My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

Delighted with this product!!!

The food is delicious! And the only reason I’ve gone with a 4* rating is because some of it is a little too spicy for me!
But having said that, the meals are mostly tasty and are so filling!
I have already upped my order to 14 meals per week and I’m excited to try the other dishes!

Start DateJuly 2021
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and None
Meal Plans(s)Weight Loss

Sara
SaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good chicken

Muscle Chef has some great meals. But it’s hit and miss.. I have had to throw away heaps of meals for example the beef burger was putrid. Other times meals have turned sour because they are close to the expiration day. However most meals are delicious and customer service has always refunded me for bad meals after heated discussions. The chicken is delicious so is the beef in the lasagna and spaghetti bolognaise. Out of all the food competitors this one is the best by far :)

Belinda
Belinda

Love My Muscle meals

The meals are filling and well balanced with the extra bonus of being very tasty.
The high protein low carb options are fantastic. even my fussy bottomless pit son enjoyed the meals and snacks.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and None
Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Yummy and healthy

What else can I say. Their food is so yummy and balanced. Well portioned too. My partner and I really enjoy every meal. Delivery is always great too, well packed and on timely manner.

We aren't aiming to lose weight yet, basically just testing the water. Our aim is to eat healthier conveniently. Apparently not only that, it helps us save a bit more by spending less for dine out etc.

Meal Plans(s)Menu Builder

Life changing taste explosions

Easily the best decision I've made to get My Muscle Chef. I'm a tradie with zero time to meal prep and my best mate is a microwave i my trailer. I love the simplicity of just chucking the meals in the Mikey and they are ready to go. Absolute tops on quality and taste is nothing i could ever beat!

Meal Plans(s)Muscle Gain

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives