Dom

DomSydney, NSW

Simply amazing food. Fresh tasty and very filling

Decided to give MMC a go, Food is fresh, tasty and the variety is a plenty. Would recommend highly. 1st week lost 3.5KG and it’s been easy and enjoyable. Thank you MMC

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Bec

Bec

Great Company!

The food was great, too healthy for my liking so i won't be continuing with my subscription but it's worth the try! A great company nonetheless from ordering (easy to navigate website), delivery, customer resolutions and taste! Deserving of business - they will look after customers the best they can and I really appreciate that. Thank-you Muscle Chef.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Meal Plans(s)Performance
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for sharing your review, Bec! We do appreciate your honest feedback.

Courtney D.

Courtney D.Victoria

The best take home/freezable meal option

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you kindly for sharing your comprehensive review, Courtesy! We are overjoyed to hear that our meals are to your liking and look forward to fuelling your 2020.

Karen B.

Karen B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Really yummy

Discovered by accident this is Lovely food great variety. Also a very easy to navigate website and easy to order, i would recommend this service to anyone its a winner.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for supporting us, Karen! Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Sona

SonaSydney, NSW

Delicious

The best tasting ready made food in town and better still, it is portion controlled! There is a lot of variety to choose from and they take your feedback too!

Taste
Start DateApril 2018
Additional Physical Activities None and Sport

Very professional very tasty

Very professional, healthy and tasty. There’s nobody else in the market like them, My family and friends love them too. Great facility especially when you’re social distancing and can’t be bothered to cook healthy food.

Taste
Start DateJune 2018
Layney

LayneySydney, NSW

Food simply is delicious

The meal options available offer many varieties to keep the fussiest of eaters happy.
Also looks after those with allergies. Glad to see meals Taylor made to look after all your nutrition needs

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Vicki W

Vicki WPerth, WA

Converting to vegetarian

Inventive, delicious and easy to unpack - these guys hit the spot. Good website too. Simples! I keep thinking I have found my favourite, then I find another one. We wanted to go vegetarian but have no idea in the kitchen, so this is helping us bridge the gap as we learn to cook our own. Maybe the meals are a teeny bit small, but we just add one side for the both of us and that works great.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Healthy and Tasty

Started using My Muscle Chef since I began WFH last week. First week was great the meals taste amazing and plenty of options to choose from as well. I still do some cooking on the couple times a week but love having a healthy option to fall back on. Favourite meal so far is the BBQ brisket.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

We are thrilled to hear that our healthy meals fit perfectly into your weekly routine! Thanks for sharing your review, Rod!

cocksparrow

cocksparrowSydney, NSW

This is the best!!

The food is well packed, fresh and tasty. Have tried other home food delivery companies but gave up as untasty or menu never changes. Thanks guys. Great job.
JUST A THOUGHT: Collecting the box and foil insert on next delivery might save the company some money.

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food but bad app and delivery options

Food is great but not a large menu choice. App is very glitchy and crashes constantly. Delivery days no where near enough for metro areas. Delivery fees expensive. Discount codes don’t work

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just like home cooked meals

Just had our first meals they tasted really great and because they are fresh they are much better than the other frozen ones we have been eating. I am a diabetic and I can’t see any reason why these wouldn’t be ok for me. Looking forward to the other meals and won’t be going back to the other brand
Extremely happy
Jeff

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020
makrhod

makrhodPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

I buy these meals from my local IGA, to keep in the freezer as quick meals. I have enjoyed several of them but was very disappointed with one, so I wrote to point out what I thought was a problem. They were prompt with their apologies, and offered some complimentary meals in recompense. Very impressed with their delivery arrangements as well.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019

Plant based perfection

Now on my second order with Muscle Chef and I couldn't be happier. By far the best variety and taste on offer and I have enjoyed every single meal. Grilled Cottage Cheese and Falafel Chickpeas being my favourite. Please add more plant based snacks to the menu for a 6th star :)

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your feedback, Marcus! We will pass this onto our team.

Helena

Helena

Tasty food !

The meals are pretty tasty and the ones with meat give you a good hefty portion of meat (most of the ones I ordered had meat in them)
My partner and I decided to order the couples pack and most of the meals were pretty tasty give or take one or two which were sub par(everyone has different taste so I don't mind too much)
A cheaper alternative to ordering food all the time, which I was a sucker for but having ready available foods that are tasty and easy to dish up is a god send.
I would recommend for anyone strapped for time who wants a fresh meal.
My only fault is that after a few of them I still do feel a bit hungry but I'll still continue to order these out of convenience.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Meal Plans(s)Couples Lunch & Dinner Pack
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your review, Helena!

JadeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Loved it at first

The meals are tasty. Sadly though, they just keep making mistakes. They didn't deliver one fortnight until a week later. I was totally chill about it and grateful for a partial refund. But then they took $230 out of my bank account a day after I'd received the late delivery, two weeks before payment was due. This has messed me up financially as I have a budget and plan for certain bills to come out each fortnight when I know my pay will be there. There were no apologies from 'Cindy' at all for this error, even though I expressed how this affected me. She only bothered with an apology once I pointed it out. I've cancelled my subscription as I can't risk this happening again.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Timely DeliveryNo
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder and Weight Loss
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your review, Jade! We truly appreciate it.

Jade

I've changed my review, I shouldn't have been so hasty. Not impressed.

Káit Leaitheanach

Káit LeaitheanachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tasting and easy meals

I only eat seafood and can tolerate chicken & Turkey, except you only have 1 turkey meal, sadly the turkey meat balls are dry & tough. Only a few seafood dishes, means limited choices.
I hope you would come up with a recycling of ice packs, boxes, freezer bag and the wool insolation. I hate having to throw them away, when it would be easier and saving on yours and my costs. A return incentive will help our environment as well the cost of delivering, just an idea.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Meal Plans(s)Daily Planner, Menu Builder and Weight Loss
Michael A.

Michael A.Perth, WA

Delicious, filling and fresh

The meals are very tasty and fill me up nicely. I have been using youfoodz previously but will not be going back to them after finding muscle chef. Thesr meals not only taste more fresh and are more filling, but they are also a little cheaper as you get a discount the more meals you add to cart. Very Good!!

Taste
Additional Physical Activities None
Carol

CarolVictoria

Better than other companies food. Look forward to trying more.

Where l work has just received our first delivery of the MY MUSCLE CHEF meals.
One customer brought 7 straight from the box before l even had a chance to put them out for sale. This got me thinking that I should give the meals a go.
So far l have tried 3 of the chicken meals.
1. Satay chicken with rice and peas. Was expecting the rice to be a little grainy and peas hard but came out perfect. Loved it.
2. Crumbed chicken and chips. Way to spicy for crumbed chicken.
3. Lemon garlic chicken with sweet potato bake. Unfortunately the potato bake actually had more flavour than the chicken, even tho the chicken was nice, l didn't taste lemon garlic.
All meals were very filling.

My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thank you for your honest review, Carol! We are constantly striving to improve our offering, and will pass this feedback to our team. We hope you stick around as we add more tasty, filling meals to the menu!

Suanne matheson

Suanne mathesonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Feeling the energy!

The food is delicious and nutritious, best vegan menu, and I have lost 10kg to boot, life is good no cooking evening meals, just grab want you want easy as for shift workers

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2019
My Muscle C.My Muscle Chef

Thanks for your kind words, Suanne! We're glad our meals make your life easier and your health journey more rewardable.