My Muscle Chef

My Muscle Chef Questions & Answers (page 2 of 3)

Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

42 questions from our users

Lesley
Lesleyasked

Do you use sulphites in your meals?

stufano666
stufano666asked

Why you can not give me a breakdown of cost on the invoice so I can claim on the ndis?

Katie
Katieasked

Hi just wanting to know if your macros are correct for all the meals or a rough estimate as when I scan into MyFitnessPal it has different macros to what is on your packaging?

Nathan
Nathan

Hi, haven't checked yet. But I would 100% go by the actual packaging of any product as being the correct macros as MyFitnessPal data may be old or slightly inaccurate . Frustrating but MFP is more of a guide id suggest

SKilzzs B.
SKilzzs B.asked

Is there any cross contamination with the foods that contain alcohol with the foods that are halal? Eg: same utensil or other cooking equipment used for all foods or is the alcohol based foods manufactured in a different section or with different cooking equipment.

My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that separate equipment utensils are used and are washed and sanitised after every use.

Rich
Richasked

Hi, what is the time frame of your meals from cooking/sealing to delivery?
Thanks, loving the meals.

Heather B.
Heather B.asked

Hi.
Could you please advise if you have a Keto plan as I'm interested in the low carb however the macros for protein/fat are heavily weighted to protein?
I'm tempted to try it however I would need to supplement at home by increasing my fat content.
Is this something that is part of the companies strategic direction moving forward?
Thanks for your time.

toni
toni

Yes are the meals Keto approved ?

Blake T.
Blake T.asked

How does it work?

Do you guys deliver 10 meals at once or separately?

Stuasked

I've heard that it is a bit lacking on greens, is this true?

My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Hi Stu, different meals offer different macros and flavors. If you are looking for a range high in vegetables, try our vegan pack: https://www.mymusclechef.com/fixed-sets/vegan-pack .

Stuasked

How much does it cost please?

J B.
J B.

It's a subscription service about $10 - $15 per meal

Thanks J B.

LRW
LRWasked

Can these meals be frozen for use at a later date?

NODEAL
NODEALasked

is the product designed for weight loss

My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for your question. Our Calorie Control Meal Plan offers portion-controlled meal prep options that that can aid in weight loss as part of a healthy diet and regular exercise.

Sarah C
Sarah Casked

Do you heat food with what you packed vaccum
Seal? Or put food on the plate and heat them?? What's the best option???

Leglamb
Leglambasked

Can you eat the meals cold?

My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Hi there, Our Mymusclechef meals are precooked meals. They can be eaten as cold or microwave for a better result.

LOCKY
LOCKYasked

Is the meat fresh or frozen?

Hi Locky,

Our meals are prepped fresh to order and frozen upon delivery :)

Bock
Bockasked

How much are they gonna be?

Alexei B.
Alexei B.

That depends completely on your meal plan, and if you are getting it delivered. All the prices can be found on the website, but If you’re getting the big boxes it come out to roughly $8-9 per meal.

Mutlu
Mutluasked

Hi can you please send me a list of the meals that dont contain alcohol and are halal certified?

Robyx
Robyxasked

Is the meat fried ?

Ben

Not usually, depends which menu item.

Neil C
Neil Casked

Can you deliver to a australia post parcel locker? I can only receive from there

Ben

No, they are not delivered by AusPost and come in a white esky box with ice packs.

greenapples
greenapplesasked

Do you deliver to Regency Downs area 4341?

My Muscle C.My Muscle ChefSend a private message

Thanks for your question! It looks like we don't currently deliver to that area I'm afraid :( you can check your postcode at this link for updates: https://www.mymusclechef.com/delivery

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives