My Mobile (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)

Dissappointed

Jason B
Jason BIllawarra, NSW

Terrible experience with Unique Mobiles

This Company needs too be Investigated by the A.C.C.C. and the Queensland Consumer Affairs Departmen

CaseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I am severley disappointed and frustrated with the service that Unique Mobiles provides. For one, I paid for express shipping (under the impression that, as the Australian warehouse stocked my item, the order would arrive within two business days) only to have my order put on hold. After calling the company and speaking to an employee I could gain no further information other than the fact that my order was in Hong Kong. The employee said they would find out if they could do anything for me and contact me within a few hours, but have failed to do so. Never going with Unique Mobiles again.

Casey

Update: today I received an email telling me that they could no longer supply my order. I recommend that nobody ever goes with Unique Mobiles. It is honestly worth paying extra money for peace of mind.

Peter fardosSouth East Queensland, QLD

You have to be aware from what they selling

Slow shipping services.

The shipping is very slow and i just have to keep rushing them to get my tracking ID which I haven't get yet. Although they provide excellent price, the shipping is really slow. My housemates order the exact same thing from kogan, and he already receive his item yesterday while mine is not even in shipping yet.

Shipping slow

Angela
Angela

Got my money back

I made an error by paying for a phone they tell me 6 days later they do not have in stock only after I asked where it is. no stock was the answer. yet clearly on the website they have in stock next to the phone. but they now have my money and good luck they took it in seconds now a week later might have to speak to bank about fraud.

Update:
I got my money back after they could not supply phone so ok, but that's about it spoke to them and emailed them they are in Australia that's the best part. so this will be my last time I buy anything of the internet never ever again got a phone today in a shop.

they advertise a phone the tell me they do not have after I paid for it and paid for priority shipping..ha ha

My M.My Mobile

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Spam and delays

Phil
Phil
My M.My Mobile

First Impression - Worst Impression!!

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Stock scammer

I made an enquiry for a Samsung Note 2 stock level on 22 May and I was advised that there were two. I ordered one on the same day and paid for it.
May 29, I received an email advising that the item is on backorder.
May 30, I asked for a refund and was refunded but even if that was the case, this online store was wasted my time. I heard a lot of bad things about this store continue to sell and make promises to consumers about having stocks even if they do not have.
Disgusting business ethics.

Promised of product stocks even if there are none. Disgusting business ethics.

Customer service

I have paid for 3 phones with unique mobiles the first purchase customer service was average .Second purchase after 4 weeks and no phone courier was blamed for delays.Third phone paid for on 16 last month still no phone ,the biggest issue with this company seems to me that once you paid your on your own .I wont be purchasing anything from these amateurs again and looking at other reviews Id suggest you dont either
Good phones
No customer consideration

mike hogan
mike hogan

my end result was refund less handling I suggest unique mobiles needs to remember without customers you have nothing

Wrong Colour Phone

I have bought two phones with UM. The first came OK, but the second on was the wrong colour. I have contacted them about this three times with no response. It seems they are the type of company where if something goes wrong they wipe their hands of it. I will continue to harass them until they start communicating with me.

Ooga

I finally got in touch with your company, but I had to call you for a response - this is not good customer service. You did offer me $20 compensation, though, so you have redeemed yourself somewhat.

nic555
nic555

Lemon phone

Will never buy again. Bad bad service had a faulty phone that had to go back twice. Just a number they dont care once the sale has been made. Postage at your own expense would not recommend. Not kept up to date with repairs phone just sent back not stating what was wrong with it.

Slackers
SlackersGold Coast

Never again

Received a lemon of phone and the after sales service left a lot to be desired. Their response was either slow or non-existent. It took 7 weeks of to and fro before i eventually received a refund. Worst online shopping experience ever. Will never use them again or recommend them to anyone !

Isaacl
IsaaclBrisbane

Product out of stock although still advertising as 10 in stock

Did a purchase of a samsung galaxy S3 4G grey phone on 24th Jan 2013. After waiting for a few days with no updates, finally sent them an email asking for an update on the status. Was told that they had no stock. EIther swap color or refund. I got a refund. However, they are still posting on ebay stating there's 10 units available and delivery between 4th Feb to 8th Feb.
Won't ever deal with them again. Just can't trust them anymore

Untrue advertisement. No stock but advertised as in stock/fast deliver.

Mobile Out of Stock

I ordered a Nokia Lumia 800 from Unique Mobiles. Five days later I asked when I might expect to receive it. They said I would get it "soon". 7 days after that they sent me an email saying that they were out of stock of the mobile I ordered. They did refund me however it was no more than what I gave them which doesn't leave me much incentive not to write a negative review having wasted almost 2 weeks of my time.

Was able to buy something out of stock, Very slow to notify me

queglay
queglayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service

They were happy to take my money and speak to me before I made the purchase, but wouldn't respond when the phone had random reset issues due to google maps. since the software vendor couldn't fix the bug all i wanted was a replacement. never using these guys again thats for sure.
Cheap.
The nexus one randomly resets, and customer service wouldn't respond or provide a solution to the problem.

JJ72
JJ72Perth

Admitted mistake but refuses to return money or deliver phone

Paid for phone and the phone got lost when transporting to a different state in Australia. Admitted mistake but refuses to return money or deliver phone. Near impossible to get through the call center and never returns calls or emails. Now I have to go through a long and drawn out process with credit card company and consumer protection and possibly a small claims court to get the money back, with no guarantees.

Will not honour your purchase/contract!

Refusing refund when package was lost in freight

Absolutely appalling attitude, we paid near $700 dollars for a Samsung note II, package was confirmed lost by DHL and unique mobiles have not been responsive to any of our phone calls or emails for replacement or refund. It is no small amount we have paid and we have no product.

Ignoring responsibility, irresponsive to contact, by far the worst online shopping experience I've had!

Bait & Switch

Kym Ambrose
Kym Ambrosebrisbane

Bad customer service

I ordered and paid for an iPad, received the receipt then 2 hours later they told me the price was wrong and reversed the order. The sale had gone through and then was cancelled. I spoke to a customer service person and received no help and have sent 3 emails and no resolution to the problem

Arrogant, unwilling to compromise. Bad customer relations

Not happy59
Not happy59Queensland, Australia

Useless. Stuffed my wife's phone

I took my wife's phone there in January with a cracked screen. The phone still worked perfectly though. It's now August and after being back 5-6 times we got the phone back it was disabled and the touch screen still doesn't work. After the first time the touch screen stopped working. They never return phone calls and even accused me of putting blue tack in the phone. Stay away from these guys? They also told me they are authorized apple repairers which they are not.

Very bad service. Say they will call back but never do

yinzie
yinzieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Disappointing

This is what I ordered (confirmed by uniquemobiles tracking site as well as their order confirmation email):
Nokia Lumia 800 Cyan Next G (Australian Stock)

What arrived was a Black color, Non NextG compatible version.

I rang the number listed on their website: 1300 729 101 at 9:25AM this morning. Got voice announcement that the office is closed. Please ring between 9:00am and 4:00pm. Yeah all right, that's exactly what I DID!
Prompt dispatch
Wrong item delivered. No service during business hours.