Listing monitored by My Mobile

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Ems
EmsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service, check pricing elsewhere

Brought a phone from there today. Great service but as my phone had died and I couldn't price match, I went there and got a phone as they seem cheap.
Would have saved $110 had I shopped anywhere else.
Other than that good shop.
But like all things do your research.

Good

Good just slow on delivery, the rest is ok. Still try to order another one more phone to see what is happen, then I will tell you guys good or not. The company name is changed to blue rabbit pty ltd once it is over sea stock, do not know why.
mobile
nothing

kageanrage
kageanrageSydney

good customer service, great prices

great prices on the phone I'm buying - unfortunately after ordering I received an email saying it's on back order but the staff have been very helpful and courteous.

The product was great

The best service ever. I would recommend this service to all my friends. Mobile mate r great. I love shoping on your website.

john pavich
john pavich

Unique r great place to shop on line.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how My Mobile compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Very reliable and timely service

I have bought o couple of mobile phones from this company. Very professional and reliable service. Never had anything go wrong with the mobiles I have purchased.

Fast delivery

I have been purchasing all my phones from this store and never had any concern so far. they reply promptly and ship the item quickly. overall i m satisfied with unique mobiles. i am happy to continue shop from this store since i have got the trust now and feel confident.
Fast delviery
Dont have all models, cant replace with damaged phone

greatmum2c
greatmum2cPerth, WA

Just ok

I have used this site to buy phones for my family and friends and have found them to be reliable, reasonable delivery time (expensive postage), easy to communicate with, good range of mobile phones. The website is easy to navigate. The only thing I don't like is they don't offer discount vouchers...

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

A bit dodgy if you ask me...

Joe C.
Joe C.asked
My Mobile

is the SAMSUNG S9 a good phone from here?

brianasked
My Mobile

Does anyone know if unique mobile phones has any old or mid school button mobile phones such as blackberry or nokia or a sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact like mine? 'as the speaker as been playing up lately

Harry D
Harry D

Check their website, probably the only way to find out if they have what your looking for. Also give them a call, they are in located Brisbane.

brian

I already did just after I asked the question and found that they hardly got any cell phones and their prices of the sony Xperia waterproof z3 compact is expensive

brianasked
My Mobile

All their phones seem to be new style smartphones / is it worth it to buy from unique mobiles as I had trouble with a different online shop by the name of techoni

ceedee
ceedee

Well sometimes its a matter of luck to be honest I bought 2 phones from them without any issues whatsoever and my most recent phone is from android enjoyed because of the price but the service is not cheap meaning First order was cancelled because goods was no longer in stock and second time phone was not an Australian stock with manual/charger for different country so it took me a while to start up the phone

Unique M.My Mobile

Hi Ceedee, glad we were able to sort your order out in the end. Contact us via email or phone if we can help you with anything else

brian

Never mind / I ended up fixing my sony Xperia / thanks for advice anyway - cheers

Get an answer from our members and My Mobile representatives