Listing monitored by My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Prakash Kumar R.
Prakash Kumar R.Sydney, NSW

Good price and on time delivery

Ordered a S21 ultra mobile. By mistake I ordered the snapdragon version which does not have the Australia supported 5G bands enabled. So requested a change in the model. Customer support were very helpful and they changed the order with me paying the minimum price difference between the two models. Price was the cheapest I could find. The phone arrived in 8 days after the new order was placed. Overall a very nice experience. Phone is brand new as advertised and hopefully there will not be any issues with the phone. Will update in a few months.

John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well informed of order status. Delivery was timely.

I was nervous because of mixed reviews, however, my experience exceded expectations. I was happy I could use paypal as a payment method giving some additional comfort. I was informed regularly by email as to the status of the order. The order, whilst originating overseas, arrived in short time. The price was very competitive, even when comparing with similar "gray" products.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great assistance with delivery.

I purchased a mobile during Chinese New Year . The delivery was delayed because of the holidays. I rang the department responsible for posting and explained I was on a tight timeframe. The assistant understood my predicament and express posted the mobile which I received the next day. The service was exceptional and I am very satisfied with MyMobile Group.

Jeremy
JeremySydney, NSW

note 20 ultra

wanted to try a snapdragon version, was very hesitant as it a lot of moolah but glad I did i got a mad phone at a mad price in a week flat, been using like 5 days now and no issues, will come back if any issues arise

Bloom
BloomSydney, NSW

good service

my sister went to pick up a iphone for me and it works grate no problem she also said they were nice to her and gave her a free cable and refunded my shipping cost

boz1970
boz1970Ballarat

Great customer service

Ordered a samsung A9 on the 17th July. Item arrived from Hong Kong on the 24th july. I have just ordered another A9 for a friend. Great customer service, they priced matched a similar Australian website. Cheers.

James
JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sigma 150 600 mm lens

I have just received my Sigma 150 600 mm lens from My Mobile group. It came from Hong Kong in less than a week in excellent condition, well packed and protected. I have never ever received goods so fast from HK before. The price was excellent and included GST so no problems there. Thank you for such an excellent service experience My Mobile. They will give me $10 off my next purchase but honestly that is not why I am writing this review, I may never need to buy from them again, but they deserve recognition. Well done.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Polite shop assistants but repairs not great

Rob
Rob

Product as described, timely delivery

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy s9+ from My Mobile. I placed the order on the weekend and had a question concerning the purchase requesting verification before proceeding. I received a phone call early Monday morning and discussed the question I had with them. The phone was despatched later that day and arrived in rural NSW Wednesday after leaving Brisbane Monday afternoon. The phone was in the original packaging and as described on their website.

HHD
HHDBrisbane

Repaired the faulty/troublesome power button of my galaxy phone

I approached 'my mobile' with negative hopes of getting my Samsung Galaxy J7 pro repaired. In my opinion, galaxies are wonderful phones just that their power buttons always get stuck after a year or two. My damaged power button used to trigger emergency mode every sec, which was beyond problematic, especially since they don't have removable batteries.
Tony , from My Mobile,CBD fixed the issue for me in a day. He even opened the phone and its screen without damaging just to make sure the issue wasnt because of any faulty touch. He engineered the volume button to work as the power button. And now my favourite phone works good as new. I would any day suggest trusting a damaged mobile with them for repair.

My M.My Mobile

Thank you for your kind review!

Robert
RobertBrisbane

Great service from these guys!

Not only did I get a seriously great deal, when I needed a warranty issue resolved, these guys looked after me really well!

Richard
RichardBrisbane

Great Customer Service

Great customer service, was a pleasure dealing with the staff. They go above and beyond to help. Thanks again.

Thanks Richard!

Very satisfied!

Competitive prices, excellent and effective customer service, fast delivery. Product has been delivered one day before the scheduled time, in a very well protective package.

My M.My Mobile

Thank you Marco for your kind review!

Gaijin
GaijinSydney

Responsive and personal service - they go out of their way to help the customer

Unbelievably fast service.

Super fast delivery: ordered on Friday and got the item delivered to my door the following Monday.
Item was in perfect condition.
Got several emails telling me of the shipment progress.
Couldn't ask for better.

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
My Mobile

is the SAMSUNG S9 a good phone from here?

brianasked
My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D
Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked
My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives