Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

42 questions from our users

JcM.
JcM.asked

Will your staff ever answer an online chat message the phone staff were unsurprisingly unhelpful given the attitude.

John Smith
John Smith

I contacted them via email and they got back to me with a standard copy & paste template, barely addressing the issue I raised.

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger
Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W
Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

LeBass J.asked

I noticed on some of the meals that the plastic film tends to not stay vacsealed after a few days even though they are still in date. It’s like it goes bubbly

Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Not from my experience. All of mine have stayed tightly vacced. You're keeping them in the fridge?

LeBass J.

Yeah in the fridge for sure. Hmm I’m not sure then

Hunter Tran
Hunter Tranasked

I ordered a custom meal plan and set it to be delivered monthly but I can’t find anywhere to edit or cancel future delivery? My subscription tab still saying “creating new subscriptions” fyi.

Dita Robson
Dita Robsonasked

Are these frozen meals? Can’t see that anywhere if it’s or isn’t

Paige
Paige

Nah they’re fresh. Really yummy. You can freeze them though :)

B.Dov.
B.Dov.

They claim it's fresh, but sometimes the food taste like frozen with a lot of vinegar...

The Reviewer

One phone call will get the answer

Louisa F.
Louisa F.asked

Do you deliver in SA?

The Reviewer

What was the answer when you contacted them directly?

Iloveshoppingasked

Hi, when did you stop using free range chicken??? I only eat free range chicken, so wont be able to buy your product anymore.

Iloveshopping

Also why have you started using so much sodium?? Example old nutritional value of Lemon Garlic Chicken: 454mg per total meal vs New nutritional value of Lemon Garlic Chicken: 1250mg per total meal?? How is that healthy?

Daniel B.
Daniel B.asked

I have noticed recently that the calorie information has changed significantly recently. Can you please explain why? MMC is a core part of my diet and meal planning and if figures aren't accurate I don't know if I've earned my ice cream.

Beef Lasagne 300gm previously 293 cal, now 447!
Breakfast burrito bowl 400gm previously 438 cal now 600!

Amanda
Amanda
Cate O
Cate O

I’d also like to know what’s going on with the increased calories.

kay
kayasked

me and my partner always buy my muscle chef and absolutely love !
but I am a little concerned I see that the calories for the same meals have changed can I know why?

Hana A.
Hana A.
Sunny C.
Sunny C.

Same! They’ve massively changed without any warning. Have emailed them and waiting for a reply!

Ved M
Ved M
Musaab A.
Musaab A.asked

Hi
Is the meals Halal

Maria Elizabeth C.
Maria Elizabeth C.asked

Hi is My Muscle Chef meals safe to eat during pregnancy?

John C.
John C.asked

Are you a registered NDIS provider so I can claim for these meals?

Ms.E- melbourne
Ms.E- melbourneasked

Has anyone tried my muscle chef who doesn’t have a microwave? How do the meals fare if heated up via oven or a steamer ? Anyone have photos they could share or comments?

H K.
H K.asked

is pesto chicken, butter chicken and satay chicken halal?

Kylee W
Kylee W

Not sure sorry. Ask someone on their website email

laura b.
laura b.asked

I have noticed when i calculate the macros and calories of what is in your meals vs what is stated on the label sometimes it seems wildly off. How often do you reassess your calorie / macro count to ensure accuracy and how often do you adjust errors or discrepancies?

Geo
Geoasked

I've tried 4 weeks worth of the meals but am worried about the macro accuracy of the meals as others have highlighted. One example. PLUS + | PROTEIN Pulled Beef says it is 94% Beef Blade. The entire serving of 330g claims to have 116.8g of protein or 35.4g of protein per 100g.
So the Beef Blade (being 94% and assuming the 5% gravy powder has next to no protein)) must have a protein content of 35.4/0.94 = 37.7g per 100g.
Any resource I look typically has an upper value of 30g per 100g or less.
So what's the go? How does My Muscle Chef get such high protein numbers for their beef?

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives