any of my family and friends to deal with. Never again will I deal with this company after such a bad experience. Lies, incorrect information and no contact after numerous emails and phone calls does nothing to foster good service so 0 out of 10 to this business!

Marc
MarcMelbourne

Worst customer service ever

Marilyn jackson
Marilyn jacksonHunter Region, NSW

Have not received the phone I ordered after, 7weeks or money back...

I ordered a phone it did not turn up, now 7 weeks today, I asked for a refund as they obviously cannot get me the phone two weeks and waiting, no money so far ... I have sent many Emails requesting they please do something, every third Email gets an apology, but so far no service... I tried ringing the phone number provided it always goes to voicemail.... I am had it, this is ridiculously bad and lousy service.....

Roman Bic
Roman BicSydney

Thanks to all honest reviewers

Thanking all reviewers out there that took time to alert potential customers, in particular Nickolass Cypreou from Melb who described some hair raising terrible experiences and lots of time wasted with this company, it reminded me of similar adventures with a Sydney company calling themselves TopBuys, that lasted about 3 months and no product, I had to get ACCC on them just to get my money back. These reviewers definitely deterred me from dealing with this company. I feel lucky this time, thanks all.

Service after sales

Unique mobile is the worse for service after sales.
So far have I have purchased 3 items from Unique mobile.
Last one was Sony xperia Z1 and I had problem with it when I went back Unique mobile for service I saw the real face of unique mobile...they are worse when come to provide service...they don't even response to your emails..

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Jules
JulesQueensland

Time to Move On

Nickolass Cypreou
Nickolass CypreouMelbourne, Vic

First time and never again will I use this company

Ordered an HTC mobile that was clearly in stock and still shows to be in stock on their website. They took my money on the same day. 2 days later they advised by email that it was out of stock and on back-order with NO estimate on delivery time. Emailed them ...vague response and unable to provide me with an Estimated Time of Arrival. Blamed it on a hurricane at the location of their supplier. Tried phoning them..no response went to voice mail. I left a message and am yet to receive a call back.
Very deceiving and fraudulent, misleading people into buying products that are out of stock and then not responding in a timely manner. I await their response before reporting this to the ACC (Australian Consumer Complaints).

Janet Hayward
Janet HaywardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Three faulty products in two months

Up until now I had good experiences with Uniques Mobiles..that's why I stayed with them. I have now received my third faulty phone in two months, speaker is faulty on the replacement iphone after 5 weeks and Uniques Mobiles are neither answering their phone nor replying to emails.

Warranty

Do not purchase from this retailer

If you want to wait a few weeks before you get your product, then for them to write in the wrong address on the shipment, then by all means buy from this retailer. If i didn't get insurance on this product i would have lost over $400. I suggest using kogan instead.

Nothing Unique

Waiting two weeks and still don't even have the phone. I just wouldn't bother, I purchased beginning of July, was told 10days delivery. Sill waiting for phone which was available in stock. Listing states a 4 - 10 days delivery time on its website, and I still haven't gotten the phone 2 weeks later.

I attempted to contact the customer service team, still waiting. They gave me a tracking number which I can not access, probably not such number. I have had expenses with overseas suppliers before, nothing like this one. Just don't bother. Not impressed!!

alextalbot
alextalbotAU

Waiting two weeks and still don't even have the phone.

I just wouldn't bother, the product I purchased was about $10 cheaper than its competitors, they only have the option for express delivery which you obviously have to pay for, it lists it as a 4 day delivery time on its website, and I still haven't gotten the phone 2 weeks later.

I attempted to contact the customer service team, they gave me a tracking number which doesn't exist, just don't bother.
Their website design is relatively functional.
It's been two weeks and hundreds of dollars, all I have to show for it is an invalid tracking number.

Dodgy

Product said to be in stock and would ship within a few days, but still not shipped after nearly 3 weeks. Despite multiple phone calls to their so called Australian based office, They don't return phone calls etc. Avoid this company, misleading and dodgy. I don't know what's going on, just want a refund now.
Nothing
Everything

BLOSSOM
BLOSSOMCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Product isn't blue tick as they advise instead it is imported not australian version

emily

Feeling cheated...repeatedly

Sharron
SharronPerth

Do Not Use!!

If I could give '0' stars I would.
I ordered a S5 Galaxy paid via Paypal on 11/04/2014. It was back ordered, I had to call them every week and sometimes they would call me back with one excuse after another. Then again after failure to deliver or keep promises. Towards the end they would not even return calls or reply to my emails asking what had happened to my phone I had to lodge dispute visa PayPal. They responded by sending me a credit note less an 'adjustment fee'. Had to escalate the dispute with PayPal as they would not respond to lodgement of complaint. My money was refunded via PayPal on 24/05/2014.

Very bad service, no communication, can't rate the product - it never turned up. No explanation.

Meg
Meg

Bought one item, one is all I need and now can't get off this endless surge of E-mail

Get me off your email list! It is driving me mental. Will not buy anything from you agaiGet me off your email list! It is driving me mental. Will not buy anything from you again because of this annoyance. There seems to be no button to unsubscribe.cause of this annoyance. There seems to be no button to unsubscribe.
quick delivery
The avalanche of unwanted email advertising is a price I didn't want to be faced with every time I attend to my correspondence.

My M.My Mobile

Dear Meg, Customers can un-subscribe at anytime to receiving our exclusive offers. A link will be at the bottom of every newsletter sent out.

Thankyou

Disgusting

I ordered a GoPro 3 weeks ago and paid for it but I never received it and they are uncontactable by phone or email. I've had to go through paypal to try and get my money back but still haven't heard from them. They are quite happy to continue sending advertisements through to my inbox but they won't respond to their customers. Very angry!

My M.My Mobile

Hi, Im terribly sorry to hear you are experiencing problems. I suggest you contact our sales staff on 1300 729 101 to find out why there has been no communication as this seems odd.

Very poor after sales service

My M.My Mobile

Hi There, Tax Invoices are normally issued via email, Should you have not received this you are welcome to contact our sales staff on 1300 729 101 and a copy can be resent to your email upon request.

Thankyou

Sydneysider
SydneysiderStrathfield

Best and cheap

It is always good and cheap buy phone and accessories on unique mobile. The best online store always best and cheap mobile phone when compare to all other stores and online. Quick service easy to buy on your door step couple of days. I always suggest my family and friends.
Inexpensive

Henry
Henry

Be aware!!! Horrible after sales service

Warranty claim delay

I put in a warranty claim to Unique Mobiles 12 days for my phone which is still under its 12 month Unique Mobiles warranty. Twelve days have passed and I have not heard from Unique Mobiles. I rang them yesterday and they confirmed they received my claim but they said they are busy and will get to my claim when they can. When they finally do contact me with a claim number, I then have to post them my phone and wait even longer. In the meantime, I do not have a working phone.