My Muscle Chef
Listing monitored by My Muscle Chef

glenn
glennGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delicious food

Absolutely delicious food with enough variety to suit every taste. Can highly recommend this to anyone who wants to save themselves cooking time and also to give a good variety of food for the week.

Food made easy

I find my muscle chef meals smallish, but there are filling. I love how quick they are to heat up and find the quality exceptional. I recommend them to anyone who wants to save time, money and to lose weight. A great company!

Christine C.
Christine C.Northeast, VIC

Great fresh food!

As pensioners, this food gives us a real treat. No need for exercise regimes, just being able to eat such flavoursome food is our fortnightly treat. The dinners are really tasty, some are more filling than others, but that gives your body time to adjust, and then all is good again.

Jennie H
Jennie HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Both my partner and I are really busy people and while we can cook, it's just extra time in our day that we really don't have. My Muscle Chef allows us to keep on eating healthy food while not spending hours in the kitchen that we can be using on other things we want to do. I love the pre-prepared meals, the snack packs are a little expensive, and I'd also recommend manually selecting the meals you want as it gives you a much better discount.

Good food, good menu, good service, good price

They've got to be good...Coles and Woolies are already copying them but they can't match MMC on taste! I'm a big man so it takes a lot of food to fill me...but the meat portion is satisfying and I sometime add some frozen veggies if I'm really hungry.

Haidie G.
Haidie G.

Keep Calm & Eat Well

Very helpful. Takes stress out of preparing lunch/buying junk food and feeling guilty for it. Meals are tasty, (even if some have what seems like an excessive amount of pepper - I’m not a fan but can see the appeal it would have for some) they are proportionate and very filling, I haven’t felt the need to snack after lunch since starting them. There is a great variety and I haven’t gotten bored

Luigi
Luigi Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products

I have found just the type of products I have been looking for with all the right amount of carbs and protein that look and taste great be sure to try them all.

Andie
AndieSouth East Queensland, QLD

These meals save my life

These meals are well balanced and really yummy. Some just need a little salt. So quick and easy even my husband can cook. Great for nights when we get home late and really need to eat and fall into bed.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great food, best ones on the market

Meals are great, my sons & hubbie have tried just about every brand on the market and My Muscle Chef are by far the best.
I myself am not the best eater, could go all day with no food and having them makes me eat better now.

Find out how My Muscle Chef compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Always look forward to my meals every month!

I enjoy my muscle chef meals very much , they're great quality and always very fresh. I also enjoy their protein bars. I am always looking forward to my meals every month!

Alicia
AliciaPerth, WA

Food tastes Great!

Good Selection for chicken beef and vegan/veggie meals. Portions are good-sized and very flavorful. Feel full and satisfied afterward and much less craving to snack later. Don't quite understand the order process; could explain better. Wish there was more fish and lamb choices. Glad meals are halal, but I do miss not having pork and prawn selections. Great value for the portion. Saved over $300 in dining (delivery & take out) in just 2 weeks.

Lee J Collier
Lee J CollierHunter Region, NSW

Delicious! Healthy! Convenient!

We're eating the KETO Dinners. They really do fill us up. We look forward to choosing which one to eat every day. All of the meals are delicious! Thanks Team My Muscle Chef!

kerry
kerryPerth, WA

So convenient and tasty

Great portion sizes the selection is great and the taste is consistently good. We do not actually follow a programme but really enjoy the variety of meals and the convenient delivery service

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Food is good, decent range and selection

The food is filling and tasty. Some of the food is more spicy than I had expected - Crumbed Chicken with Roasted Potatoes as an example. Compared with some competitors the delivery options are more restrictive. I have an 1100W Microwave but have never managed to heat a meal to an acceptable temperature in the time indicated on the packaging. Considering those few relatively minor things I would still recommend giving it a try.

Adam
AdamIllawarra, NSW

Love it, has changed my life

The food isn't too filling, but that's on me because I was eating 3 X the recommended serving sizes for a bloke my age, and this has really helped me control what I eat. It tastes great and I absolutely love that I don't have to do dishes anymore bar washing my fork and my drinking glass.

I didn't like some of the meals in the pre-made Keto Pack, but it was so easy for me to create my own custom 14 meal pack, all the macros were clear so I knew what I could and couldn't have and now I've sorted myself out something I really love to eat.

Great Program

The food is adequate size for someone who is trying to loose weight. I am quite satisfied with the quantity. the program is very easy to follow, i have just started on the program but looking forward to it and find it better than any other program i have done. the meals are very convenient for a busy life style that we have.

smittyh2
smittyh2North Queensland, QLD

Decent meals for reasonable price

Really enjoy these meals. They are quick and easy to prepare and are reasonably priced. I must say I prefer the chicken dishes over the meat dishes. I find the meat in the beef dishes such as roast beef, pepper steak, osso bucco, Mongolian beef, to be a little dry and odd tasting. Pesto chicken, crumbed chicken, beef strog for the win.

Adam M
Adam M

Great selection and taste

A good selection of meals with great flavour and portion sizing. If you are looking to control in take but want to ensure good flavours then this is definitely a great service

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

We absolutely love the food, the flavour and the meal size. Perfect for us who are always on the go

Each meal is portion controlled with high levels of sustenance. I never feel hungry.

We needed up swapping between programs from lean to keto just so we never get bored. Essentially though we end up with a different meal every night for two weeks that is super healthy

Delicious

I signed up for a regular delivery of Keto meals, and found that they were all delicious! It is very easy to navigate the website, and afterwards if you want to change the meal selection for ones with slightly more carbs, you are able to.

Review collected in partnership with My Muscle Chef

Extremely convenient and tasty!

Very filling sometimes cant even finish a meal and very convenient, healthy and tasty! Have found muscle chef is great value for money unlike other companies, I always look forward to dinner!.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it !

I love the variety of options you can choose from. Every meal tastes fresh and healthy. I find it easier to have healthier lunches everyday with My Muscle Chef. I would highly recommend it!

Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Top Quality Healthy Food

Great Variety of Top Quality Healthy Meals.
I Never Get Bored with the Meals From MY MUSCLE CHEF. Every Meal Is Filling And Packed with Flavor.

They Even Deliver For Free On Recurring Orders.

Thanks MMC.

Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.Perth, WA

Love my meals!

Im a mum of a newborn and toddler, I dont have much time or energy to cook, along with everything I have some medical conditions. I have these meals for lunch and dinner, ive never had a meal I dont like, there has been one time they forgot 4 meals I ordered but gave me a credit plus an extra $10 for my next order. Otherwise quick, easy and delicious. My toddler also loves to share with me.

janette
janette

Never ordering from anyone else ever again

Louise W.
Louise W.asked

Where in wa do you delivery to

Jen Jen
Jen Jen

I'm in cockburn area .

Susie H
Susie Hasked

I cannot find on the packaging if the chicken is free range or organic. If not then I won’t feel comfortable buying it or is it not stated as you don’t?

Taylorasked

I am thinking about trying muscle chef for weight loss. I am also on medication for an underactive thyroid which I have had for many years however, at the moment they are having a hard time stabilizing it and I have gained over 15K in the last 12 months which I would dearly love to lose. would this program assist me and what is the average weight loss per week on same.

Old bugger
Old bugger

My Muscle Chef dinners provide an easy way to eat good food at the regular eating times
The very basic rule for healthy eating
I generally have 10 dinners a week and eat at family 4 nights a week
I have cut out all snacking
Just
Cornflakes morning
MMC dinner at lunch
MMC dinners or family cooked at night
I initially lost 5 kgs a week
Was 100 kgs
Now a steady 85kgs
I have medical conditions like insulin dependant diabetes and my thyroid has settled down now with out medication
MMC is the best decision I have made to my life style
Hope this helps
Good luck
Old Bugger

My Muscle Chef
Daniel F.My Muscle Chef

Hi Taylor,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have a wide variety of meals & meal plans on offer which cater towards all different health goals.

If you have a specific weight loss target you would like to reach, I would recommend speaking to a health professional or your GP to assist with creating a meal plan that is right for your personal needs'. They can give you guidance on calorie & macro intake which you can then use to select meals which are right for you.

As Old Bugger mentioned above, our meals can be a great addition to supporting your weight loss journey, but as every person has their own circumstances & goals, it is best to seek out some advice first!

Thanks, we hope to be supporting you on your journey soon!

Taylor

thank you for your advice. I have appointments with medical doctors coming up and I will take your advice and speak with them about it.

Get an answer from our members and My Muscle Chef representatives