My Moovers

My Moovers (page 2 of 82)

4.2 from 1,631 reviews

Atul and Sahil were good

Sahil and Atul came on time . Everything was hp to mark . They took proper care of my stuff . I will recommend them to my friends as well . Highly recommended. Thanks

3 bedroom house

Manoj and sukhdeep did a great job. No damage to furniture. Quick service. We had a range of things to move and they did it all very well. Thanks guys

good move

these guys jeevan and ravinder did a great job. they we’re fast and efficient and easy to deal with. wouldn’t have a problem recommending them in the future to friends

Okay move

I would not recommend the company my Moovers to anybody. I was constantly called to re-supply my details, and the day before I was to move, they called me and forced me to choose an earlier time as they had “something else to do”. I had no time to change companies and didn’t have a choice but to change for 2 hours earlier. Come the next morning, I get a call at the time of moving only to find that they had rescheduled my move time again without telling me. HOWEVER, the movers that did arrive, Jeevan and Ravinder, were quick and efficient, and I was grateful for their professionalism. They were careful with my belongings and secured them well.

Hi Caitlin, Thank you for letting us know know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and committed to resolve it promptly and accurately. to Further investigate in this request you to please send you job details and detailed incident report to our complaince team at complaints@mymoovers.com.au. Thanks

Absolutely disgusting

We booked in for 16 tonne truck Saturday afternoon removal - never showed up, ph numbers didn’t work, then got a hold of someone and said they would call back- called back 6 hours later while we were left standing around and waiting- couldn’t understand anyone as they did not speak English very well, then showed up Sunday with a 3 tonne truck, damaged the house - then did 2 trips and we did the rest ourselves by getting a hold of a trailer and van. disgusting service would never recommend to anyone. Worst experience ever moving

Hi melissa, We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations, we are committed to deliver best services to our customer. To investigate further in this we request you to please send a detailed incident report to our compliance team at complaints@mymoovers.com.au. Thanks.

Lied, threatened and only moved half my apartment

2 bed room appartment.
They sent a smaller truck fleet manager lied and said it was a 6 have spent 4+hours on the phone with them in the last two days. Don’t know where half my stuff is.

Hi Luke, I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Request you to please send the detailed incident report to complaints@mymoovers.com.au and our compliance team will in touch with you. ThanksOnly when I disputed the charge with my bank did a truck show up, then proceded to not move all my stuff and the moovers tried to charge me double. By the way, 2 people standing behind you asking you to pay more and remove a review is very intimidating. I've called your complaints manager (Joe) and your fleet managers (Sam & Satish) over 30 times. They hang up and dodged my calls. You're thugs, plain and simple.

Job done

They did a very good job didnt break anything and worked fast and efficiently it was a reasonable price and they had a very good attitude towards the job it was completed too my satisfaction.

4 bedroom house

manoj and vikas did a great job. the move was very big and they did great work. without any damage and scratches. they did it in very less time.

Excellent job

Amit and Naveen Monu were really fantastic help. Very much appreciate. They are very hard working..amazing work..

Very good, pretty quick, on time, no damages and helpful..thankyou so much ..good job

Excellent job

Amit and Gaurav were a really fantastic help. Very much appreciated. They were vey fast and helpful. Thanks shaun cheers no damages and well behaved and very handsome. Thanks guys

Appalling service all round, avoid like the plague!

They arrived 1.5 hours late and never apologised. Slow and inexperienced. Didn’t wrap my mattress, scratched my table and a chair was lost in transit. Never answered phone. COMPLETE RUBBISH!

Hi Mel, Sorry to hear that you have the bad experience with Mymoovers. Mymoovers is committed to deliver the best services to their customers. To investigate in the case further we need your job details with detailed incident. Please send a mail to our compliance team at complaints@mymoovers.com.au and they will contact you at the earliest. ThanksThanks for your copy and paste reply. I have already called you on numerous occasions to complain and asked to speak to your manager. You said someone would call me back and they haven’t. I will not waste more of my time writing to your complaints email address. Consider this my complaint and investigate at will.

Perfect move

Madan mohan chadha and amit sharma were very good and carefully moved all of our goods with great care my house was a three bedroom home with lot of stuff.

Amazing work

These guys Robin and Tushar did a great job, very friendly, very good behavior be on time and would recommend only that guys they we're reached be on time. Thanks.

3. bedroom house

manoj and sukhdeep the team moving our house was great. took lots of care with all our items and checked where we wanted things in our new house. very easy to deal with and they did not mess around. very good company and team

Job well done.

The move went without a hitch, truly an amazing job moving so, so much stuff without anything getting broken. The two guys were careful handling and packing everything into the truck and even on arrival care was taken to unload and place things around the house and garage. Well done Lakra and Rajveer.

They were very good movers.

Amit and Navaan were on time and very pleasant and helpful. They did a very good job and we're careful with all of our furniture. I would recommend them very highly.

Excellent service by friendly guys that looked after my furniture very well .Would recommend to everyone.They can on time and we’re very courteous.Very good given very heavy furniture. Lakra and Ajay

Excellent work

These guys Rajat and Harmeet did a great job, very friendly, very good behavior be on time and would recommend only that guys they we're reached be on time. Thanks.

Perfect job

Happy with the service.Guys did it well and were very friendly. Didnt damage anything.
I will recommend them for the move.
Appreciated
Keep doing the great work!!

Fantastic work

Amit and naveen done a fantastic job & arrived on time. Very happy about the service. Hard work and highly recommend to any one. Also very happy with my over service.

I have had a bad experience with Mymovers. I have been phoning this company since last Wednesday and this morning sent an email requesting for follow up have not been actioned yet. I called customer service last Friday and was only given the name Joe and an email address regarding my complaint. Last week I moved to a new property with MyMoovers. There was damage at the property I left and the new property I moved into with Mymoovers. I am not getting any response at all. When can I expect a response?
I used them on Saturday, they only scratched one part of my bed which I wasn’t too fussed about because you won’t see it.. sorry to hear you had a bad experienceUnfortunately mine is property damage, very disappointing.You will get a false apology. They don't follow through with complaints and owe people thousands in damages. They refuse to show up for vcat hearings and have no insurance. They post fake apologies in public view to appear concerned.

Do you operate in Adelaide?
Hi Rohan we do operate in Adeladie. Please Let Us Know if require any help.Thanks just spoke to Jenny and she’s sending a quoteDO NOT USE! Criminals!!!!!! Not worth the hassle, still trying to claim money back fro damages from november 2019 - read and trust the reviews, the negative reviews are not fakes

Do you operate in Adelaide?