My Muscle Chef

My Muscle Chef Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

39 questions from our users

SKilzzs B.
SKilzzs B.asked

Is there any cross contamination with the foods that contain alcohol with the foods that are halal? Eg: same utensil or other cooking equipment used for all foods or is the alcohol based foods manufactured in a different section or with different cooking equipment.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that separate equipment utensils are used and are washed and sanitised after every use.

Denise
Deniseasked

Are you a NDIS provider?

Rich
Richasked

Hi, what is the time frame of your meals from cooking/sealing to delivery?
Thanks, loving the meals.

Heather B.
Heather B.asked

Hi.
Could you please advise if you have a Keto plan as I'm interested in the low carb however the macros for protein/fat are heavily weighted to protein?
I'm tempted to try it however I would need to supplement at home by increasing my fat content.
Is this something that is part of the companies strategic direction moving forward?
Thanks for your time.

toni
toni

Yes are the meals Keto approved ?

Blake T.
Blake T.asked

How does it work?

Do you guys deliver 10 meals at once or separately?

Stuasked

I've heard that it is a bit lacking on greens, is this true?

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Stu, different meals offer different macros and flavors. If you are looking for a range high in vegetables, try our vegan pack: https://www.mymusclechef.com/fixed-sets/vegan-pack .

Stuasked

How much does it cost please?

J B.
J B.

It's a subscription service about $10 - $15 per meal

Thanks J B.

LRW
LRWasked

Can these meals be frozen for use at a later date?

Hi there,

Absolutely! You can definitely freeze the meals upon receiving to extend the shelf life for up to 8-12 weeks. With the vacuum sealing, it also helps limit any negative effects of freezing like frost burn as well.

Hope that helps, if you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch with our Support crew via email us team@mymusclechef.com or call 1300 364 993.

NODEAL
NODEALasked

is the product designed for weight loss

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi there, thanks for your question. Our Calorie Control Meal Plan offers portion-controlled meal prep options that that can aid in weight loss as part of a healthy diet and regular exercise.

Sarah C
Sarah Casked

Do you heat food with what you packed vaccum
Seal? Or put food on the plate and heat them?? What's the best option???

Great question Sarah!

Our recommendation for best results is to heat your meals in the container they arrive in with the vacuum sealed film - just be sure to remove the paper sleeve first! Otherwise you can remove the film before heating, or take the meal out of the container altogether and heat it on a microwave safe plate.

We suggest heating meals for 1min to begin with, then heating for an additional 20-30s until it reaches the desired temperature.

Hope that helps, if you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch with our Support crew via email us team@mymusclechef.com or call 1300 364 993 thanks!

Leglamb
Leglambasked

Can you eat the meals cold?

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi there, Our Mymusclechef meals are precooked meals. They can be eaten as cold or microwave for a better result.

LOCKY
LOCKYasked

Is the meat fresh or frozen?

Hi Locky,

Our meals are prepped fresh to order and frozen upon delivery :)

Bock
Bockasked

How much are they gonna be?

Alexei B.
Alexei B.

That depends completely on your meal plan, and if you are getting it delivered. All the prices can be found on the website, but If you’re getting the big boxes it come out to roughly $8-9 per meal.

Mutlu
Mutluasked

Hi can you please send me a list of the meals that dont contain alcohol and are halal certified?

Hi Mutlu,

Thanks for your query.

Please email team@mymusclechef.com and our support team will be able to assist.

Robyx
Robyxasked

Is the meat fried ?

Ben

Not usually, depends which menu item.

Neil C
Neil Casked

Can you deliver to a australia post parcel locker? I can only receive from there

Ben

No, they are not delivered by AusPost and come in a white esky box with ice packs.

greenapples
greenapplesasked

Do you deliver to Regency Downs area 4341?

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your question! It looks like we don't currently deliver to that area I'm afraid :( you can check your postcode at this link for updates: https://www.mymusclechef.com/delivery

Fatima R
Fatima Rasked

Hello, are you meals halal?

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Hi Fatima, thanks for your question! The meat we use is halal except for the kangaroo, but there are meals that are cooked with alcohol which you would also want to avoid - please email team@mymusclechef.com for an up to date list of suitable meals :) thank you!

Taylor Gunz
Taylor Gunzasked

Hi I would like to see reviews on results for losing weight.

LisyLoo
LisyLoo

I'm not sure what the question is. I'm following 1200 cal plan and have been for 4-5 weeks. Lost 3.8 kgbso far. Obviously exercising as well.

chris
chris

Im not on the weight loss plan as im doing bulking but ive lost fat and gained weight , my house mate is on weight loss plan and has lost a lot of weight nearly 10 k with 2 meals a day with his own breakfast and just light walking

Joey
Joey

I have lost about 6kgs in 6 weeks on these meals. I do minimal exercise, but I think switching away from takeaways to clean eating has really helped.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives