Listing monitored by My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Anirudha
AnirudhaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Item received as described

I bought Samsung Galaxy S5 Hi-Performance Battery from their online store.
It's easy to browse the online store.
Quick delivery.
Item received as described online and happy with the product.
My phone's charge back to normal.

Polite shop assistants but repairs not great

JimmyG84
JimmyG84AU

Good prices; speedy delivery.

I ordered my wife a Note 8 last week and it arrived a few days later; quick delivery considering I live in regional QLD. I was a bit sceptical ordering such an expensive device online but the prospect of saving $300 emboldened me. The only issue I had was when the My Mobile staff contacted me and said that the device I had originally ordered was no longer available (no reason was given). I simply agreed to a different model (a Telstra branded variant as opposed to the preferred unbranded one). No biggie, but I wish the website was a little more up to date. Based upon my experience I would buy from them again.

My M.My Mobile

Thank you Jim for your kind review!

zircosil
zircosilGeraldton, Western Australia

Happy with the purchase

I recently purchased an import model of a Samsung phone, Unique Mobiles had the lowest cost when shipping was factored into the purchase price. Despite a minor delay in finalising the payment which the staff at Unique mobiles were very helpful with, the phone arrived on time as predicted by UM.
The phone was brand new, well packaged, and I got a free adapter plug for the charger which was a nice surprise. I have had my phone now for a week and there are no issues, so I can't comment on the warranty process.

I would be happy to purchase again from UM.

Cool mobile, fast delivery

Purchased a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge. Took 4 days to process the payment but after being processed I had the mobile in my door the next day. It takes this time because they use eCheques.

Only thing they sent me the charger with the European version with an Australian adaptor which is not a big drama but I would have preferred having directly the Aussie charger instead of using the adaptor.

At this stage mobile works great.

cruisy
cruisyHunter Region, NSW

buy phones separately to avoid rippoff tax

if you buy more than one phone and its over $1000.00 customs will stick it up you for gst-----i bought 2 phones and order was over $1000.00--- and they write this on the parcel so customs know how much it was---thanks for nothing---make sure you buy phones separately---wasnt very happy as they should advise you to do this on their web site---i thought it was $1000.00 per item--it isnt---better off buying of an ebay seller as they dont write amount on parcel---i wont buy off them again---cost me $280.00 to get thru customs

Spaceman Paul
Spaceman Paul

Prompt and cheap. One caveat

Great price, insanely fast delivery. My one complaint is that the phone came with the default language set to Chinese (was shipped from Hong Kong). I was only able to find the option to change it English because my last phone was the same brand and the settings menus were laid out the same.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Sal
SalNSW, 2163

Good

I bought this phone, came from Hong Kong , all was good except the USB Cable. firs they were reluctant,to replace it, but after 2 email they agreed and post me one. it is OK Now.

Jonathon
JonathonAdelaide

Fast Delivery

kameleon872000South Australia

Bad first time customer experience

I ordered a replacement genuine battery. Next day update said item had been shipped. No tracking number or courier info provided. I waited a reasonable amount of time, nothing arrived. Left 2 messages with order no. , no replies. Eventually rang them, no apology, said they'd look into it, realised they couldn't because there wasn't a tracking number, and would send me another. Be interesting to find out what happens, might end up with 2 batteries !

A complaint worked.

After my negative review I was given the extra fast service and had product delivered. I have no further comments just to make more words.

They have good quality, awesome prices but the shipping is a little bit slow otherwise BUY BUY BUY! :D It would also be great if they supplied watches.

Giacomo
GiacomoGatton

BEST WEBSITE EVER

Last year i bought a phone Samsung Galaxy S4 and it was great!! fast delivery,good comunication,cheap prize!Great service!Unique mobiles is always the best way.

Harry DBrisbane

Good prices and customer service.

My experience with Unique was a good one. There was a problem(color of watch) with my order but it was resolved by Charlotte immediately. Great prices from a Australian based store. Delivery was fast. I recommend this store for price and the customer service they provide.

Poor Customer Service

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
My Mobile

is the SAMSUNG S9 a good phone from here?

brianasked
My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked
My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives