syaman
syamanNicholls 2913, ACT

Good source of Halal protein diet

We are happy with the variation, quality, quantity and taste of the food. Also, most of their meals are halal. The delivery packaging very good. However, the lead time to order is too long and if we forget to order a week ahead then we miss the following week Monday morning delivery. We didn't like the pea-mash.

Jaz
JazSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best!!!

Mr Muscle Chef!! OMG the best tasting pre made meals I have ever tasted! I have tasted a few and some are very average tasting but these are delicious! Very convenient for busy life styles and a wide range of meals to choose from. They looked so tasty I couldn't wait until lunch or dinner, I had one for breakfast lol perfection!

Prompt delivery and well packed!!

Mitch
Mitch

Largely impressed

Largely very impressed with the quality and taste and the communication around delivery etc.

On the only time I had an issue customer service were prompt and sorted the issue and gave me a credit. Very good service.

What mostly annoys me is I pay a subscription and essentially commit the bulk of my meals with MMC largely with a landed cost around $9.20, it is then so frustrating to then find them 2 for $15 at IGA or 2 for $15 at Caltex or BP . I may as well adhoc buy them and shop the specials between MMC and Youfoodz. Those outlets are also making a margin. I think loyal subscription customers are providing good margins for MMC.

Susan G
Susan GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Choice

The size looks smaller than most but once it's heated up and in the dish it is more than adequate. I am sorting out the ones I prefer but all good so far.

time saver and nutritious

Super tasty and filling meals, perfect for the working households. Ordering and choosing meals is easy, need more meals as when ordered for a few months, need a break. Most meals are really yummy, they vary in protein and good parts of meal, nice chicken, nice pieces of beef and lamb. The salmon meal is a bit of a hit and miss, when started was always a generous piece, now lately a bit stingy. On the whole, these are better than frozen meals, like home made, really tasty.

Dallas
DallasNew South Wales

I have found these meals excellent.

Being fatigued and unable to prepare and cook meals, I have found these meals excellent, and there is such a large range to choose from. Something for everyone. Also love that the subscription is flexible.

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely life saver after knee surgery!!!!

Fresh food

Love the food and ability to freeze if you choose
Only criticism is use of flavour enhancer as additive does give me heart palpitations
Good variety especially low calorie but could do with a few more low cal choices

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Sweet Christmas This Is Great!

Whilst I am not a fan of the vegan meat substitute range (its me not them), everything else with this businesses products are exceptional. The food is fresh, the taste is great and by simply following the calorie controlled menu and adding some exercise, I have shrunk by 14 kgs in 6 weeks.
All in this product is brilliant, easy, controlled and tasty!
note to the owners: If anyone removes the tumeric chicken or lasagne there will be some very strong words being said.

Joanne Eberle
Joanne EberleSydney, NSW

Love this food!!

Our family are enjoying the meals. They are quite filling and taste delicious. I’m very happy with it. It makes it easy to count calories and there is a great selection to choose from.

Convenient

These meals are easy to heat and eat. Heating times are double (not sure if that is our microwave or not). The Meals are convenient, however not suitable for everyday life. You don’t feel like you are getting substantial amounts of vegetables. Food is satisfying. It just doesn’t seem fresh when you re-heat it, but that is any meal re- heated.

millie k
millie kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tried them all

I have tried many of these prepare food program and so far muscle chef has the best food it’s the best quality ingredients ! I really like it that their meals are vacuum pack ! It is the little things that count !

Pauline
PaulineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So fresh and I am in love with the variety

The meals are always an adequate serving for me and so simple to choose and plan my week. The ordering system is very easy to follow even for a low tech woman

Great quality!

Great quality food, that tastes great, is filling and healthy! Super easy to get ready, and it’s awesome that the container is recyclable too. Definitely going to keep using into the future :)

Shu Yuan G.
Shu Yuan G.Sydney, NSW

Screwing up the delivery and decided not to deliver for the next few days

Muscle Chef sent me the text that they are delivering between 11am - 1pm. At 1.05pm, there wasn't any news. I messaged their online support team and got to know that they can't locate me based on my address. Bear in mind this is the second time they are delivering the meals. They then told me that they will try again before 6pm. I decided to trust them and didn't have any backup plans. 4.59PM they let me know that they were not delivering until 2 days after. Right when I asked for a refund, their support ended their conversation because it was time to clock off.

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Mrs W
Mrs Wasked

when are you going to deliver to Parkerville in WA. You deliver to the two suburbs on either side, both only a couple of streets away and in the same postcode

Hi Mrs W,

Thank you for reaching out & bringing this to our attention.

We definitely do deliver to Parkerville, WA. It appears that the suburb was closed off on our website, but this has been rectified so you should be able to now set up a delivery to this suburb.

My apologies for this!

Please reach out if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,