My Moovers

My Moovers (page 2 of 97)

4.1 from 1,939 reviews

1,423

2 bedroom job

Manoj and Amiteshwar 2 good and effective guys, got the job done nice and quick. I would highly recommend these guys of your looking for good moving service thank you mymoovers.

rosienico

rosienicoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely disgusting, need to be closed down! broken furniture, wont answer calls for insurance. Dodgy SCAMMERS!

Mymoovers, Absolutely disgusting, scammers! need to be closed down! damaging furniture, the snapped legs off expensive furniture and then they dont answer or put you on hold for 2 hours and wont speak to you when you call and lodge for insurance. wont reply to emails. how they are still allowed to operate!? Complete liars and scammers. Also used the line that the truck broke down. Threw all their fast food rubbish in our garden. look at all the positive reviews that have their full names. Fake! SCAMMERS!!!!

Apartment move

Moved from one bedroom apartment to another, both upstairs and dropped a couch off. Started and finished on time, made the move easy and were very careful. Rahul and Guri lovely guys! Thankyou

Perfect job

I highly recommend these guys. Hard working and great personality! Thanks Shubham and prabh so much! It was a tough job and very much appreciate your efforts. All the best!

Shelley

ShelleyGippsland, VIC

Nothing was to hard for these movers. A fantastic job.

Nothing was to hard for these movers. A fantastic job done very polite and respectful of us and the items. Went above and beyond. Top job top people and a Amazing company 10/10 the pictures are of some of the very heavy but terribly fragile items moved with not a issue in the world.

michael

michaelVictoria

House move

came on time, moved a very heavy machine no trouble at all, thanks to Simrandeep singh gagandeep singh Deepak kumar
thanks a lot
my moovers
Very punctual and did great job and

Jodie G.

Jodie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Never again

We were moving a 3 bed lowest house of furniture to another lowest house a couple of suburbs over. We booked our move for 9am on a Friday. We were sent a text message the day before around 4.30pm to say the truck that was booked for us had been in an accident and that they had rebooked us for 12pm the next day. It took me 4 phone calls the day of the move to confirm someone would be coming at 12. The removalists eventually turned up at 1.30pm. I will say the two men that came were very efficient and had it all done in 3.5 hours. However, they overcharged me and 10 days later, after 4 emails and 3 phone calls, I am yet to receive my promised refund.

RACHAELSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't do it

we moved from a one bedroom first floor apartment including boxes they smashed a floor lamp scratched and took a chunk out of the wardrobe and took a massive chunk out of the wardrobe draws. Never again

RACHAEL

they hassled for payment and this was signed off before seeing all the damage to multiple items of furniture

Office move

Rahul and rupesh did a great job moved our small office, Move went well, movers very carefully.no damage is done to my stuff . I would recommend to my friends

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sceptical but didn't need to be

Called in advance to check and reassure myself having seen poor feedback. The guys were brilliant, punctual and careful with our furniture. Call in advance to satisfy yourself in advance.

great job!

jeevan and amiteshwar these guys are like human cranes! thanks guys you were quick and awesome. I am very happy with the service thank you! highly recommended laverton to dalyston

Moved to apartment

Rahul and guri Very fast and reliable and guys on time
No damage is done to our stuff I would recommend to my friends and family

Jason L.

Jason L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Help

Mehla and Amiteshwar
Removalists that came to assist in my move were very helpful, fast and assisted me with last minute changes to packing small, loose items. Very much appreciated.

Xenia W.

Xenia W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking Customer Service

Never use these guys!
While the Removalist team were nice enough guys & were efficient they broke my furniture.
Its now been a MONTH of me calling & emailing & I still have had no contact from them or any kind of resolution to my insurance claim. Absolutely appalling

Perfect move

Very good and efficient service. Also disassembled and assembled furniture when asked to do so. Ramnik and Tushar had done a Excellent job and complete satisfied with the service. Thanks

Marlee Conlan

Marlee ConlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome so much help :)

These boys Mehla and amiteshwar were super helpful and did an awesome job and I couldn't have moved without them. A+ in my books! 100% would recommend. Cool and friendly guys too :)

Sneha

SnehaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good work

Amrit and Gurpreet did a good job without damaging anything. I am satisfied with their work. Both were really good with nature and quick with their work. Not happy with booking time as they were delayed by 2 hours. Not sure where are why the miscommunication happened.

akulad

akuladGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House moving

Simrandeep and Gagan who came to job were good, they were quick and tried to complete on time but initially faced some delays as there was a delay of 2 hours.

Danee webb

Danee webbVictoria

house move

well done clean and quick polite and on time i would recommend them to anyone and well priced got back to me very quickly with all communication over the time aSimrandeep singh
and gagandeep aingh

Good job

The boys jeevan and amiteshwar very professional highly recommend
Both gentlemen so lovely and polite and efficient
Jeevan and amiteshwar went out of their way and extended themselves

Chris Iliefasked

Your workers used my husband s signature to sign off on a job.Said that we had no complaints,they scratched our floors.The signed it on the wrong day.

Chris Iliefasked

Said we signed off on a job, wrong date and time so the signature was transposed to a different document.Is this fraud?

Mymoovers
Mymoovers

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your feedback , we will investigation further and take the necessary action in that.This is not in MyMoovers working ethics and we have strong integrity policies in which every MyMoovers employee is bound of. If someone responsible for that we will take the strict action against him.
MY Moovers

Chris Ilief

I expect contact by Monday.I am escalating my complaints.Ring with answers by Monday.Looking at your reviews, your company has a lot of issues.

NOT OVER
NOT OVER

Chris they are lying with fake apologies, they do this to everyone (in public view). What work ethics.....lying

Hayley

Hayleyasked

Can someone explain why 'Harrison' and 'amanda scott' wrote the exact same review? Product review can you not see this dodgy company are writing their own reviews??

MOVED MY STUFFS
MOVED MY STUFFS

Because they are all fake reviews written by my moovers and product review has been informed months ago. This is truly ridiculous, immature, a scam and obvious. Fake reviews do not hide the fact they owe thousands in damages.

Get an answer from our members and My Moovers representatives