My Muscle Chef

Best Fresh Prepared Meal Ever!!

Great variety of resteraunt quality and tasting meals. I can't believe how easy it is, to get quality meals for convenience and that I look forward to eating them every time. Congratulations on a brilliant product. I highly recommend these.

IZC

IZCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, filling, healthy.

I am really impressed by the meals. Don’t be discouraged by how it looks in the shrunken packaging as when heated and served it is a decent serving size and tastes fresh and delicious. Does not have that pre-prepared taste that many microwaved meals can have. Isn’t full or rubbish. I haven’t had one I don’t like. They keep you full due to the high protein so definitely worth a try if you are trying to lose some weight. I can have two meals a day and it is enough and I’m not hungry. Ordering and delivery are reliable.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

It's like having takeaway every night guilt free.

Keto meals for me. Cooking at home is such a hassle & then trying to maintain the correct portion size was hard.These MMC meals are super tasty. So easy to keep track of daily macros. Love it.

Can’t live without it !

Great tasty good quality food. Just the right size and so convenient. Could not make it for the cost. Everything perfect. Delivered always on time. Website easy. Will keep purchasing

Angelina

Angelina Canberra 2600, ACT

Good but....

While some meals are great, others aren’t. Extremely disappointed that there isn’t many keto choices so it’s the same meals every week. Meals are filling but the choice is limited. If you don’t like any type of spice these meals won’t be for you as there is some type of heat in all keto meals. I hope they will have more options and I will definitely come back.

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

All round awesome service & product

Excellent service, product range, delicious & healthy. Very helpful & handy for my life, fighting off health issues and forming a good, strong regime with enforcing my health & wellbeing. Thank you all My Muscle Chef.

Sarah C

Sarah CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what I needed

I've tried a few different healthy food delivery services but nothing stuck for reasons like variety, taste, price, value, health benefit, convenience etc. My Muscle Chef ticks all the boxes especially low carb and low sugar. The food it tasty and filling. So quick to heat up and never boring.

Good value and tasty

I found the meals very filling. As I am on a low cal, low carb diet I particularly liked the poached barramundi as it was really tasty and only 315 cals. I am a foodie and I like spice but I found some meals were over spiced. Eating two of their low cal meals a day I have been able to loose 1kg a week and not hungry. There just needs to be more variety in the low cal meals as the majority are 400-600 cals.

Fills you up

I found the food really good at filling you up for low calories and im losing weight. All the meals taste pretty good however most could use some improvement in the area of presentation as it doesnt look great. Not really a fan of the keto bars. The range could also use some more vegetarian meals. Overall im happy and will be ordering again

Emma

EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delicious

Tried youfoodz for a few weeks till it became gag worthy. Decided to give my muscle chef a try and so glad we did, every single dish we ordered was spot on and tasted like proper home cooked meals unlike the crap youfoodz delivered.

100% recommend my muscle chef for pre-made dinners. Looking forward to our second delivery in a few days.

Amazingly fresh food

The meals in this program are extremely fresh and tasty. They are an adequate size and definitely stop the post dinner cravings. I also love these meals because of their convenience.

syaman

syamanNicholls 2913, ACT

Good source of Halal protein diet

We are happy with the variation, quality, quantity and taste of the food. Also, most of their meals are halal. The delivery packaging very good. However, the lead time to order is too long and if we forget to order a week ahead then we miss the following week Monday morning delivery. We didn't like the pea-mash.

Jaz

JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best!!!

Mr Muscle Chef!! OMG the best tasting pre made meals I have ever tasted! I have tasted a few and some are very average tasting but these are delicious! Very convenient for busy life styles and a wide range of meals to choose from. They looked so tasty I couldn't wait until lunch or dinner, I had one for breakfast lol perfection!

Prompt delivery and well packed!!

Mitch

Mitch

Largely impressed

Largely very impressed with the quality and taste and the communication around delivery etc.

On the only time I had an issue customer service were prompt and sorted the issue and gave me a credit. Very good service.

What mostly annoys me is I pay a subscription and essentially commit the bulk of my meals with MMC largely with a landed cost around $9.20, it is then so frustrating to then find them 2 for $15 at IGA or 2 for $15 at Caltex or BP . I may as well adhoc buy them and shop the specials between MMC and Youfoodz. Those outlets are also making a margin. I think loyal subscription customers are providing good margins for MMC.

Susan G

Susan GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Choice

The size looks smaller than most but once it's heated up and in the dish it is more than adequate. I am sorting out the ones I prefer but all good so far.

Susie H

Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W

Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,